Quoted: 21642 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss40918
Re: Family Gets Driven Out of Missouri Town After Daughter Gets Raped

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
Have you seem the vid of the guy going down on a girl in the street last week? She has a big smile on her face and pushes his head down!! She has now accused the guy of assault!!! False allegations of rape should be dealt with harshly, all the individuals property should be seized, all money withdrawn and handed to the falsely accused (in theory). Though there is a danger some people would be less likely to report offences
It's sad that there are a lot of women that get drunk, get wild, and then have regret and shame after the fact - then, rather than dealing with it like an adult, they try and put the full responsibility on some else.

Despicable.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull, invertigo, Vedderman
Old 10-18-2013, 10:12 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
It's sad that there are a lot of women that get drunk, get wild, and then have regret and shame after the fact - then, rather than dealing with it like an adult, they try and put the full responsibility on some else.

Despicable.
Perfect example.

That girl who was eaten out and fingered in public. Or the girl blowing some guy at a concert.

All proud on the day but WHOA! Social shaming (which women hate) and they accuse the men of rape.

And then you have genuine stories like this. Hey ladies, this is why men no longer take your word at face value.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, Vedderman
The Following 2 Users Disliked ices For This Post:
banana dick, MadCore
Old 10-18-2013, 10:53 PM
ExotiKka
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:15782

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Why were these teen girls, under the age of consent and drinking age at a party with athletes? These guys will fuck anything with a pair of tits for a laugh.

Bad parenting and a life lesson for these girls.

HOWEVER!

These fucks get away with real rape but girls/women who falsely accuse men of rape get them slammed up?

If you want sympathy for these things women, start checking your own house. The men will deal with these athletes in due time, you need to sort out the liars in your own midst.
I guess you were never the teenager that wanted to go to high school parties and want to be around the cool people.

This is a large amount of teenagers that have good parents, but sneak out at night or say they are going to stay at so and so's for a night. We see it in movies and we see it in real life. Teenagers rebel and don't think it will be a big deal since in movies people do it all the time. They learn to think it is the norm.

A large percentage of people have tried alcohol before the age of 21. Ask a lot of people why. They wanted to, and teenagers don't mature and think ahead of something like that happening to THEM.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExotiKka For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, banana dick, daughterofthenight, IC10021, LiquidSky
Old 10-18-2013, 11:54 PM
ExotiKka
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:15782

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3

People are jumping on this girl for going to a party, no, she shouldn't have went there, but teenagers do because normally they have fun and they don't think about some guy taking their clothes off and roughing their insides up. (Medical said there were tears in the girl and marks) that isn't normal and healthy at all unless you are into bondage and in that case I don't think so.

You guys say that she shouldn't have drank the alcohol, teenagers see everyone else drinking and our own media adds it to movies as if it is totally normal to drink at parties and how much rape do you see in those movies with alcohol. Lifetime movies, but I'm talking about the teenage movies?

The girl probably would of let it slide if she got drunk had sex would of learned a lesson, but it was rough sex that was painful. pain/pleasure.. licking penis = pleasure. Biting penis = painful. I am shocked on this statement that people are jumping on her.

The football players knew what they wanted and were at an age to understand how to get it. They knew they were underage. That is like saying if you saw a 7 year old girl walking around and thought it would be okay to touch her. No, as an older guy you would clearly know that if she is underage you don't touch it. 17/18 and your dick gets hard to screwing a 13 year old girl? But then the medical reports that say she was torn in 3 areas 2-4 inches in length... What kind of guy finds destroying genitalia okay? That is something of a horror story. That is exactly why we take rape seriously. She could of died of internal bleeding. I'm shocked she didn't, that sounds brutal to go through.

We are all not perfect and we all make mistakes, she paid for her consequences and learned a lesson, but she is still is pretty much the only one getting blamed by some of you. I feel as if we have a community of ......... here that would touch a 13 year old girl and blame it on her for drinking around you. But on top of that you guys don't see anything wrong with the damage they did to her internally?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExotiKka For This Useful Post:
banana dick, daughterofthenight, IC10021, icheerthebull, MadCore
Old 10-19-2013, 02:02 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10544

Caution: P*ssy Dangling is a known dangerous high risk behavior likely to lead to beating, rape, murder, alcoholism, drug addiction, mental instability, ruined repuation, destroyed lives, social instability, etc.

Everybody already knows this including the girls' parents.

It's been this way since the beginning of time.

It's your own fault if you 'smoke in a dynamite factory'.

It doesn't matter how old you are or aren't.

Cause -> Effect

Play adult games. Pay adult prices.

The Following 9 Users Disliked Oswald2001 For This Post:
banana dick, daughterofthenight, IC10021, invertigo, junkie_, MadCore, PlinyTheYounger, Shadedwill, shinycatcreations
Old 10-19-2013, 04:27 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

the fact that oswold hasn't yet been killed by the people around him IRL astounds me. what a retard omg

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to banana dick For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, IC10021, Shadedwill
Old 10-19-2013, 04:31 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

remember that time a man was mugged (or raped) and everybody asked whether or not he was drinking? me neither.

can you believe that news anchor implying that a murder victim secretly liked being murdered? oh wait, that never happened.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to banana dick For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, IC10021, icheerthebull, JEW, MadCore
Old 10-20-2013, 12:12 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExotiKka View Post
I guess you were never the teenager that wanted to go to high school parties and want to be around the cool people.
In my day the 'cool kids' were intelligent, friendly, and fun loving, not predators or rapists. If anyone tried to rape someone at one of the parties they'd have been stopped, stomped, and made social outcasts.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
AVo, Azimuth, BBKF, daughterofthenight, rapeWhistle
Old 10-20-2013, 08:14 AM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
In my day the 'cool kids' were intelligent, friendly, and fun loving, not predators or rapists. If anyone tried to rape someone at one of the parties they'd have been stopped, stomped, and made social outcasts.
I agree with this, if anyone did what these guys did at a party when I was 17/18 the police wouldnt interview them because they would not be able to find them, ever. Evidently a lot of kids now (and some even back then) dont have the decent friends we had/have

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, daughterofthenight, rapeWhistle
Old 10-20-2013, 09:04 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss61215

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana dick View Post
the fact that oswold hasn't yet been killed by the people around him IRL astounds me. what a retard omg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon. View Post
This thread is bordering on flaming, which is forbidden outside the watercooler - if you want to argue about this subject matter, take it into there
Quote:
Please only post CURRENT events and news related stories here. Pictures and Video of the events in the post are preferred. No flaming or trolling here, you will be banned.