Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
Re: Fairfield Man Arrested For Biting Nose Off Infant Son

What a monster. A screaming baby doesn't frustrate me and I've had a lot of experience with babies. Sometimes you just have to put them in a safe place and walk away. You never hit or shake a baby and you certainly don't bite the poor baby's nose off.

The Following User Says Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 03-15-2014, 04:14 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konglomo View Post
When my kids cry, it has never once came to my mind to do something that will obviously make them cry louder and longer. Maybe I'm raising spoiled brats

I don't think babies and young toddlers can ever be spoiled.

They cry to communicate when they need something, not to annoy their parent(s).

I'd say about 2 1/2 to 3 years, they know how to play to get what they want. They learn from what they see and are taught.

I won't even smack a baby/toddler because what I think is a light tap might really hurt him or her.

When I see parents smack a baby, even if he/she is wearing a diaper and their neck and head go forward and back, it's a bad as being in a car accident and can cause permanent spinal issues later in life.

I am pretty sure an 18 year old didn't want to father a baby, but, he could have used protection.

I always took birth control pills, even if other methods were used in addition because I knew as a teenager I wasn't having children. You never know when you might get lucky

I babysat since I was in high school and now watch my oldest great niece, who will be 10 in July, and her little brother who was 3 in January.

When little ones make me angry, I growl instead of cursing loudly or smacking them, and they end up laughing

Seeing a baby laugh is so much more pleasant than a crying baby. Good moms get to know which cry means what their children need

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Konglomo, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-15-2014, 04:20 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedSisterr View Post
he's gona get his ass beat in prison, you dont hurt little babies
Strange to think inmates have boundaries, but Im glad they do their own vigilante justice

They do

Crimes against children and women are frowned upon by the majority

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
Old 03-16-2014, 05:47 AM
Konglomo
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1553
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss220

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
I don't think babies and young toddlers can ever be spoiled.

They cry to communicate when they need something, not to annoy their parent(s).

I'd say about 2 1/2 to 3 years, they know how to play to get what they want. They learn from what they see and are taught.

I won't even smack a baby/toddler because what I think is a light tap might really hurt him or her.

When I see parents smack a baby, even if he/she is wearing a diaper and their neck and head go forward and back, it's a bad as being in a car accident and can cause permanent spinal issues later in life.

I am pretty sure an 18 year old didn't want to father a baby, but, he could have used protection.

I always took birth control pills, even if other methods were used in addition because I knew as a teenager I wasn't having children. You never know when you might get lucky

I babysat since I was in high school and now watch my oldest great niece, who will be 10 in July, and her little brother who was 3 in January.

When little ones make me angry, I growl instead of cursing loudly or smacking them, and they end up laughing

Seeing a baby laugh is so much more pleasant than a crying baby. Good moms get to know which cry means what their children need
Before I was a dad I always said "if I ever have kids, I'll use spanking as a form of discipline ..." I never thought we would have kids, I really had no desire to.

After our first was born it was like a whole other side of me was activated. I feel bad for these people that don't experience that change, there has to be something terribly wrong with anyone blessed with becoming a parent and not being able to provide unconditional love to their baby. My first wad unplanned, I was wearing protection when he was conceived, at that time I was very selfish, some might say straight up dick head

I guess I just don't understand how anyone could hurt their children so badly without being a sociapath. I'm not saying that parents who employee corporal punishment are all bad people, as long as it is not overboard.

The guy is young, but he is plenty old enough to realise he was becoming overwhelmed. Now this child has been damaged permanently because their father was too immature and narcicistic to ask for help, or explore healthy loving avenues for soothing his distressed baby.