Go Back  

Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 09-20-2016, 03:15 PM
wmbondurant's Avatar
wmbondurant
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:229
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1543 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3867
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Guess we will find out he was another angry Muslim closet queen . Indiscriminately killing because he sucked bananas ..

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wmbondurant For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #32  
Old 09-21-2016, 04:17 AM
hulk
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5079
Join Date: Dec 2015
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
Wow, your logic is ridiculous. 100 people is acceptable to you? Lightning is an act of God and out of the debate. This is how you defend your side, with useless statistics? Yeah I can certainly see you stepping up
No his logic is perfect. Yes, 100 people is a finite amount but as a country of 320,000,000 they are statistically 0.

We have FAR, FAR bigger things to fix before we address the 0.00003%. It's just sexier to talk about bombs and guns than alcohol.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hulk For This Useful Post:
rob666, winvens
  #33  
Old 09-22-2016, 02:33 PM
shoelessjojackson's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:349
BULL
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulk View Post
No his logic is perfect. Yes, 100 people is a finite amount but as a country of 320,000,000 they are statistically 0.

We have FAR, FAR bigger things to fix before we address the 0.00003%. It's just sexier to talk about bombs and guns than alcohol.


That's what you say, until it happens to someone you know and love

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-22-2016, 03:47 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post


That's what you say, until it happens to someone you know and love
Right, and I suppose it's happened to someone you know

100 people in 15 years, in a country with 320 million people, but you know one

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By rob666:
dcaccount22
  #35  
Old 09-22-2016, 09:04 PM
fredy's Avatar
fredy
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2209
male
Join Date: Dec 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss128
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
Wow, your logic is ridiculous. 100 people is acceptable to you? Lightning is an act of God and out of the debate. This is how you defend your side, with useless statistics? Yeah I can certainly see you stepping up
Uhhh, Lightning is an act of god? Lol here's a simple and straightforward basic elementary illustration saying otherwise.


Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fredy For This Useful Post:
rob666, winvens
  #36  
Old 09-22-2016, 09:07 PM
fredy's Avatar
fredy
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2209
male
Join Date: Dec 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss128
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
it was nice and sensible in the news section for a while while this redneck hick was busy doing something else.....pity he had to come back, the guy's a fucking idiot

go fuck yourself oswald
haha that made me laugh, thank you. I feel like his head exploded with all that excitement he couldn't hold back. All I see is Obamaobamaobamaobama hillary hillary hilllary terrorist mozzies and more obama.

the way he included bold letters really adds to the emphasizes and almost convinced me he had a point.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fredy For This Useful Post:
rob666, winvens
  #37  
Old 09-23-2016, 06:32 PM
shoelessjojackson's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:349
BULL
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Right, and I suppose it's happened to someone you know

100 people in 15 years, in a country with 320 million people, but you know one
I do actually, but obviously you don't care, unless it's a statistic. Then you're all ears

Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-23-2016, 06:33 PM
shoelessjojackson's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:349
BULL
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy View Post
Uhhh, Lightning is an act of god? Lol here's a simple and straightforward basic elementary illustration saying otherwise.

Lightning is unpredictable. Terrorism is preventable

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-24-2016, 12:07 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
Lightning is unpredictable. Terrorism is preventable
Lightning is extremely predictable.

And preventing terrorism? Dude........ Since 9/11, the NSA was created, homeland security was created, the budgets of existing law enforcement agencies has skyrocketed, and your rights as an individual have been greatly diminished.

And it STILL happens.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
dcaccount22
  #40  
Old 09-24-2016, 12:12 AM
shoelessjojackson's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:349
BULL
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Lightning is extremely predictable.

And preventing terrorism? Dude........ Since 9/11, the NSA was created, homeland security was created, the budgets of existing law enforcement agencies has skyrocketed, and your rights as an individual have been greatly diminished.

And it STILL happens.
Because of immigration

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
dcaccount22

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO