Go Back  

Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #91  
Old 11-28-2014, 08:02 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Keep digging...you're only touching the tip of the iceberg. Look at what you're not seeing (or reading). I can't/won't tell what I know, but the information is out there you just have to find what's missing.
It's all a giant progressive liberal conspiracy!!!


Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 11-28-2014, 08:07 PM
winvens's Avatar
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:125
Join Date: Nov 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8054
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown





*Deep sigh* People, let's put politics aside and do what everyone else does this season: shop like chimps hopped up on adderall and PCP.

OH MY GOD!!! A DEAL ON 2000" PLASMA TV'S FOR $1,000,000!!!!!!

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winvens For This Useful Post:
katzmeow, Mr Poo
  #93  
Old 11-28-2014, 08:13 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Whether you consider it successful matters none. It is a movement, just attaches itself to many causes. Like Ferguson, like Occupy, like the 99%, like gay marriage, abortion, birth control, marijuana, voter ID, immigration, and so on.

The fact remains, community organizers, like our President once was are organizing for a cause. And the cause may be interwoven into current events, but the focus remains the same. Anti religion, anti capitalism, anti exceptionalism. They want change, like Obama's campaign slogan. Not let's fix it, not let's make it better. But let's change it.
. In order to change it first they must establish it's broken. That's why they call it the injustice system, implying our entire system is broken.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
30564U
  #94  
Old 11-28-2014, 08:20 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Whether you consider it successful matters none. It is a movement, just attaches itself to many causes. Like Ferguson, like Occupy, like the 99%, like gay marriage, abortion, birth control, marijuana, voter ID, immigration, and so on.

The fact remains, community organizers, like our President once was are organizing for a cause. And the cause may be interwoven into current events, but the focus remains the same. Anti religion, anti capitalism, anti exceptionalism. They want change, like Obama's campaign slogan. Not let's fix it, not let's make it better. But let's change it.
. In order to change it first they must establish it's broken. That's why they call it the injustice system, implying our entire system is broken.
Are you sure you're not mixing up the "progressive movement" with popular opinion? Gay marriage, abortion, birth control, marijuana are all supported by the majority of the public. You may agree with the minority who disapprove of them, but it's the majority that decides. Their "organizing" for this cause did absolutely nothing but got them laughed at.

Also, how does Obama's executive orders turn into more "progressive movements"?

I guess I just must be missing this giant web of conspiracy..

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #95  
Old 11-28-2014, 08:22 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post


Rag tag groups of 100 people in 30 cities protesting isn't even close to a "movement". Quite a piss poor showing for the progressive groups eh?
Really..

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
30564U
  #96  
Old 11-28-2014, 08:23 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Are you sure you're not mixing up the "progressive movement" with popular opinion? Gay marriage, abortion, birth control, marijuana are all supported by the majority of the public. You may agree with the minority who disapprove of them, but it's the majority that decides. Their "organizing" for this cause did absolutely nothing but got them laughed at.

Also, how does Obama's executive orders turn into more "progressive movements"?

I guess I just must be missing this giant web of conspiracy..
Umm.. Because Obama is a progressive.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
30564U
  #97  
Old 11-28-2014, 08:24 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post


Really..
Yes really..

If this were an actual "progressive movement" there would be millions of people marching the streets. Boycotting companies and halting everything until their voices were heard. This is nothing.

Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 11-28-2014, 08:25 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Umm.. Because Obama is a progressive.
So everything he does is a movement?

The only movements Obama has made are from his bowels.

Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 11-28-2014, 08:31 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Are you sure you're not mixing up the "progressive movement" with popular opinion? Gay marriage, abortion, birth control, marijuana are all supported by the majority of the public. You may agree with the minority who disapprove of them, but it's the majority that decides. Their "organizing" for this cause did absolutely nothing but got them laughed at.

Also, how does Obama's executive orders turn into more "progressive movements"?

I guess I just must be missing this giant web of conspiracy..
Again silly. You have selective brain usage or something. I clearly said, clearly. That Progressives attach themselves to causes, like the ones you listed. Not that those causes are it's objective. It's objective is to bring down the current system. To do that they can't just run around screaming change the system. They must establish it's broken, or unfair, or rigged.

It's far to complex for you to understand. You've shown that anything that's not simple and easy to understand, you simply dismiss it as conspiracy. I suppose that's easier, so you don't have to understand it, you just deny it's existence.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001
  #100  
Old 11-28-2014, 08:33 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Ferguson Cop Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
So everything he does is a movement?

The only movements Obama has made are from his bowels.
You have limited understanding of the political landscape.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
30564U

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO