Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527
Florida Burglary Suspect Catches a Catnap in Victim's Bed

September 10, 2014

By JAMES NYE FOR MAILONLINE

It was more a case of catnapping than cat burglar for one Florida man after deputies caught him fast asleep on a bed during a robbery - but, not before they snapped a picture of the hapless felon and read him his rights.

The failed robber, Dion Davis, 29, was discovered passed out on the bed of a Sarasota County home by the cleaning lady, who then obviously dialed 911.

There was a plastic bag filled with jewelry from the home lying next to him on the bed.

When officers arrived, they grabbed their phones and took some pics which apparently didn't even wake Davis from his deep slumber.

Davis, who describes himself as a, 'Security Equipment Technician,' on his Facebook page was taken into custody and charged with burglary of an unoccupied dwelling while unarmed.

Photo on bed posted on Sarasota Police Department's Facebook page.

Is it me or does he seem to have flowers, (dandelions), growing out of his head in the mugshot?

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
burglar.jpg  

davis.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
30564U, gatagato, Illusion, Oswald2001
Old 09-10-2014, 08:12 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Florida Burglary Suspect Catches a Catnap in Victim's Bed

I would like to submit my suggestion for the judge in this case. I believe the death sentence is justified. He's just too fucking stupid to put back into public.

"Papa bear growled, "Someone's been sleeping in my bed" Lol!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
30564U, diamondsmiles, Oswald2001
Old 09-10-2014, 08:25 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61220

Old 09-10-2014, 11:02 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I would like to submit my suggestion for the judge in this case. I believe the death sentence is justified. He's just too fucking stupid to put back into public.

"Papa bear growled, "Someone's been sleeping in my bed" Lol!
Awww!

I think he's one we don't have to worry about!

Old 09-11-2014, 12:18 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Awww!

I think he's one we don't have to worry about!
I don't know about that. I work under the belief that when someone has proved that they are beyond typical stupid, they are capable of anything.

What would have happened if someone were home at the time of his break in? Would they have been found on the floor in a pool of blood at the time this nut was found sleeping on the bed?

Or will his NEXT escapade end up in just that scenario? Who knows until it's too late. His pathetic life isn't worth even the slightest risk of death to someone who would be much smarter than he is. Which obviously wouldn't be too hard.

For those who are too soft hearted to execute the extreme criminally stupid, can we at least agree to spay or neuter them? Keep in mind when a child has a stupid parent, most of the time, they wind up being even dumber than the parent. I think history itself illustrates this because the world is getting dumber by the day. This story illustrates that nicely too. I mean, of course his parents weren't dumber than he is or they wouldn't have made it far enough in life to have him.

Does anyone else remember when stupid criminal stories were few and far between? Now there are hundreds across the world per day that you just can't believe how dumb they are. In my area, an average of two per week get busted robbing or committing major theft from the local convenience store. The stories are so similar that it seems like they are all following the same script.

They go in to the store (almost always within a 2 mile radius of their home). NO mask on of any kind. They rob it or steal something massive that gets everyone's attention.

Like walking out the door with a 30 pack of beer under each arm, etc. It gets shown on the local news from 2 or 3 angles of the at least 6 cameras that caught them. Someone they know rats them out. Then they get a prison sentence with more years than people got for murder not too long ago. It plays out week after week like a bad dream that always repeats.

Old 09-11-2014, 02:13 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I don't know about that. I work under the belief that when someone has proved that they are beyond typical stupid, they are capable of anything.

What would have happened if someone were home at the time of his break in? Would they have been found on the floor in a pool of blood at the time this nut was found sleeping on the bed?

Or will his NEXT escapade end up in just that scenario? Who knows until it's too late. His pathetic life isn't worth even the slightest risk of death to someone who would be much smarter than he is. Which obviously wouldn't be too hard.

For those who are too soft hearted to execute the extreme criminally stupid, can we at least agree to spay or neuter them? Keep in mind when a child has a stupid parent, most of the time, they wind up being even dumber than the parent. I think history itself illustrates this because the world is getting dumber by the day. This story illustrates that nicely too. I mean, of course his parents weren't dumber than he is or they wouldn't have made it far enough in life to have him.

Does anyone else remember when stupid criminal stories were few and far between? Now there are hundreds across the world per day that you just can't believe how dumb they are. In my area, an average of two per week get busted robbing or committing major theft from the local convenience store. The stories are so similar that it seems like they are all following the same script.

They go in to the store (almost always within a 2 mile radius of their home). NO mask on of any kind. They rob it or steal something massive that gets everyone's attention.

Like walking out the door with a 30 pack of beer under each arm, etc. It gets shown on the local news from 2 or 3 angles of the at least 6 cameras that caught them. Someone they know rats them out. Then they get a prison sentence with more years than people got for murder not too long ago. It plays out week after week like a bad dream that always repeats.

Unless I missed it, I don't recall him having any weapons.

We need that space for many more abusive and murderous people, me thinks.

Old 09-11-2014, 03:57 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

He had access to any weapon that he could get ahold of. Readily provided in the house that he is robbing. Kitchen knife, blunt object, etc. But as I said, with someone this stupid, it's not just a matter of what he has done, but what he is capable of doing in the future. Which is obviously anything.

As far as any required space that you speak of, I don't understand what you are referring to. I didn't say he should be jailed for life.

I made two suggestions. Death sentence or neuter. No space needed for either. He could be burned and have the ashes spread in the case of a death sentence. The most room he would need would be the temporary use of a coffee can until his ashes are spread. If it was good enough for Donnie in the Big Lebowski, it's good enough for him. Lol!

I'm sorry, I just have an incredibly low tolerance for stupid people. They are breeding too much and have already not just became the majority, but the vast majority. I can't go out my door anymore without seeing someone do something worthy of a stupid sign being hung on them as Bill Engvall spoke of.

Old 09-11-2014, 04:00 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Followup: I mean just look at those fucking pics of him. Does that REALLY look someone that you have high hopes for in the future? I mean REALLY??? What possible good could he ever serve to anyone?