Poster Rank:144
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 6/20
Today Posts
5/11 sssss6812
Re: Florida Shooting - Club Blu Nightclub in Ft. Myer

Burn the scuzzy place down, the owner I'm sure speaks English, if not get the fuck out.

The Following User Says Thank You to vagabond For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2016, 04:18 PM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:970
Contributions: 14
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss451

Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
i'm surprised this club was still open ffs and it's a miracle it got permission to host a teen party.
Now i know why there were security in and outside.
They host teen parties so they hope when the teens reach the legal age they come back and spend money in that club.
Fact is, minority owned businesses get to stay open. No one wants to be the guy who gets sued and accused of racism for code enforcement. I've lived in 6 different states and if a bug is found in white-owned places, the damn thing is shut down, but if it's minority owned? Holy hell, they need hundreds of infractions.

In my area in Tampa, the news does dirty dining segments. They'll report over and over on the craziest cases. They do all types of businesses but it's clear the "shut down" cases are all of white-owned. One minority owned restaurant here had 152 violations in a year, repeated inspections every month to "fix" and didn't get shut down until their most recent inspection found part of the roof over the stove caving in. Those violations included mold, mildew, employee hand washing (as in, there was none, nor any stations), roaches in food areas, improper seals on the fridges (which were never fixed), etc.

This is a repeated pattern. White owned dives don't stay open very long without the inspectors up their asses.

ETA: And that's not to imply all minority owned are nasty, or all white owned are perfect - just among the actual places with tons of violations.

My 1st major thread - Impotent Rage asks: Who's going to play Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?
Originally Posted by RealityUnfolding View Post
Bieber. And make it a snuff film.
The Following User Says Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2016, 02:17 AM
Poster Rank:12372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss5