Go Back  

First Day of School, Last Day of My Life. T(~_~t), Fuck the World - Shooting. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 08-28-2012, 06:14 PM
undeadcorpse
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:561
Both

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1075
Re: First Day of School, Last Day of My Life. T(~_~t), Fuck the World - Shooting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0tten View Post
I think he's a selfish little asshole. Lots of people have hard lives and are bullied but they don't resort to shooting a developmentally disabled person in the fucking back. Anyone who thinks fucking shooting people will help a bullying issue is fucking stupid. People will talk about it for a whole and then shit goes back to the way it was before.

Yeah, maybe he was bullied but there should have been help for him before it escalated to this level.Adults just want to over look it because it doesn't seem important to them, because they know high school doesn't really mean shit in the long run. These kids don't, high school and social groups are their world. It's fucked up and needs changed.
Yeah it's an endless cycle isn't it, and it doesn't really help matters when people online say things like "ASSHOLE", "EMO FAGGOT", "PUSSY BOY" etc

Old 08-28-2012, 10:23 PM
r0tten
Offline:
Cunt Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:327
Pussy Power!

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2357
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcorpse View Post
Yeah it's an endless cycle isn't it, and it doesn't really help matters when people online say things like "ASSHOLE", "EMO FAGGOT", "PUSSY BOY" etc
It doesn't matter what people say about him now. He's fucked and will spend a while in prison. He is an asshole, plain and simple. Was he before he shot an innocent person? No, he was a kid who had a fucked up school life. I wouldn't have called him an asshole had he killed himself or sought help. But he didn't do either, he chose to injure someone who had nothing to do with the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
I'd give you two dollars if you could stop being such a fucking cunt for 12 hours
Old 08-28-2012, 11:02 PM
undeadcorpse
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:561
Both

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1075
Re: First Day of School, Last Day of My Life. T(~_~t), Fuck the World - Shooting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0tten View Post
It doesn't matter what people say about him now. He's fucked and will spend a while in prison. He is an asshole, plain and simple. Was he before he shot an innocent person? No, he was a kid who had a fucked up school life. I wouldn't have called him an asshole had he killed himself or sought help. But he didn't do either, he chose to injure someone who had nothing to do with the situation.
You know he is probably actually a nice person. I'm going to write to him one day and see what he is like

Old 08-29-2012, 08:46 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61202

randomly shooting asshole deserves a long prison sentence

Old 08-29-2012, 01:27 PM
slash4321
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1446
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss244

https://www.facebook.com/bobby.gladden.14

That's his facebook page if anyone fancies a browse! There's really not much to it; a few pictures and a couple of links.

Also, I didn't think it'd be long before his music taste is blamed! This time it's Rammstein's fault :
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1146134

The Following User Says Thank You to slash4321 For This Useful Post:
r0tten
Old 08-29-2012, 07:01 PM
r0tten
Offline:
Cunt Extraordinaire
Pussy Power!

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2357
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcorpse View Post
You know he is probably actually a nice person. I'm going to write to him one day and see what he is like
Yes, because normal, nice folk go around shooting innocent people. You're either trolling hard or you're fucking stupid.

Quote:
I'd give you two dollars if you could stop being such a fucking cunt for 12 hours
The Following User Says Thank You to r0tten For This Useful Post:
slash4321
Old 08-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Stimm
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3545

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss58

So you can't be a nice person if you have no respect for human life?

The Following User Says Thank You to Stimm For This Useful Post:
undeadcorpse
Old 08-29-2012, 07:12 PM
r0tten
Offline:
Cunt Extraordinaire
Pussy Power!

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimm View Post
So you can't be a nice person if you have no respect for human life?
Are you fucking serious?

Quote:
Old 08-29-2012, 07:23 PM
Stimm
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3545

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss58

Yes, I am being "fucking" serious. All it can take is one bad day in a persons life. A life that can have been spent being kind and caring. Though, the world is not kind and caring. It will fuck people over and for many, they get an unfair amount of it too. How do you know this kid was not pushed to the edge, being pushed about every day in school. School starts and a whole nother year awaits of being treated like shit. Some deal with it, others don't do it so well. Do you believe one giant lapse of poor judgement should be able to erase what good a person has done throughout their entire life? Yeah, he did something bad. Does this void him from being a nice person and able to do good deeds?

The Following User Says Thank You to Stimm For This Useful Post:
undeadcorpse
Old 08-29-2012, 07:27 PM
r0tten
Offline:
Cunt Extraordinaire
Pussy Power!

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimm View Post
Yes, I am being "fucking" serious. All it can take is one bad day in a persons life. A life that can have been spent being kind and caring. Though, the world is not kind and caring. It will fuck people over and for many, they get an unfair amount of it too. How do you know this kid was not pushed to the edge, being pushed about every day in school. School starts and a whole nother year awaits of being treated like shit. Some deal with it, others don't do it so well. Do you believe one giant lapse of poor judgement should be able to erase what good a person has done throughout their entire life? Yeah, he did something bad. Does this void him from being a nice person and able to do good deeds?
Yes it does void all good things he may have done. And if you read my other posts I said he should have had access to help if that's what he needed. I've had plenty of "bad" days but that doesn't give me an excuse to hurt people. What he did was selfish and stupid. He's getting what he deserved for the CRIME he committed, not because he was bullied and had a bad day.

Quote: