Go Back  

FBI Releases Unedited Footage of Oregon Militia Spokesman's Fatal Shooting 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 02-02-2016, 12:38 AM
winvens's Avatar
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:125
Join Date: Nov 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8054
Re: FBI Releases Unedited Footage of Oregon Militia Spokesman's Fatal Shooting

No big loss. Finicum got what he deserved, dumb militia fuck.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to winvens For This Useful Post:
Bletch, jacd, Top Gear
The Following Users Disliked This Post By winvens:
cortdb
  #32  
Old 02-02-2016, 04:07 AM
Xfactor's Avatar
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male
Join Date: May 2009
Contributions: 5
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10967
Re: FBI Releases Unedited Footage of Oregon Militia Spokesman's Fatal Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
The Feds shouldn't own land. It's a bad idea.

They were also in one hell of a hurry to release this video, it seems. Even with good shoots, LE generally keeps the video under wraps for as long as they can get away with it.
BLM (The Feds) people that pay taxes own land so people (wealthy) don't own our country. If is wasn't for BLM you would have to pay to step foot in the wild. If you like to hunt, fish or go camping you should thank BLM.

__________________
In this horrendous hath? Drowned in her hole.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xfactor For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, jacd, Oswald2001, rob666
  #33  
Old 02-02-2016, 07:16 AM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: FBI Releases Unedited Footage of Oregon Militia Spokesman's Fatal Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfactor View Post
BLM (The Feds) people that pay taxes own land so people (wealthy) don't own our country. If is wasn't for BLM you would have to pay to step foot in the wild. If you like to hunt, fish or go camping you should thank BLM.
That could all be accomplished, with better representation, at the state level. Would federal funds still be involved? Yes, but how much if any at all would vary between each state.

It would be a much more trustworthy and transparent system, and legal penalties assessed to criminal conduct on those lands wouldn't brush up so closely to the double jeopardy line that the Bundy militia used as justification for their incursion because violators would be answerable only to local courts.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
cortdb, rockettemorton
  #34  
Old 02-02-2016, 08:51 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: FBI Releases Unedited Footage of Oregon Militia Spokesman's Fatal Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
That could all be accomplished, with better representation, at the state level. Would federal funds still be involved? Yes, but how much if any at all would vary between each state.

It would be a much more trustworthy and transparent system, and legal penalties assessed to criminal conduct on those lands wouldn't brush up so closely to the double jeopardy line that the Bundy militia used as justification for their incursion because violators would be answerable only to local courts.
What?

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-02-2016, 09:06 PM
rapeWhistle's Avatar
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Join Date: Sep 2010
Contributions: 53
 
Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 21632 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40896
Re: FBI Releases Unedited Footage of Oregon Militia Spokesman's Fatal Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by winvens View Post
No big loss. {insert name of black teenager} got what he deserved, dumb {insert racial slur} fuck.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by joak View Post
but they get all fucking fat and useless.
i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, hulk
  #36  
Old 02-02-2016, 09:13 PM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: FBI Releases Unedited Footage of Oregon Militia Spokesman's Fatal Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
What?
Exactly.

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Greenfind235
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2900
Join Date: Apr 2013
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss81
Re: FBI Releases Unedited Footage of Oregon Militia Spokesman's Fatal Shooting

Stop all the stupid redneck chat about government takeover

the real facts are these typical farmers just want to ruin the wildlife reservation so they can make profit.

I am definitely not a fan of any government, however in this case the government is protecting wild life from these typical greedy farmers.... but alas most of you Americans fail to recognize wildlife/ environment as something worth protecting

education is needed

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenfind235 For This Useful Post:
jacd, winvens
The Following 3 Users Disliked Greenfind235 For This Post:
cortdb, facing_reality, niknik
  #38  
Old 02-03-2016, 01:01 AM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: FBI Releases Unedited Footage of Oregon Militia Spokesman's Fatal Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfind235 View Post
Stop all the stupid redneck chat about government takeover

the real facts are these typical farmers just want to ruin the wildlife reservation so they can make profit.

I am definitely not a fan of any government, however in this case the government is protecting wild life from these typical greedy farmers.... but alas most of you Americans fail to recognize wildlife/ environment as something worth protecting

education is needed
It could be better protected at the state level. Federal regulations would apply, of course, but the Feds themselves would have authority only in the event that state stewards failed to do their jobs, thus necessitating Federal assistance required to compel them to do so.

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-03-2016, 01:40 AM
winvens's Avatar
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:125
Join Date: Nov 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8054
Re: FBI Releases Unedited Footage of Oregon Militia Spokesman's Fatal Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
[Corrupts quote]
No.

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-03-2016, 03:58 AM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: FBI Releases Unedited Footage of Oregon Militia Spokesman's Fatal Shooting

No trolling outside of the WC. Chill, both of ya.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
winvens

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO