Quoted: 5865 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7644
Re: Faux-Lesbian T.A.T.u. Singer Is Actually Anti-Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by have2poo View Post
That's an insane view point of gay people.. I'm not gay and don't want a long debate about it, but you can tell when a kid is gay from the age they start playing often times. That's not learned. What about hermaphrodites born with both a penis and a vagina, either way they lean it would be gay right?

Where is neph to take this debate out of my hands..
I agree with both sides. I don't think all gay people are born gay but I do know that some are. My cousin (boy) was gay from at least 5 or 6 years old...he would use the bed sheet as a dress and had all the tendencies already.

The Following User Says Thank You to Arista For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo
Old 09-20-2014, 07:36 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arista View Post
I agree with both sides. I don't think all gay people are born gay but I do know that some are. My cousin (boy) was gay from at least 5 or 6 years old...he would use the bed sheet as a dress and had all the tendencies already.
I think most that show don't show tendencies as a kid and hid it until they are older as more of a shame issue. People that aren't gay, don't get attracted to the opposite sex learned or not.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 09-20-2014, 07:43 PM
Arista
Offline:
Madame of DR
Poster Rank:131
Female

Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7644

I hate your damn avatar. When my kid is next to me on the couch I know not to be in the gore section but with you, I've got to make sure I scroll past quickly. You are being an inconvenience to me sir.

Old 09-20-2014, 07:51 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
I hate your damn avatar. When my kid is next to me on the couch I know not to be in the gore section but with you, I've got to make sure I scroll past quickly. You are being an inconvenience to me sir.
Jeesh sooooo sorryy!! :P

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
Arista
Old 09-20-2014, 08:25 PM
Arista
Offline:
Madame of DR
Poster Rank:131
Female

Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7644

Quote:
Jeesh sooooo sorryy!! :P
Aw! Did you change it just for me?!

The Following User Says Thank You to Arista For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo
Old 09-20-2014, 08:30 PM
Head Faggot in Charge
Poster Rank:4
Fleshy Protuberance
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 186 Post(s)
Quoted: 39755 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss87018

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
That's a subject that even the best psychiatrist couldn't explain. In short, I can tell you that over the years, I've seen some strange shit on the subject. Literally every girl I have ever dated came out as bi.

So I don't believe there are any 100% straight women in existence. I've even had debates with women I know who swear they are 100% straight, just to later hear them talk about how they would have sex with a certain girl because she was so hot. Lol, go figure.

As far as gay. There have been people who swear they are gay just to later fuck someone of the opposite sex. It happens FAR more often than the gay rights movement would ever admit.

I'm a believer that the vast majority of gay is learned behavior, not a born behavior. I've just seen to many children raised by people who are open and supportive about gay, etc. Just to have their children turn out gay "coincidentally" of course, lol.

Then they think they are blessed with a gay child by the gay god that gave it to them for being supportive of gays. It seems to NEVER cross their mind that they made the child that way. Lol. More of the worlds insanity as far as I'm concerned.

The ultimate proof of that will be a decade or two from now when gays become a MUCH larger part of society. For a few years they will try to convince us it's because they are "coming out" in increased numbers.

But later on as things reveal themselves, we will learn what I now know. Which is that all the pro gay shit of today will be making the gay children of tomorrow. Honestly, I don't doubt that MANY of the gay rights people know this. But they would never admit it because many more straight people would be resistant to their cause. Time will reveal this! And that will most certainly prove at that point, it's a learned behavior.
So you think there is no such thing as a gay person and it's all learned behavior? What a fucking idiot you are. I'm sure Dr. Alfred Kinsey and the tens of thousands of other sexologists and psychologists who have studied this their entire professional lives should bow down to you because you have it all figured out.

What evidence do you have to validate your preposterous claims? That's right, you have none and you're just talking out of your ass.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Last Nephilim For This Useful Post:
Arista, bdjackass318, Megamel29, Mr Poo, Nite, Pigeon, winvens
Old 09-20-2014, 08:46 PM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16111 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss88591

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
That's a subject that even the best psychiatrist couldn't explain. In short, I can tell you that over the years, I've seen some strange shit on the subject. Literally every girl I have ever dated came out as bi.

So I don't believe there are any 100% straight women in existence. I've even had debates with women I know who swear they are 100% straight, just to later hear them talk about how they would have sex with a certain girl because she was so hot. Lol, go figure.

As far as gay. There have been people who swear they are gay just to later fuck someone of the opposite sex. It happens FAR more often than the gay rights movement would ever admit.

I'm a believer that the vast majority of gay is learned behavior, not a born behavior. I've just seen to many children raised by people who are open and supportive about gay, etc. Just to have their children turn out gay "coincidentally" of course, lol.

Then they think they are blessed with a gay child by the gay god that gave it to them for being supportive of gays. It seems to NEVER cross their mind that they made the child that way. Lol. More of the worlds insanity as far as I'm concerned.

The ultimate proof of that will be a decade or two from now when gays become a MUCH larger part of society. For a few years they will try to convince us it's because they are "coming out" in increased numbers.

But later on as things reveal themselves, we will learn what I now know. Which is that all the pro gay shit of today will be making the gay children of tomorrow. Honestly, I don't doubt that MANY of the gay rights people know this. But they would never admit it because many more straight people would be resistant to their cause. Time will reveal this! And that will most certainly prove at that point, it's a learned behavior.
When did you change your username Crzytwn?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nite For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, Megamel29, Mr Poo, The Last Nephilim, winvens
Old 09-20-2014, 10:02 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
That's an insane view point of gay people.. I'm not gay and don't want a long debate about it, but you can tell when a kid is gay from the age they start playing often times. That's not learned. What about hermaphrodites born with both a penis and a vagina, either way they lean it would be gay right?

Where is neph to take this debate out of my hands..

REALLY? Comparing a hermaphrodite to a gay? One is a birth deformality from birth, one is a all mental. What is the similarity? Are you saying a gay persons body makes them gay?

Old 09-20-2014, 10:03 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Aw! Did you change it just for me?!
Awww, a happy couple find each other on DR. My heart is touched! Lol.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:04 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
When did you change your username Crzytwn?
I don't know if you're serious or not, but this is the same name I have had on here since I started.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Nite