Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss36
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

hopefully some time very soon people will wake up and see these morons for what they really are. BTW if it hadn't been stated already. One of the witnesses who originally said "brown was innocent and shot with his hands up" that then turned and said "yeah that was a bullshit lie" was found dead in their car shot to death then burned. Dental records were used to identify the body.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
10482326_342242285955770_7141739465003700187_n.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SangJester For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001
Old 11-27-2014, 03:31 AM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by SangJester View Post
hopefully some time very soon people will wake up and see these morons for what they really are. BTW if it hadn't been stated already. One of the witnesses who originally said "brown was innocent and shot with his hands up" that then turned and said "yeah that was a bullshit lie" was found dead in their car shot to death then burned. Dental records were used to identify the body.
Good news then. What the media and race baiters couldn't accomplish the justice of the street will. Nice touch Ferguson. You guys know that Michael Brown was a documented criminal street gang associate (and after listening to his step father his membership status and criminal background would be interesting to see) and well known to Ferguson PD Officers. What that means is that MO law enforcement (probably run/administered by MO State Attorney's Office) like virtually everywhere lse has a secret computerized gang data base. Michael Brown would have had to meet certain established and uniformed criteria to be put in the data base. Among other things, he would have had to have numerous field contacts with officers while in the company of other documented/validated gang members and perhaps have gang affiliated tattoos, paraphernalia, or other structured criteria. It's funny that the media won't even discuss Brown's behavior, attitude, prior criminal history, or gang affiliation. For whatever reason the progressive Black community always seems to back a turd. I don't think I've ever heard of the progressives getting bent and rioting, or even protesting, on behalf of a non-criminal Black man/woman killed by police officers. They always seem to gravitate toward hoods...Rodney King (multiple state prison terms), Trayvon Martin (racist thug in training, kicked out of school, attacked and shot), Michael Brown (robbery suspect, gang associate, attacked a cop). The progressive Black community desperately needs a good PR firm BEFORE demonstrating or rioting. So sad.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, SangJester
Old 11-27-2014, 05:10 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
racist thug
perfect label for yourself.....and a terrible label for anyone who works in law enforcement..

Old 11-27-2014, 08:27 AM
keg24
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5351

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss29

Is there a video of the incident? I heard apparently one got released. Security footage from a shop that backs up the officers story

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keg24 For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001
Old 11-27-2014, 12:02 PM
tbone79
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:469
I pee standing up....

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1369

He OWNED that guy!!

Don't tug on Superman's cape,
don't spit into the wind,
don't mess with the ol' Lone Ranger,
and DON'T try to take a cops gun...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tbone79 For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001
Old 11-27-2014, 03:06 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Yeah that makes complete sense in response to her..

When Vancouver lost the Stanley Cup and the fans were rioting, it was definitely a progressive political message..
I wouldn't expect you to understand. After all, if Rachel Maddow didn't tell you to believe it.

Here you go again, with your stupid comparisons. It's not as dumb as your comparison to protest being a civil war but it's damn close.

How do you think these protest get carried out in 30 or more cities? With the help of progressive organizations. The entire movement we're witnessing carries the same messages as progressive organizations.

Comparing this movement to sports fans

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001, tbone79
Old 11-27-2014, 03:10 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Remember Poo, when you said there wouldn't be protest Remember how you mocked the idea that the protest would consume America.

Along with your statement that Obama wouldn't grant amnesty.

It's getting awful obvious you don't know what you're talking about most of the time.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001
Old 11-27-2014, 03:28 PM
SangJester
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4675
Male

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss36

30564U you do know that I in no way ever supported browns side right? lol what the black progressive movement really needs to do..........is stop. Simply stop. Disappear. If they would stop screaming and shouting and instead just work on their own communities, fix themselves, stop this hood rat gang bangin thug bullshit maybe they would get somewhere?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SangJester For This Useful Post:
30564U, niknik, Oswald2001
Old 11-27-2014, 03:35 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by SangJester View Post
30564U you do know that I in no way ever supported browns side right? lol what the black progressive movement really needs to do..........is stop. Simply stop. Disappear. If they would stop screaming and shouting and instead just work on their own communities, fix themselves, stop this hood rat gang bangin thug bullshit maybe they would get somewhere?
You're right. But the progressive movement won't gain political power by pointing the finger at the black community as the problem.

30564U, Oswald2001
Old 11-27-2014, 04:09 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Yeah that makes complete sense in response to her..

When Vancouver lost the Stanley Cup and the fans were rioting, it was definitely a progressive political message..
The Coalition for Peace Action, the N.J. chapter of Progressive Democrats of America, and the Social Action Committee of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton, all based in Princeton, are sponsoring the rally in protest of the killing of Michael Brown.
Fight Back news :

Jacksonville, FL - More than 30 people from the Jacksonville community gathered in Hemming Plaza downtown here, Nov. 24 to protest the Ferguson grand jury verdict and demand justice for Michael Brown.

Organized by the Jacksonville Progressive Coalition (JPC), the protest began a little over an hour before the verdict was announced. Within minutes of arriving, the crowd was forced out of the plaza by Jacksonville police officers, who claimed the park was closed. Undeterred by the police intimidation, the group regrouped on the sidewalk around the plaza and began chanting, “Michael Brown means we've got to fight back!”

Protesters carried signs reading, “Hands up! Don't shoot!” and “Justice for Michael Brown.” As the time of the verdict announcement grew closer, more people arrived and passing cars honked in support.

Several speakers addressed the protest to talk about the case in Ferguson and its relevance to Jacksonville. Fernando Figueroa, an organizer with the Jacksonville Progressive Coalition, said, “What happened to Michael Brown in Ferguson happens to young Black men in Jacksonville constantly.” Figueroa continued, “We know that this injustice system will never win justice for the victims of racist violence and police brutality. Justice doesn't come from the courts, but from us marching in the streets.”
NJ. COM:

I could post these all day. Progressive organizations are entrenched in these protest, there's no denying that fact. The signs in NYC, paid for by the progressive movement. The calling of the American justice system, "the injustice system" is typical progressive rhetoric.

30564U, Oswald2001