My stripper name is Busty Charms.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss49
Re: Facility Found for Braindead Calif. Teen on Ventilator

I have to partially back up Crzytwn - I saw comments, seemingly out of the blue, that the family had provided hamburgers for Jahi. This had not been mentioned in any other story I saw - only comments. In the blog referenced above, it does indicate there is a strong possibility Jahi was talking and eating not long after surgery. There is probably blame on both sides, but if it's true Jahi was given food that opened up her fresh incisions and contributed to the massive blood loss, her family pulled the trigger. Not the hospital.

Doc Holliday: Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game, Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Samara For This Useful Post:
aenko, Azimuth, Ballerina, BBKF, bdjackass318, daughterofthenight, Firegirl1, juliemd, K9Grip, Pigeon, profileofadream, sbcurious, WonderMomma
Old 01-05-2014, 01:32 AM
WonderMomma
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1390
Female

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260

but if that were the case, i truly believe the hospital would have stressed that point by now, right? or perhaps the family isn't given them access to investigate and i suppose by now it's too late. does the body still preform digestion after brain death? I'm assuming no.

another factor here is how are these people going to pay for this care? it's going to be astronomical? is medicaid/welfare going to pay for it? for someone legally dead?

I feel for the family. I think if my only child, my daughter were in this situation, i might try to hold on for a couple days... until reality set in and i would have to let her go. you could pretty much just take me with her at that point. i'd be a fucking basket case and half.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WonderMomma For This Useful Post:
aenko, BBKF, K9Grip, Kelseecat65, Megamel29
Old 01-05-2014, 02:18 AM
Ballerina
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:79
girl

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 7090 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12579

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
Your hate knows no boundaries.
I have a hard time wrapping my head around the concept that my opinions/thoughts are not the same as the majority of other humans.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ballerina For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 01-05-2014, 02:46 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzytwn View Post
I aim to please, but I really want to know is why 4 idiots groaned my post about the little piggy eating a god damn cheeseburger right after fucking mouth surgery. They are as stupid as fatties family.
You're just so very groanable.

My issue isn't with you blaming the adult family members who should have known better than to give the girl burgers, if that is in fact true. The little girl wouldn't know any better if her mom said it was ok. I don't blame the child.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
aenko, bdjackass318, K9Grip, sbcurious, shinycatcreations, Sybil, winvens
Old 01-05-2014, 03:04 AM
Ballerina
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:79
girl

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 7090 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12579

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
You're just so very groanable.

My issue isn't with you blaming the adult family members who should have known better than to give the girl burgers, if that is in fact true. The little girl wouldn't know any better if her mom said it was ok. I don't blame the child.
Have you seen what that little piggy looked like? She had a fat potato head, eyes buried in facial fat folds, a neck that resembled a walruses neck that I'm sure had sweat and dirt trapped in the folds. I seriously wanted to push that fat little girl off a cliff. Looking at her morbidly obese ass aggravated me, but I am quickly brought a sense of comfort knowing her fat ass died while eating a cheeseburger and yapping away after mouth/ throat surgery. It's Darwinism at its finest.

The Following 2 Users Disliked Ballerina For This Post:
Sybil, winvens
Old 01-05-2014, 03:19 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzytwn View Post
Have you seen what that little piggy looked like? She had a fat potato head, eyes buried in facial fat folds, a neck that resembled a walruses neck that I'm sure had sweat and dirt trapped in the folds. I seriously wanted to push that fat little girl off a cliff. Looking at her morbidly obese ass aggravated me, but I am quickly brought a sense of comfort knowing her fat ass died while eating a cheeseburger and yapping away after mouth/ throat surgery. It's Darwinism at its finest.
You're gross. She's a little girl who is as good as dead now.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, Sybil, winvens
Old 01-05-2014, 03:43 AM
WonderMomma
Offline:
Poster Rank:1390
Female

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260

oh come on crazytown... hypothetically speaking what if her obesity was caused medically and they just haven't quite diagnosed it... would you still want to push her off a cliff?

regardless of the reason for her obesity... it's far from the child you should direct your irrational feelings towards and more towards the parents. push them off the cliff. lol

just saying.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WonderMomma For This Useful Post:
aenko, K9Grip, Megamel29, Sybil
Old 01-05-2014, 11:03 AM
sbcurious
Offline:
Poster Rank:2299
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss121

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post
oh come on crazytown... hypothetically speaking what if her obesity was caused medically and they just haven't quite diagnosed it... would you still want to push her off a cliff?

regardless of the reason for her obesity... it's far from the child you should direct your irrational feelings towards and more towards the parents. push them off the cliff. lol

just saying.

From an article I read she DID have a health problem that gave her trouble with losing weight. I also read today that supposedly the family didn't stick to the rules after surgery with food and talking.. if that's true they really can't blame the hospital.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sbcurious For This Useful Post:
aenko, Ballerina, daughterofthenight, K9Grip, Kelseecat65, WonderMomma
Old 01-05-2014, 11:22 AM
bigjoe
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1242
male

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss303

It would be interesting to see if she lost some weight under her current IV or feeding tube diet.

Old 01-05-2014, 12:29 PM
Samara
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:3911
My stripper name is Busty Charms.

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss49

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post
but if that were the case, i truly believe the hospital would have stressed that point by now, right? or perhaps the family isn't given them access to investigate and i suppose by now it's too late. does the body still preform digestion after brain death? I'm assuming no.

another factor here is how are these people going to pay for this care? it's going to be astronomical? is medicaid/welfare going to pay for it? for someone legally dead?
I've heard the hospital has been essentially banned from releasing information. Even so, alive or dead, HIPAA regulations would limit what the hospital can legally disclose.

The blog mentioned before has excellent details (and comments from what appear to be credible medical professionals) discussing brain death and declining bodily processes. The non-functional pituitary gland causes huge problems.

Re: covering the cost of care - it won't be covered by insurance, private or public. She is legally dead in California. There is no insurance program in the US which accommodates bodily preservation of a deceased person, except perhaps in the case of a beating heart organ donor or some recent cases of pregnant, brain-dead mothers attempting to keep their fetuses alive to viability. It would all have to come from private funds. The only time I see services considered after date of death are (ex:) autopsies or tests performed at company expense to confirm cause of death, which may determine the outcome of a claim. (Source: 10 years at a large insurer, plus multiple insurance education designations and compliance/legal background.)

Fucking sickening, while this little girl's body is basically abused at the hands of her family.

Doc Holliday: Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game, Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Samara For This Useful Post:
aenko, Azimuth, BBKF, daughterofthenight, Firegirl1, K9Grip, Kelseecat65, Megamel29, WonderMomma