Quoted: 495 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss4412
Re: Explosion in Manhattan 9/17/16

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/19/us...investigation/

Quote:
New York (CNN)The man suspected in Saturday's bombings in New York and New Jersey has been captured after a frantic manhunt and shootout.

Ahmad Khan Rahami was charged with five counts of attempted murder of a law enforcement officer after a shootout Monday with police in Linden, New Jersey,
Well, the needle on my Surprise-o-meter didn't even budge.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Desensitisation For This Useful Post:
FunkPumpkin, kellyhound, LadyCPlum, Oswald2001
Old 09-19-2016, 10:42 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
How long is this going to continue? What more will it take for people to understand that this is a religious war we're fighting? We need to deport all muslim immigrants, and as for Muslim Americans, the government needs to keep a close watch on these people. Our very lives our at stake. It's getting to the point where it either us or them. You decide
Right. Lol.

Muslim crime vs illegal Mexican crime, let's see how that compares?

Old 09-19-2016, 10:51 PM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:349
BULL

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Right. Lol.

Muslim crime vs illegal Mexican crime, let's see how that compares?
It doesn't compare

Illegal Mexicans or Central Americans, regardless unfortunately due to uncontrollable circumstances must be deported. But if you really want to compare crimes, sure we can go that route. Last time I checked Mexican or Central American immigrants weren't placing explosives or highjacking planes, on any kind of level. What's your argument in your quote anyways? What's your point, that we just allow random immigrants into our country?

Old 09-19-2016, 11:03 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
It doesn't compare

Illegal Mexicans or Central Americans, regardless unfortunately due to uncontrollable circumstances must be deported. But if you really want to compare crimes, sure we can go that route. Last time I checked Mexican or Central American immigrants weren't placing explosives or highjacking planes, on any kind of level. What's your argument in your quote anyways? What's your point, that we just allow random immigrants into our country?
My position is that Muslim terrorists have killed around 100 people since 9/11, but about 35 thousand people die every year in traffic accidents.

My position is that your odds of being killed by a terrorist are about one in twenty million. I don't know how familiar you are with statistical probability, but you're actually far more likely to be killed by lightning than a terrorist.

So, I guess my position is that if you think you're in imminent danger due to terrorism, you're failing yourself and the numbers back up that assertion.

Thanks.

Old 09-19-2016, 11:12 PM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:349
BULL

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
My position is that Muslim terrorists have killed around 100 people since 9/11, but about 35 thousand people die every year in traffic accidents.

My position is that your odds of being killed by a terrorist are about one in twenty million. I don't know how familiar you are with statistical probability, but you're actually far more likely to be killed by lightning than a terrorist.

So, I guess my position is that if you think you're in imminent danger due to terrorism, you're failing yourself and the numbers back up that assertion.

Thanks.
Wow, your logic is ridiculous. 100 people is acceptable to you? Lightning is an act of God and out of the debate. This is how you defend your side, with useless statistics? Yeah I can certainly see you stepping up

Old 09-19-2016, 11:27 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Wow, your logic is ridiculous. 100 people is acceptable to you? Lightning is an act of God and out of the debate. This is how you defend your side, with useless statistics? Yeah I can certainly see you stepping up
Nobody said that it's acceptable, that's a feeble attempt at setting up a strawman by you.

What I said is looking at the numbers, it's pretty easy to see that as bad as it is it's not the existential crisis you make it out to be....... As asserted by the number of fatalities.

Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
hulk
Old 09-20-2016, 03:38 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1757 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss61186

Bombing suspect Ahmad Rahami, charged with 5 counts of attempted murder, reportedly not cooperating with law enforcement officials.

The man, Ahmad Khan Rahami, 28, was born in 1988 in Afghanistan and is a naturalized U.S. citizen, according to the FBI. He was discovered and captured in Linden, New Jersey, not far from his last known address in Elizabeth.

A U.S. official told ABC News that Rahami came to the U.S. in 2000. Court records indicate he was from a large family and may have as many as seven siblings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	licebeardcaptured.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	371.1 KB
ID:	703372

Former classmates said he attended Edison High School in New Jersey.

One of them, Chris Konya, said Rahami was quiet but funny and a "pretty normal guy." Konya and another former classmate said Rahami had a child with his high school girlfriend.

Rahami was enrolled at Middlesex County College from fall of 2010 to fall of 2012, where he worked toward an associate's degree in criminal justice but did not graduate, according to school officials.

The Rahami family owned a fried chicken restaurant in Elizabeth. An employee and a recent customer said Rahami worked there.

"I come in here every week or two, just to get something to eat," local resident Ryan McCann told The Associated Press. "He's always in there. He's a very friendly guy. That's what's so scary. It's hard when it's home."

Members of the Rahami family apparently did not get along well with the local police and sued several officers in 2011 for allegedly harassing them over purported violations related the restaurant's operation. The case was dismissed in 2012, pending the resolution of a related legal matter, according to documents.

Investigators are poring over Rahami's past travel, including what may have been a recent nearly year-long trip in which he flew to Quetta, Pakistan in April 2013 and returned to the U.S. through the United Arab Emirates in March 2014, according to the U.S. official. Rahami reported to authorities that he was visiting his wife and family, who he said were Afghan refugees living in Quetta, and that he had traveled by car between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

In August 2014 Rahami was arrested after allegedly stabbing someone in the leg, according to court documents. A complaint filed by a police officer said the officer "has reason to believe that the person is a danger to himself, others or property," but Rahami was not indicted.

Today Rahami was shot at least once by police during an exchange of gunfire before he was captured and then taken to a local hospital, authorities said. He is not cooperating with investigators, even so far as refusing to give his name, according to a source briefed on the case. Officials said they have not determined a motive for the attacks.

Late Monday officials announced charges against Rahami related to the shootout with police: five counts of attempted murder, second-degree unlawful possession of a weapon and second-degree possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose. Bail has been set at $5.2 million. It is unclear if Rahami has an attorney.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
susp0.jpg  

susp1.jpg  

loser.jpg  

Old 09-20-2016, 10:04 AM
wmbondurant
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:230

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1542 Post(s)
Activity Longevity