Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526
Florida Woman Charged in Butt Injection Death

*Watch out illegal butt injecters! This is two in two days! You know who you are!*

MIAMI -- A South Florida woman previously charged with injecting people with Fix-a-Flat in a black market buttock-enhancing business was arrested Thursday on a charge of manslaughter, authorities said.

The Broward Sheriff's Office said Oneal Morris, 32, (top two photos below), was arrested at her mother's house in Coconut Creek on one count of manslaughter.

Shatarka Nuby, 32, died in March in Tallahassee from what an assistant medical examiner called "massive systemic silicone migration" as a result of the cosmetic silicone injections, authorities said.

"Shatarka Nuby would pay a transvestite she knew as Dutchess up to hundreds of dollars to come to her house and inject her buttocks, hips, thighs and breasts with an unknown substance. Then Dutchess, sometimes wearing medical scrubs and a stethoscope, would seal the injection sites with super glue and cotton balls," the Broward Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

Morris has been arrested multiple times on allegations of performing cosmetic procedures with no license in both Miami-Dade and Broward counties.

The alleged victims have stories similar to Nuby's, who wrote a letter to the Department of Health shortly before she died. Nuby was the only victim whose complications were fatal, authorities said.

Nuby told friends and relatives that the injection sites became hard and hot and her skin turned black. Another alleged victim had to undergo surgery after an injection, authorities said. She lost all of her limbs. The pretty redheaded woman, (in the last photo below, is the victim. She was born a woman and had children.

Morris had previously turned herself in to authorities in March to face charges of medicine without a license and practicing medicine without a license resulting in serious injury. She was released the same day.

Rajee Narinesingh: Fake Doctor ONeal Morris Cement Victim
From 11/11

This is the woman's whose life was ruined. She is not the woman who had all of the amputations. The remaining photos are of her.

Last week we heard about the transgender fake doctor named ONeal Morris charged with injected a dangerous cocktail of cement, flat tire sealant, mineral oil and super glue to herself, and other women’s butt, today we found out about Rajee Narinesingh who got injected with that cement cocktail on her face.

Meet 48 year-old Rajee Narinesingh, a transgender woman who said O’Neal Ron Morris injected her face with the dangerous cement mix. Like Morris, Rajee Narinesingh was born a man and is living as a woman, she heard about Morris in the transgender community, decided to give it O’Neal a try because she didn’t have enough money to pay for plastic surgery.

“It becomes so dire that you want to match your outside with your inside that you’re willing to roll the dice and take your chances,” Narinesingh said of her decision to turn to Morris. “As a transgender person, you’re thinking ‘Oh, my God, I can start to look like I want to look like and I don’t have to spend a lot of money.’”

Rajee Narinesingh hasn’t file a police report, she turn to Dr. John Martin to help her reconstructed her face, he has been given her therapeutic injections. Rajee said she has learned her lesson.

Rajee Narinesingh was born in Brooklyn,New York, grew up in Philadelphia and is currently living in Miami, Florida. She said she once danced at Dance Party USA, she has publish some books like The Windows To My Soul, The Hand I was dealt a novel.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
butt.jpg  

oneal.jpg  

renee2.jpg  

renee6.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 07-26-2012, 11:37 PM
Monoxide
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3312
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss65
Re: Florida Woman Charged in Butt Injection Death

Old 07-26-2012, 11:43 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female

Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526

Not a good ad for her services, is she, lol?

Old 07-27-2012, 02:53 AM
pyromancer555
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:172
Male
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
8/11 sssss5679

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
"Shatarka Nuby would pay a transvestite she knew as Dutchess up to hundreds of dollars to come to her house and inject her buttocks, hips, thighs and breasts with an unknown substance. Then Dutchess, sometimes wearing medical scrubs and a stethoscope, would seal the injection sites with super glue and cotton balls," the Broward Sheriff's Office said in a statement.
That's all the article should have said.........it sounds like a horrible sit com plot.

The Following User Says Thank You to pyromancer555 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 07-27-2012, 08:19 AM
juliemd
Offline:
Hey, Ass-butt!
Poster Rank:376
female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1921

Old 07-27-2012, 09:20 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

hmm.. odd.. ive seen that picture on here before. the story behind it is the lady got the same butt implants done illegally but it was cement.

u know what.. nvm. its the same story.. found the older thread here The Woman With Butt Injections Life Is Ruined . that same ladys pic is in the link

Old 07-27-2012, 09:51 PM
blue devil
Offline:
on the outside looking in
Poster Rank:222
male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3966

Fix-a-Flat Ass!

Old 07-27-2012, 10:54 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
hmm.. odd.. ive seen that picture on here before. the story behind it is the lady got the same butt implants done illegally but it was cement.

u know what.. nvm. its the same story.. found the older thread here The Woman With Butt Injections Life Is Ruined . that same ladys pic is in the link

It is the same person, but, the, "patient", died in March.

She has now been charged with her death. She thought her life was ruined then.

Old 07-27-2012, 10:56 PM
AK47pup
Offline:
Laaaa Deee FREAKIN Da!
Poster Rank:56
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16444

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue devil View Post
Fix-a-Flat Ass!
thats what people call me.....

diamondsmiles
Old 07-27-2012, 10:57 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromancer555 View Post
That's all the article should have said.........it sounds like a horrible sit com plot.

People need to be informed consumers/patients.

I would find it odd if my supposed, "doctor", had me show up in a hotel room at night with cash for $1000's less than an board certified plastic surgeon, especially if he or she asked me to bring friends for a, "pumping party".