Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Father Suspected in Double Homicide Jotted Anti-gay Notes on His Koran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedSisterr View Post
*always
I think I got hate mail over my comment!!
By the way, I too am a little offended that you got hate mail and I have yet to. I've tried so hard that I've even had an infraction against my account on here.

So what the fuck am I not doing that you are? I have worked hard to be an asshole damn it, I deserve recognition! Lol!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr, winvens
Old 03-17-2014, 11:47 AM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601
Re: Father Suspected in Double Homicide Jotted Anti-gay Notes on His Koran

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I agree with most of you say Twisted. Except the devil is an invention by crazy nutters like illustrated in this thread. So allah can't be the devil. However, they ARE guilty of way worse than what they accuse the devil of.

I have said it MANY times, there will NEVER be peace on earth as long as islam continues to hold power over the simple minded. Allah can lick my balls!

Due to decades of people waking up, free thinkers have for the most part neutered the catholic church as well as christianity. Until recently, the catholic church has covered up their child molestations, etc.

Just imagine how the change will come when it comes out that most of the radical islamists have been fucking camels all of these years? Lol!

yeah but the devil is real.... somebody here on DR said it perfect.... "the smartest thing the devil ever did was convince us he didnt exist"
Im not saying Allah is the devil, im sayin this "allah" they follow is no "god".... he is obviously an evil entity, no "god" would lead anyone that direction....

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
By the way, I too am a little offended that you got hate mail and I have yet to. I've tried so hard that I've even had an infraction against my account on here.

So what the fuck am I not doing that you are? I have worked hard to be an asshole damn it, I deserve recognition! Lol!
I havent quite figured out what he wants yet or what he is tryin to say.... lol its not "fan" mail lmao sheesh