Go Back  

Faux-Lesbian T.A.T.u. Singer Is Actually Anti-Gay 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 09-21-2014, 07:14 AM
Megamel29's Avatar
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 6
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
Re: Faux-Lesbian T.A.T.u. Singer Is Actually Anti-Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
That's a subject that even the best psychiatrist couldn't explain. In short, I can tell you that over the years, I've seen some strange shit on the subject. Literally every girl I have ever dated came out as bi.

So I don't believe there are any 100% straight women in existence. I've even had debates with women I know who swear they are 100% straight, just to later hear them talk about how they would have sex with a certain girl because she was so hot. Lol, go figure.

As far as gay. There have been people who swear they are gay just to later fuck someone of the opposite sex. It happens FAR more often than the gay rights movement would ever admit.

I'm a believer that the vast majority of gay is learned behavior, not a born behavior. I've just seen to many children raised by people who are open and supportive about gay, etc. Just to have their children turn out gay "coincidentally" of course, lol.

Then they think they are blessed with a gay child by the gay god that gave it to them for being supportive of gays. It seems to NEVER cross their mind that they made the child that way. Lol. More of the worlds insanity as far as I'm concerned.

The ultimate proof of that will be a decade or two from now when gays become a MUCH larger part of society. For a few years they will try to convince us it's because they are "coming out" in increased numbers.

But later on as things reveal themselves, we will learn what I now know. Which is that all the pro gay shit of today will be making the gay children of tomorrow. Honestly, I don't doubt that MANY of the gay rights people know this. But they would never admit it because many more straight people would be resistant to their cause. Time will reveal this! And that will most certainly prove at that point, it's a learned behavior.
Could your parents make you like dick then? Human sexuality isn't all black and white. I'm sure there are people who are 100% gay, some 100% straight, and every combination in between.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #32  
Old 09-21-2014, 03:28 PM
invertigo's Avatar
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Contributions: 43
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275
Re: Faux-Lesbian T.A.T.u. Singer Is Actually Anti-Gay

Russia sucks. So glad I don't live there.

__________________
...i want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the passengers in his car...
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to invertigo For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, bdjackass318, Oswald2001
  #33  
Old 09-21-2014, 07:37 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Faux-Lesbian T.A.T.u. Singer Is Actually Anti-Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
Could your parents make you like dick then? Human sexuality isn't all black and white. I'm sure there are people who are 100% gay, some 100% straight, and every combination in between.
You're kidding right? OF COURSE THEY COULD. It happens all the time. If that is what they teach. Or if they are raised without any father figure, the chances of them being gay goes through the roof. ESPECIALLY if you add a mother figure that is gay supportive on top of it.

Yeah, I'm sure there are some who are not totally gay or straight, but in between. In fact, they invented a term for it. It's called bisexual.

I've personally known 3 different males who grew up with ONLY mother figures. No males in their lives to be found.

One of them grew up in a house with 4 women. All 3 of these guys turned out gay. I don't give a shit what any of the gay natzis say, that's proof enough for anyone with a brain.

The gay natzis have been pushing the whole we were born that way shit for so long, people just buy it as fact. They knew they would never get anywhere with gay rights if they ever admitted it could be a learned behavior. People would just tell them to change.

I knew I would take hits when I first posted that and am willing to do so.

I'm not a politician, movie star nor am I on a duck hunting show. So I don't have to apologize or back down from what I know is truth in order to save my career just because the gay natzis come calling to try to make me shut up!

I said before, I could care less if gays fuck each other. I just don't need it forced on me. I love women, but I don't feel the need to make a point of it everywhere I go.

These two idiot so called musicians are a prime example of how gays feel a big deal needs to be made out of it. And when we do make a big deal out of it, don't be surprised when disappointments like this happen.

The thing about gay rights is stupid to me. So what, you suck dick (gays I mean, not someone specific on here). Is that your life's claim to fame? So is that what you put on your resume when applying for work?

Work experience on resume? I SUCK GOOD DICK! Wow, your mamma must be proud of your life's accomplishments, lol. Actually, that might land you a job now that I think about it.

But anyhow, my point is, a big deal is being made out of something I could give a fuck less about. Sign gay marriage into law in all 50 states tomorrow for all I give a shit. It would save us several years of debating what is inevitable. Gay rights aren't going to go backwards anymore than we are going to go back to having slaves in America.

If they are too fucking stupid to have learned from seeing straight people fuck their lives up with marriage for thousands of years, by all means, let them suffer equally with us on it.

I think they SHOULD be able to properly enjoy the misery of marriage. I think years from now, they will be asking themselves what the fuck they were thinking when it comes to the marriage issue.

I'm sick of our time being wasted on someone fucking someone in the ass in the gay movement when the whole world, the OTHER 98% of the world that is not gay (but 100% including gays) is in such dire condition.

The whole time while we are debating that gay rights matter, the whole world is in dire condition like it has never been in history. From war to environment, to ebola. What to put energy into first? I know, let's put our energy into gay rights! It's insanity to me.

Yet, what is the subject matter in this very thread for instance? Gays!

PS, keep in mind I am NOT saying all gays are gay because of raising, but many are.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By azdesertsnake01:
winvens
  #34  
Old 09-21-2014, 07:49 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Faux-Lesbian T.A.T.u. Singer Is Actually Anti-Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
This woman is scummy, and no one should ever blindly follow anyone. However, the reason there are gay pride parades and not straight pride parades is because gay people do not have equal rights. Gay people and gay supporters have parades and such to fight for equal rights under the law. I wasn't around then but I'm pretty sure the same was done to fight for equal rights for black people in the US.
NONE of this attacking you personally, but is intended more for the point of view of people being concerned about this issue.

Lol, too funny. She's scummy? A few days ago she was the beacon for gay rights in russia. It's a safe bet you wouldn't have said that about here then.

JUST because she was supposedly gay. What happened? As if the only thing we need to give a fuck about in russia right now is gay rights.

It's insane. They are threatening the world with nuclear annihilation and what are we discussing concerning russia? A couple of clit lickers and whether they lick pussy or suck cock. I feel like I'm going insane sometimes. I ONLY discuss it on this thread to give a point of view that no one else is giving or they just don't want to get into a debate about it.

NOT because I actually even give a fuck either way. I don't care if she eats pussy or takes a big dick up the ass. Unless she wants my dick up her ass, I have no interest in the subject, lol.

If she does want it, tell her to call me! Would you feel better if I slap her in the back of the head and call her a cheap whore while I drill it in? Lol.

As I said before, people shouldn't support someone that is gay JUST because they are gay anymore than they should support who is white JUST because they are white. I see no difference on the two comparisons. The gay natzis are out of control.

All in all, if I think anything about the subject, it's that it's absolutely fucking hilarious. EVERYONE needs to lose one and take a black eye occasionally. It keeps the ego in check. The gay natzis were YEARS over due for a black eye!

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By azdesertsnake01:
winvens
  #35  
Old 09-21-2014, 11:20 PM
The Last Nephilim's Avatar
Head Faggot in Charge
Poster Rank:4
Fleshy Protuberance
Join Date: Sep 2009
Contributions: 2
 
Mentioned: 186 Post(s)
Quoted: 39755 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss87018
Re: Faux-Lesbian T.A.T.u. Singer Is Actually Anti-Gay

azdesertdouche is too stupid for me to respond to. Seriously, this guy is the creme of the retarded on this site.

Time to go back PMing him tranny and scat porn.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
I need your AIDS infested cum squirted on my inner hemorrhoids.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Last Nephilim For This Useful Post:
Ghost306, Megamel29, Pigeon, Shadedwill, teacherof2, winvens
  #36  
Old 09-22-2014, 05:01 AM
Megamel29's Avatar
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 6
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
Re: Faux-Lesbian T.A.T.u. Singer Is Actually Anti-Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
NONE of this attacking you personally, but is intended more for the point of view of people being concerned about this issue.

Lol, too funny. She's scummy? A few days ago she was the beacon for gay rights in russia. It's a safe bet you wouldn't have said that about here then.

JUST because she was supposedly gay. What happened? As if the only thing we need to give a fuck about in russia right now is gay rights.

It's insane. They are threatening the world with nuclear annihilation and what are we discussing concerning russia? A couple of clit lickers and whether they lick pussy or suck cock. I feel like I'm going insane sometimes. I ONLY discuss it on this thread to give a point of view that no one else is giving or they just don't want to get into a debate about it.

NOT because I actually even give a fuck either way. I don't care if she eats pussy or takes a big dick up the ass. Unless she wants my dick up her ass, I have no interest in the subject, lol.

If she does want it, tell her to call me! Would you feel better if I slap her in the back of the head and call her a cheap whore while I drill it in? Lol.

As I said before, people shouldn't support someone that is gay JUST because they are gay anymore than they should support who is white JUST because they are white. I see no difference on the two comparisons. The gay natzis are out of control.

All in all, if I think anything about the subject, it's that it's absolutely fucking hilarious. EVERYONE needs to lose one and take a black eye occasionally. It keeps the ego in check. The gay natzis were YEARS over due for a black eye!
Before this, all I knew of her was that one song. I said no one should blindly follow anyone. You are just making assumptions about people and assuming all gay people are the same. Clearly I'm not going to change your mind and you certainly won't change mine. I don't see any point in discussing this topic further.

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-22-2014, 05:48 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675
Re: Faux-Lesbian T.A.T.u. Singer Is Actually Anti-Gay

They admitted they weren't gay and it was a marketing gimmick like 10 years ago, so the homophobia isn't surprising. Especially since it's Russia

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #38  
Old 09-22-2014, 08:52 AM
hal0mega's Avatar
hal0mega
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:402
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769
Re: Faux-Lesbian T.A.T.u. Singer Is Actually Anti-Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
They admitted they weren't gay and it was a marketing gimmick like 10 years ago, so the homophobia isn't surprising. Especially since it's Russia
Pretty much what I said before

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-22-2014, 09:52 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Join Date: Nov 2008
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51364
Re: Faux-Lesbian T.A.T.u. Singer Is Actually Anti-Gay

Quote:
Volkova added that God created man for the sake of "procreation."
Reminds me of a line someone said, "God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve"

Yeah, I remember T.A.T.U as being an attention-seeking, wannabe controversial act.

__________________
Why not join us at:
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/register.php
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, winvens
  #40  
Old 09-22-2014, 01:46 PM
spycosis's Avatar
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss783
Re: Faux-Lesbian T.A.T.u. Singer Is Actually Anti-Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
That's a subject that even the best psychiatrist couldn't explain. In short, I can tell you that over the years, I've seen some strange shit on the subject. Literally every girl I have ever dated came out as bi.

So I don't believe there are any 100% straight women in existence. I've even had debates with women I know who swear they are 100% straight, just to later hear them talk about how they would have sex with a certain girl because she was so hot. Lol, go figure.

As far as gay. There have been people who swear they are gay just to later fuck someone of the opposite sex. It happens FAR more often than the gay rights movement would ever admit.

I'm a believer that the vast majority of gay is learned behavior, not a born behavior. I've just seen to many children raised by people who are open and supportive about gay, etc. Just to have their children turn out gay "coincidentally" of course, lol.

Then they think they are blessed with a gay child by the gay god that gave it to them for being supportive of gays. It seems to NEVER cross their mind that they made the child that way. Lol. More of the worlds insanity as far as I'm concerned.

The ultimate proof of that will be a decade or two from now when gays become a MUCH larger part of society. For a few years they will try to convince us it's because they are "coming out" in increased numbers.

But later on as things reveal themselves, we will learn what I now know. Which is that all the pro gay shit of today will be making the gay children of tomorrow. Honestly, I don't doubt that MANY of the gay rights people know this. But they would never admit it because many more straight people would be resistant to their cause. Time will reveal this! And that will most certainly prove at that point, it's a learned behavior.
I was just having a bit of a laugh, but you were so desperate to voice your opinion that you tried to disguise it as a reply to my comment. You picked the wrong website ; I can assure you that the majority of DR users are intelligent, open minded people so they will not be enchanted by your manipulative dialogue. Personally I don't like gayness but if I like a person, then I don't care what he or she or it wants to fuck, as long as it's not me in the ass or a child or a spastic or an animal. Apart from that, as much as I hate to picture it, consenting adults can do what the fuck they want to make each other happy, as far as I'm concerned. They just need to stay out of my face with their sex lives.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO