Go Back  

Ferguson Gun Purchases Up 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #61  
Old 11-18-2014, 09:18 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

I also find it hilarious you call black people my nigga. And I'm the wigger

Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 11-18-2014, 09:24 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I also find it hilarious you call black people my nigga. And I'm the wigger
I said I can without being scared, because I'm not racist. There you go again, damn cherry-pickin' wigga..

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #63  
Old 11-19-2014, 12:01 AM
Oswald2001
Online
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss10526
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
So Why don't you continue saying derogatory comments based along racial lines.

You are the one fixated on race.

You have a real pathology going there.

Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 11-19-2014, 04:15 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
You are the one fixated on race.

You have a real pathology going there.
Based on what you've stated on this particular subject. I don't think I have much respect for your opinion anymore anyway

Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 11-19-2014, 04:40 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I said I can without being scared, because I'm not racist. There you go again, damn cherry-pickin' wigga..
so you do or you don't Anyone can. You said you're so not racist you call white people wiggers and black people my nigga.

I guess in your warped mind that means you're some saint or something. I think it shows you identify people by race. You really think because someone sags their pants it's a complement to call them a wigger.. Totally ignoring what the word represents, and its origin.

I'd pay to see you walk into the Ferguson protest, walk up to the first white male you see and call him a wigger. It would be hilarious to watch you try and explain how not racist you are, and therefore it's OK for you to call people that.

I really don't care if you're racist or not, but wigger is a derogatory racial slur. But by all means embrace it. Just so you know it fits your hypocritical profile. You say there's nothing wrong with the word, even calling it a compliment. But then you use it while insulting me

Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 11-19-2014, 07:14 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
so you do or you don't Anyone can. You said you're so not racist you call white people wiggers and black people my nigga.

I guess in your warped mind that means you're some saint or something. I think it shows you identify people by race. You really think because someone sags their pants it's a complement to call them a wigger.. Totally ignoring what the word represents, and its origin.

I'd pay to see you walk into the Ferguson protest, walk up to the first white male you see and call him a wigger. It would be hilarious to watch you try and explain how not racist you are, and therefore it's OK for you to call people that.

I really don't care if you're racist or not, but wigger is a derogatory racial slur. But by all means embrace it. Just so you know it fits your hypocritical profile. You say there's nothing wrong with the word, even calling it a compliment. But then you use it while insulting me

Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 11-19-2014, 09:57 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

nice grammar

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO