Go Back  

Ferguson Gun Purchases Up 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 11-12-2014, 07:49 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6777 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

Why did you quote imploding? As if I said that..

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Why did you quote imploding? As if I said that..
I said as was previously stated, not that you said it..

That was the whole premise of the conversation genius. The idea that, as you said in your OWN words it will get, "much more violent the second time around". Did you forget?

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-12-2014, 07:55 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6777 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

You know poopy. If you don't think anything is going to happen in Ferguson then why don't you just state that? Instead you want to argue about it Are you some kind of reader of the future or something?

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-12-2014, 08:00 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6777 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I said as was previously stated, not that you said it..

That was the whole premise of the conversation genius. The idea that, as you said in your OWN words it will get, "much more violent the second time around". Did you forget?
OK. Then quote the person who said it was going to implode.

But ok I got it. You think no indictment will have little if no effect.. Gotcha.

We shall see. You've made two predictions. Obama won't give amnesty. And Ferguson won't get violent. Let's just see if you're right.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
kikaha
  #25  
Old 11-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
OK. Then quote the person who said it was going to implode.

But ok I got it. You think no indictment will have little if no effect.. Gotcha.

We shall see. You've made two predictions. Obama won't give amnesty. And Ferguson won't get violent. Let's just see if you're right.
No mention of Obama's possible future intentions or that there would be no violence. I'll say again, I don't pretend to read Obama's mind so I don't know if he will end up going through with granting amnesty. I also said the city wouldn't implode, some idiots rioting isn't a city imploding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
No, it doesn't work that way. The people that went through the system will be the legal ones. I said nothing about granting amnesty to all those already here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Yes the city "imploding" as was previously stated will never happen..

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-12-2014, 08:37 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6777 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
No mention of Obama's possible future intentions or that there would be no violence. I'll say again, I don't pretend to read Obama's mind so I don't know if he will end up going through with granting amnesty. I also said the city wouldn't implode, some idiots rioting isn't a city imploding.
again genius I never said it would implode. I said it would be much more violent. And I stand by that. What's your definition of "some"? 100? 500? 2000? Rioting is lawlessness. If 2000 people decide to hit the streets and burn buildings, loot businesses, attack police and random citizens. I'd say the city is imploding. And that's definitely a possible outcome. The black community knows if they All stand in riots nothing can be done about it.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-12-2014, 08:45 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
again genius I never said it would implode. I said it would be much more violent. And I stand by that. What's your definition of "some"? 100? 500? 2000? Rioting is lawlessness. If 2000 people decide to hit the streets and burn buildings, loot businesses, attack police and random citizens. I'd say the city is imploding. And that's definitely a possible outcome. The black community knows if they All stand in riots nothing can be done about it.
I never said YOU said it would implode.. Jesus.

I think you're completely wrong.. IF there is any rioting or protesting again, the police learned from the first time and won't escalate the situation.

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-12-2014, 09:19 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6777 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I never said YOU said it would implode.. Jesus.

I think you're completely wrong.. IF there is any rioting or protesting again, the police learned from the first time and won't escalate the situation.
You're something else
There wasn't a riot the first time. That was a protest, with possibly a couple hundred who got out of hand and looted and burned businesses and other disorderly behavior.

If there's no indictment, there will be a riot. And the police who knows what they're going to do. They can't exactly allow people to loot businesses all over town all night. There's people in Ferguson right now already taunting the cops.

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You're something else
There wasn't a riot the first time. That was a protest, with possibly a couple hundred who got out of hand and looted and burned businesses and other disorderly behavior.

If there's no indictment, there will be a riot. And the police who knows what they're going to do. They can't exactly allow people to loot businesses all over town all night. There's people in Ferguson right now already taunting the cops.


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #30  
Old 11-13-2014, 11:34 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6777 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Ferguson Gun Purchases Up

Shows how much thought goes into your post. You can't even figure out how to be funny.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO