Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: FEDS Issue Warning About “imminent Terrorist Attack” on United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldnorseman View Post
Calm down, all. This is simply the Scare of the Week. There will be another one next week. I remember a time -- it was long, long ago -- when Americans didn't spend time wringing their hands and dribbling poo into their drawers at supposed threats. Stay tuned for the Disease of the Week, the Contaminated Food Item of the Week, the Obama Malfeasance of the Week, and the Half-Witted Celebrity Scandal of the Week. Geezus!
I don't think Americans are scared of isis. I think some of us believe our administration is downplaying the threat because of the upcoming midterm elections. And are gambling that they won't reach us. I know our intelligence and ability to track and kill these threats is second to none. And I think Obama is counting on that. But many of us know the enemy has evolved. They understand how we catch them. And will be using different tactics, even our own citizens. If they can get US citizens to travel across the globe to die, than surely they can get them to stay here and die.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
adhartz, Kelseecat65, rob666
Old 09-03-2014, 01:20 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I don't think Americans are scared of isis. I think some of us believe our administration is downplaying the threat because of the upcoming midterm elections. And are gambling that they won't reach us. I know our intelligence and ability to track and kill these threats is second to none. And I think Obama is counting on that. But many of us know the enemy has evolved. They understand how we catch them. And will be using different tactics, even our own citizens. If they can get US citizens to travel across the globe to die, than surely they can get them to stay here and die.
Agreed.

I find Isis truly scary...... It's their ability to recruit, even people from western nations.... It's how fast they've risen, how much land they control, how much weaponry and wealth they've accumulated, and their level of combat training...... They've run over troops in Iraq and Syria like nothing, and if not for the American air strikes they might control all of Iraq right now.
These guys are no joke. I have no doubt that they have people in our nations right now plotting and ready, willing to die in the process.

I'd like to see them nuked off the face of the planet. I'm usually in favor of staying out of things like this, but these guys are a clear threat to everything we value.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65
Old 09-06-2014, 02:12 AM
blaze915
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:577
ALPHA MALE

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1042

I live in el paso.. I'll be sure to post videos lol

Old 09-09-2014, 02:20 PM
Kanda444
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Quoted: 20113 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 13/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss49347

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I think we don't look at our northern border as being as vulnerable because we have the full support of the Canadians. Who use our information to stop people from flying into their country. So it's much harder for terrorist to gain entry into Canada than to central and south America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
The only way your getting into Canada is through a boat or on a flight..... We're not perfect, but we're nowhere near Mexico's incompetence..... People need to remember that we had a large combat role in Afghanistan, and we're your largest trading partner..... We're on the hitlist too
i think it would be easier than people understand. i know for a fact that i can cross the border (there and back) without being noticed. i've done it before. i saw this today and thought i'd post it here.

Filmmaker shows 'Ebola-infected ISIS terrorist' sneaking across Lake Erie from Canada to Cleveland – and into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame – without being challenged once

the canadian border is 3,017-mile and largely unchecked.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kanda444 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65
Old 09-09-2014, 02:34 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda444 View Post
i think it would be easier than people understand. i know for a fact that i can cross the border (there and back) without being noticed. i've done it before. i saw this today and thought i'd post it here.

Filmmaker shows 'Ebola-infected ISIS terrorist' sneaking across Lake Erie from Canada to Cleveland – and into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame – without being challenged once

the canadian border is 3,017-mile and largely unchecked.
Clearly, we are fucked. If not now, in time.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Kanda444
Old 09-09-2014, 03:20 PM
JackN
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:921
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss484

Well if their direction to enter the US is from the south that's our fault if they get into the US. We've ignored this issue of our Border Security for decades now. I also read that ISIS was having talks with Mexican Drug Cartels to help them with the smuggling of ISIS ops. If that's the case we need to air strike their ass as well.