Go Back  

Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #51  
Old 09-24-2016, 03:04 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesslis2015 View Post
Smoking, drinking and such in a nutshell, are choices we make. May not start as addiction but for many sure can end up that way and agree, it is a huge problem. Money and the loss of it is what drives change. Assume we still make a bundle from that stuff.
I know that in Canada the government loses a massive amount of money from tobacco and alcohol, even though they tax the hell out of it.
But there's nothing they can do, because prohibition doesn't work.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 09-24-2016, 11:02 PM
dcaccount22
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1474
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss236
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

If we didnt live an an age where everyone has to be politically correct we could watch and report ourselves when someone is acting out of line. We wouldnt need uncle sam doing it for us.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dcaccount22 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #53  
Old 09-25-2016, 06:24 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss10542
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcaccount22 View Post
If we didnt live an an age where everyone has to be politically correct we could watch and report ourselves when someone is acting out of line. We wouldnt need uncle sam doing it for us.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20aa%20a%20a%20a%20a%20%20a%20Paranoia%2001.jpg  

1%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20aa%20a%20a%20a%20a%20%20a%20Paranoia%2002.jpg  

1%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20aa%20a%20a%20a%20a%20%20a%20Paranoia%2003.jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum, lesslis2015
  #54  
Old 09-29-2016, 03:20 PM
fredy's Avatar
fredy
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2209
male
Join Date: Dec 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss128
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
Lightning is unpredictable. Terrorism is preventable
you're retarded. we can see electric storms happening and we know which specific clouds cause lightning. like I said, elementary science. you should read a book sometime.

however, terrorism is not. sure we can investigate and watch someones internet search history, but thats pretty much it. did you miss the news of an american, non muslim, in texas who wore nazi emblems and shot a bunch of people? don't see how that's preventable so is that terrorism or nahh

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 09-29-2016, 04:05 PM
shoelessjojackson's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:349
BULL
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy View Post
you're retarded. we can see electric storms happening and we know which specific clouds cause lightning. like I said, elementary science. you should read a book sometime.

however, terrorism is not. sure we can investigate and watch someones internet search history, but thats pretty much it. did you miss the news of an american, non muslim, in texas who wore nazi emblems and shot a bunch of people? don't see how that's preventable so is that terrorism or nahh

Tell that to the people who have been struck by lightning, or who's homes or businesses have been destroyed by lightning. In a lightning storm, unless you have the equipment, how would you know where it strikes? As for the Nazi, yeah I did read about that. Would I consider a lone mass murderer a form of terrorism. Sure. Was it imported from a foreign sovereign state, who's agenda is to take down our very way of life. Definitely. Just like Islam, Nazism is also an infectious disease. Only difference modern day Nazis are a bunch of pussies

Terrorism has been known to be predictable. Lots of times they're right under your nose, but you fail to see them

Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 09-29-2016, 05:14 PM
fredy's Avatar
fredy
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2209
male
Join Date: Dec 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss128
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
Tell that to the people who have been struck by lightning, or who's homes or businesses have been destroyed by lightning. In a lightning storm, unless you have the equipment, how would you know where it strikes? As for the Nazi, yeah I did read about that. Would I consider a lone mass murderer a form of terrorism. Sure. Was it imported from a foreign sovereign state, who's agenda is to take down our very way of life. Definitely. Just like Islam, Nazism is also an infectious disease. Only difference modern day Nazis are a bunch of pussies

Terrorism has been known to be predictable. Lots of times they're right under your nose, but you fail to see them
yes, the human eye cannot foresee where lightning strikes, however we know exactly how lightning forms. the same is for all natural disasters. we know how hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes etc form but we cannot predict when they strike.

question, what does homes being destroyed by strikes have do to with anything? We cant move the homes and storms move across the planet, so that bit is irrelevant. I fail to see your point with any of this, comparing apples to oranges.

whether or not modern day nazis are pussies is also irrelevant. the fact remains that its not always that predictable, sure a lot could have been preventable but its not that black and white. history has shown that white americans just as easily, if not easier, can commit terrorism without it being so easily "predictable" i mean, if the fbi and the entire united states government with all their resources and tax money fail to catch the ones that commit terrorism, (ignoring the ones they do stop and no one hears about) how can you say its so easy on a gore forum with your resources aka google?

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 09-29-2016, 07:40 PM
shoelessjojackson's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:349
BULL
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy View Post
yes, the human eye cannot foresee where lightning strikes, however we know exactly how lightning forms. the same is for all natural disasters. we know how hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes etc form but we cannot predict when they strike.

question, what does homes being destroyed by strikes have do to with anything? We cant move the homes and storms move across the planet, so that bit is irrelevant. I fail to see your point with any of this, comparing apples to oranges.

whether or not modern day nazis are pussies is also irrelevant. the fact remains that its not always that predictable, sure a lot could have been preventable but its not that black and white. history has shown that white americans just as easily, if not easier, can commit terrorism without it being so easily "predictable" i mean, if the fbi and the entire united states government with all their resources and tax money fail to catch the ones that commit terrorism, (ignoring the ones they do stop and no one hears about) how can you say its so easy on a gore forum with your resources aka google?




You don't even know what you're arguing about. Rob666, banned, compared lightning to terrorism, stating that terrorism isn't an immediate threat due to statistics and probability.


Nobody said it would be easy

Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 09-30-2016, 02:35 PM
fredy's Avatar
fredy
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2209
male
Join Date: Dec 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss128
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post




You don't even know what you're arguing about. Rob666, banned, compared lightning to terrorism, stating that terrorism isn't an immediate threat due to statistics and probability.


Nobody said it would be easy
Read slowly, I'm simply throwing your "points" out the window,

"lightning is an act of god" no its not

"Lightning is unpredictable. Terrorism is preventable" lightning is predictable and terrorism is not that easily preventable you seem to think it is.

Rob is irrelevant, im not clicking the quote button on his comments, even before his ban, im clicking on yours. Comprende?

Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 09-30-2016, 04:06 PM
shoelessjojackson's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:349
BULL
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy View Post
Read slowly, I'm simply throwing your "points" out the window,

"lightning is an act of god" no its not

"Lightning is unpredictable. Terrorism is preventable" lightning is predictable and terrorism is not that easily preventable you seem to think it is.

Rob is irrelevant, im not clicking the quote button on his comments, even before his ban, im clicking on yours. Comprende?
An act of god is an expression for a force of nature. Meaning that lightning is inevitable. But I guess your atheistic logic has already ruled that out. And I never said terrorism is "easily" preventable, but it's preventable.

And Rob666 is relevant, we started this small debate and had already ended it. When you came along to spam on the current events section.

Oh and one last thing:


Don't quote me boy, I ain't said shit

Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 10-02-2016, 03:13 PM
fredy's Avatar
fredy
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2209
male
Join Date: Dec 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss128
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
Oh and one last thing:


Don't quote me boy, I ain't said shit


i like how you edited it to make it in red bold letters.

dumbass

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO