Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss402
Re: *Firefighters & Citizens Block Westboro Assholes From Funerals*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
Crazed gunmen? Whoever kills them would be heroes!
My personal vote is a bomb or torturing the shit out of them.

Old 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

I remember when these assholes came to my home city to picket Christina Green's funeral. she was the nine-year-old little girl who was shot during the Gabrielle Gifford shooting.

I'm a member of a motorcycle club that attended the funeral. There were about 15 clubs represented as well as several hundred independent riders. All of this was downplayed by the media who made it sound like there weren't many motorcycles there. There was at least 600.

Several bikers who will remain unnamed got together before the funeral and declared that the church would NOT be picketing the funeral that day.

The church said they decided not to picket that day. That's hilarious considering they weren't going to be allowed to. If they had shown up I will bet you everything I own they would have all went to the emergency room that day.

That's the only way to deal with these assholes. We are way too tolerant of shit like this because we have became such a pussy society. 30 years ago Americans would not have tolerated this. Most Americans would agree this doesn't fall under freedom of speech.

Ponder this, if every time those fuckers showed up to a funeral they were guaranteed an emergency room visit how long do you think it would be before this would end? I am betting by the second time. After that those assholes would be nothing but a bad memory.

Oh sorry I just remembered that if you actually kick someone's ass these days it will get you years in prison because of an assault charge. When the hell did we lose our balls In this country?

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth
Old 12-26-2012, 10:02 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss3653

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I remember when these assholes came to my home city to picket Christina Green's funeral. she was the nine-year-old little girl who was shot during the Gabrielle Gifford shooting.

I'm a member of a motorcycle club that attended the funeral. There were about 15 clubs represented as well as several hundred independent riders. All of this was downplayed by the media who made it sound like there weren't many motorcycles there. There was at least 600.

Several bikers who will remain unnamed got together before the funeral and declared that the church would NOT be picketing the funeral that day.

The church said they decided not to picket that day. That's hilarious considering they weren't going to be allowed to. If they had shown up I will bet you everything I own they would have all went to the emergency room that day.

That's the only way to deal with these assholes. We are way too tolerant of shit like this because we have became such a pussy society. 30 years ago Americans would not have tolerated this. Most Americans would agree this doesn't fall under freedom of speech.

Ponder this, if every time those fuckers showed up to a funeral they were guaranteed an emergency room visit how long do you think it would be before this would end? I am betting by the second time. After that those assholes would be nothing but a bad memory.

Oh sorry I just remembered that if you actually kick someone's ass these days it will get you years in prison because of an assault charge. When the hell did we lose our balls In this country?
Did they picket the other funerals for that shooting?

Old 12-27-2012, 04:16 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Did they picket the other funerals for that shooting?
Not that I'm aware of. Most of the bikers main concern was for the little girl's funeral though. It brought out people to stand against the church that normally wouldn't have gotten involved.

Such as myself! I've always had a severe distaste for them but when I heard they were supposed to be there I couldn't stay away and turn my back on it.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Nite
Old 12-27-2012, 06:09 AM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16108 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss88589

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Not that I'm aware of. Most of the bikers main concern was for the little girl's funeral though. It brought out people to stand against the church that normally wouldn't have gotten involved.

Such as myself! I've always had a severe distaste for them but when I heard they were supposed to be there I couldn't stay away and turn my back on it.
Thank you for standing up for what is right

Old 12-29-2012, 12:20 AM
GlassToTheArson
Offline:
Yaut'ja Elite
Poster Rank:386
Male
Contributions: 11

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1866

Each and every person who blocked those bastards deserves a medal

Old 12-30-2012, 10:24 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassToTheArson View Post
Each and every person who blocked those bastards deserves a medal

A bronze medal perhaps yes. However whoever kicks their asses gets a gold metal!