Go Back  

Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #101  
Old 11-28-2014, 08:37 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6778 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Very smart people with thousands of people and millions of dollars at their disposal. And you think these people operate with no deception, no misinformation, and no goals larger than one person.

That's your position Poo. A very naive one.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001
  #102  
Old 11-28-2014, 08:47 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Again silly. You have selective brain usage or something. I clearly said, clearly. That Progressives attach themselves to causes, like the ones you listed. Not that those causes are it's objective. It's objective is to bring down the current system. To do that they can't just run around screaming change the system. They must establish it's broken, or unfair, or rigged.

It's far to complex for you to understand. You've shown that anything that's not simple and easy to understand, you simply dismiss it as conspiracy. I suppose that's easier, so you don't have to understand it, you just deny it's existence.
No shit progressives attach themselves to movements that are supported by the general public, that the definition of being a progressive.

Okay so the progressives are going to burn down the town, lets all run and hide. You truly are just a mouthpiece for the far right. Everything you say I've already heard once before, it's quite comical.

Sure progressives have an agenda, conservatives have an agenda, companies that lobby have their own agenda, that's how it works. So if progressives agenda is to just change everything with reckless abandon, does that mean conservatives agenda is to keep everything the same no matter what the cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You have limited understanding of the political landscape.
Your unfounded confidence in your non-existent political knowledge is pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Very smart people with thousands of people and millions of dollars at their disposal. And you think these people operate with no deception, no misinformation, and no goals larger than one person.

That's your position Poo. A very naive one.
I never said people don't operate with deception, misinformation or goals in mind. In fact I do believe in that statement. It goes equally for both sides, progressive and conservative. If you can only apply it towards the progressive movement, you're bias become fully apparent.

But go ahead and tell me my position again..

Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 11-29-2014, 08:38 PM
katzmeow's Avatar
katzmeow
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:368
Join Date: Jul 2014
Contributions: 57
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2008
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown


Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1601239_840577689321805_2691354869267045479_n.jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katzmeow For This Useful Post:
30564U, Mr Poo
  #104  
Old 11-29-2014, 10:48 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6778 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
No shit progressives attach themselves to movements that are supported by the general public, that the definition of being a progressive.

Okay so the progressives are going to burn down the town, lets all run and hide. You truly are just a mouthpiece for the far right. Everything you say I've already heard once before, it's quite comical.

Sure progressives have an agenda, conservatives have an agenda, companies that lobby have their own agenda, that's how it works. So if progressives agenda is to just change everything with reckless abandon, does that mean conservatives agenda is to keep everything the same no matter what the cost?



Your unfounded confidence in your non-existent political knowledge is pathetic.



I never said people don't operate with deception, misinformation or goals in mind. In fact I do believe in that statement. It goes equally for both sides, progressive and conservative. If you can only apply it towards the progressive movement, you're bias become fully apparent.

But go ahead and tell me my position again..
Why do I need to say it twice? I stand by my opinion of you, nothing you said above changes that. In fact it's confirmation.

You want me to talk about conservatives and not progressives? But what do conservatives have to do with this topic? Nothing. You just get defensive when ever someone says something about progressives. You want to say I'm bias, but I'm not running around saying I'm a independent. While everything that comes out of your mouth says you're not.

You say you believe both sides are equally corrupt, yet you spend all your time defending one side and attacking the other.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
30564U
  #105  
Old 11-29-2014, 11:00 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Why do I need to say it twice? I stand by my opinion of you, nothing you said above changes that. In fact it's confirmation.

You want me to talk about conservatives and not progressives? But what do conservatives have to do with this topic? Nothing. You just get defensive when ever someone says something about progressives. You want to say I'm bias, but I'm not running around saying I'm a independent. While everything that comes out of your mouth says you're not.

You say you believe both sides are equally corrupt, yet you spend all your time defending one side and attacking the other.
Your response doesn't have anything to do with what I was saying..

I don't care who or what you talk about, I also don't care what you politically title yourself. For some reason you have an obsession trying to tell me what I am or should be thinking..

I said if you can't see every side has an agenda, you're blind. I stick by that statement.

Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 11-30-2014, 01:23 AM
30564U's Avatar
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Why do I need to say it twice? I stand by my opinion of you, nothing you said above changes that. In fact it's confirmation.

You want me to talk about conservatives and not progressives? But what do conservatives have to do with this topic? Nothing. You just get defensive when ever someone says something about progressives. You want to say I'm bias, but I'm not running around saying I'm a independent. While everything that comes out of your mouth says you're not.

You say you believe both sides are equally corrupt, yet you spend all your time defending one side and attacking the other.

Dude...I'm telling you you're gonna have a stroke trying to reason with him and have a logical agenda free debate. Just block him...it's the most refreshing and liberating thing I've done in months...well that's a slight overstatement, but you get what I mean. By silencing just three or four knuckleheads here on DR you get such peace...it's almost a religious experience. Or like you just got the antidote to a really annoying STD.

Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 11-30-2014, 01:35 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Dude...I'm telling you you're gonna have a stroke trying to reason with him and have a logical agenda free debate. Just block him...it's the most refreshing and liberating thing I've done in months...well that's a slight overstatement, but you get what I mean. By silencing just three or four knuckleheads here on DR you get such peace...it's almost a religious experience. Or like you just got the antidote to a really annoying STD.
Truly pathetic..

Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 11-30-2014, 01:01 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6778 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Truly pathetic..
Why? Because some people don't enjoy constant confrontation like yourself. Poo, I would respect your opinion if you showed you actually had one. But all you've shown is certain people, me included, you will disagree with just for the sake of disagreeing with them. Because for whatever reason you don't like, or feel slighted by them.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
30564U
  #109  
Old 12-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Why? Because some people don't enjoy constant confrontation like yourself. Poo, I would respect your opinion if you showed you actually had one. But all you've shown is certain people, me included, you will disagree with just for the sake of disagreeing with them. Because for whatever reason you don't like, or feel slighted by them.
I have agreed with statements you've made before, and clearly said why I feel that way. I don't have any motive to argue and that's not what I do. If you can't handle someone else's views in a debate, and you run and hide with your tail tucked between your legs, it is pathetic.

Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 12-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
The Coalition for Peace Action, the N.J. chapter of Progressive Democrats of America, and the Social Action Committee of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton, all based in Princeton, are sponsoring the rally in protest of the killing of Michael Brown.
Fight Back news :

Jacksonville, FL - More than 30 people from the Jacksonville community gathered in Hemming Plaza downtown here, Nov. 24 to protest the Ferguson grand jury verdict and demand justice for Michael Brown.

Organized by the Jacksonville Progressive Coalition (JPC), the protest began a little over an hour before the verdict was announced. Within minutes of arriving, the crowd was forced out of the plaza by Jacksonville police officers, who claimed the park was closed. Undeterred by the police intimidation, the group regrouped on the sidewalk around the plaza and began chanting, “Michael Brown means we've got to fight back!”

Protesters carried signs reading, “Hands up! Don't shoot!” and “Justice for Michael Brown.” As the time of the verdict announcement grew closer, more people arrived and passing cars honked in support.

Several speakers addressed the protest to talk about the case in Ferguson and its relevance to Jacksonville. Fernando Figueroa, an organizer with the Jacksonville Progressive Coalition, said, “What happened to Michael Brown in Ferguson happens to young Black men in Jacksonville constantly.” Figueroa continued, “We know that this injustice system will never win justice for the victims of racist violence and police brutality. Justice doesn't come from the courts, but from us marching in the streets.”
NJ. COM:


I could post these all day. Progressive organizations are entrenched in these protest, there's no denying that fact. The signs in NYC, paid for by the progressive movement. The calling of the American justice system, "the injustice system" is typical progressive rhetoric.
What does that have to do with when Vancouver lost the Stanley Cup and the fans were rioting? I was pointing out how Alley made that comment to show THAT protest wasn't a progressive movement?

But random emails trying to get supporters for a protest proves what?

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO