Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: Facility Found for Braindead Calif. Teen on Ventilator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG57 View Post
Oh good! Those are the pics I was going to post.

How do you like that hideous tattoo?

Jahi's hands are showing contractures and her feet have developed foot-drop. Both signs of brain death. I think that her eyeballs have lost vitreous humor and have sunken and that is why they won't show her eyes and face.

Yes, there are areas of decomposition showing on her fingers and her nail beds are not healthy. Her toes are also showing discoloration and are probably decomposing by now as these pics are a couple of months old. (At least that's when they were posted.)

No, brain dead people do not move around in beds or sit themselves up cross-legged like Mama Nails claims.

This bunch of scam artists have fooled so many people and people who had barely enough money to feed themselves were donating to them. They make me sick. Some are absolute nutjobs who believe that the hospital deliberately did this to harvest her organs.

There are witnesses that saw her grandmother feeding her a Big Mac immediately after surgery when she was only to have popsicles. This most likely knocked clots loose causing the hemorrhaging. (Her grandmother is known as Granny Suction because she suctioned Jahi in the PICU.)

The family likes to tell people that Jahi had a simple tonsillectomy but in actuality it was 3 procedures done at one time and the mother doctor-shopped until she found a doctor to agree to do the surgery. The surgery was for alleviation of sleep apnea and no attempt at weight loss was tried first. Jahi was very obese which is a leading cause of seep apnea.

I think the family feels very guilty because Jahi did not want the surgery and told several people she was afraid she would not wake up. They will listen to no one and will ride this gravy train until she is a puddle of goo in her hospital bed.
That tatoo is gross. Not as gross as her kissing her daughter's cold dead lips, probably quite often. Can't imagine it smells too good in that room either.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, GG57, K9Grip, teacherof2, winvens
Old 09-03-2014, 12:51 AM
GG57
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:674
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
What a screwed up family.
He posted this recently.
iamomari #tbt If you believe in something, don't give up. Miracles happen everyday. My niece is living proof! She is doing well.
He does that all the time and will promise a big reveal or announcement. Never happens.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GG57 For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, Kelseecat65
Old 09-03-2014, 12:59 AM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Quote:
He does that all the time and will promise a big reveal or announcement. Never happens.
I noticed the mother's instagram is no longer active. Bunch of losers are probably tripping over each other trying to keep their stories straight.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
GG57, K9Grip, winvens
Old 09-03-2014, 07:36 AM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275

There's a lot of misinformation bouncing around this thread. sleep apnea in children is not the same as sleep apnea in adults.
Unlike adults with sleep apnea, who are often overweight and frequently wake up at night, children with OSA are more difficult to recognize and diagnose because weight is a much less significant factor; It's actually often a signal, not an outright cause. Enlarged tonsils/adenoids are a cause. She could be rail thin and still would have sleep apnea. It's unlikely she would have even been approved for surgery if weight loss alone were enough to fix the problem.
As illogical as it may sound, it's the truth. Hopefully I don't sound like I'm singling anyone out. If someone were to tell me this before I studied health and nutrition/dietary courses in college ,and later my career, I'd say they were pulling shit outta their ass. But new information is constantly being discovered, so unless one keeps abreast of this topic, it's easy to see why a person would get confused in this arena.

Azimuth, winvens
Old 09-03-2014, 02:32 PM
GG57
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:674
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss794

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
There's a lot of misinformation bouncing around this thread. sleep apnea in children is not the same as sleep apnea in adults.
Unlike adults with sleep apnea, who are often overweight and frequently wake up at night, children with OSA are more difficult to recognize and diagnose because weight is a much less significant factor; It's actually often a signal, not an outright cause. Enlarged tonsils/adenoids are a cause. She could be rail thin and still would have sleep apnea. It's unlikely she would have even been approved for surgery if weight loss alone were enough to fix the problem.
As illogical as it may sound, it's the truth. Hopefully I don't sound like I'm singling anyone out. If someone were to tell me this before I studied health and nutrition/dietary courses in college ,and later my career, I'd say they were pulling shit outta their ass. But new information is constantly being discovered, so unless one keeps abreast of this topic, it's easy to see why a person would get confused in this arena.
I suggest you tell this to the surgeon and Children's Hospital Oakland, the Attorneys that wrote the documents for the Courts and Jahi's family. All say the surgery was for sleep apnea.

The Following User Says Thank You to GG57 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65
Old 09-03-2014, 05:47 PM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275

Quote:
I suggest you tell this to the surgeon and Children's Hospital Oakland, the Attorneys that wrote the documents for the Courts and Jahi's family. All say the surgery was for sleep apnea.
I'm well aware. That wasn't my point. The ONLY thing I'm saying is that her apnea may not have been caused by obesity like everyone seems to insist.

Kelseecat65, winvens
Old 10-02-2014, 01:29 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

I read today that the family is petitioning to have her declared "alive" again.
I guess the money has run out and they need Medicaid to foot the medical bills. Or maybe momma nails should sell all those shoes, purses, the packs of weave, and who knows what else. The gravy train had to end one day.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, teacherof2, winvens
Old 10-02-2014, 02:29 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
I read today that the family is petitioning to have her declared "alive" again.
I guess the money has run out and they need Medicaid to foot the medical bills. Or maybe momma nails should sell all those shoes, purses, the packs of weave, and who knows what else. The gravy train had to end one day.
The entire family is brain dead! Dumbass. She needs to focus on her children who are alive and not the dead one.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, winvens
Old 10-02-2014, 06:06 PM
GregK
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:313
male

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2473

Sad but the parents need to let go.

Old 10-02-2014, 11:06 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
The entire family is brain dead! Dumbass. She needs to focus on her children who are alive and not the dead one.
She's gone through all the donations and doesn't want to go back to her normal life. Jahi makes her money and infamous. The other kids don't. Part of me thinks, poor kids, but she may be a shit mom to them, too.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
dragonhalf13570, Kelseecat65, TheCreeperBEATNGU, winvens