Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss171
Re: End of Evolution?

Evolution already solved this

And I for one welcome our two headed (and hopefully 2 vaginiied) overlords.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:04 AM
shoottokill
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:208
roneluv

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4221

there's a difference between becoming more intelligent e.g. IQ levels, and becoming wiser human beings. emotional intelligence connected to development of the brain, or inter-connectivity within the brain to harness being more emotionally intelligent would be a better path to take than improving IQ scores like that broad Marilyn vos Savant or whatever her cheesy name is. brain power is not something that people are really into, so funding for that is very limited.

Old 08-04-2011, 01:24 AM
nihilissimo
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:759
8=====D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss677

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoottokill View Post
there's a difference between becoming more intelligent e.g. IQ levels, and becoming wiser human beings. emotional intelligence connected to development of the brain, or inter-connectivity within the brain to harness being more emotionally intelligent would be a better path to take than improving IQ scores like that broad Marilyn vos Savant or whatever her cheesy name is. brain power is not something that people are really into, so funding for that is very limited.
this is very true, IQ scale is very limited, basically IQ is dependent on type of education, experience, and thing like motivation. you can take a kid and raise him in Oxford university and compare him to another the kid that was raised in ghetto and you see two different "IQ". is totally relative to circumstance, except maybe small exception for people born with mental disability. is basically measure for how long you have been schooled and how condition you are to work at academics

emotional IQ though is very useful, is something all society have deficit in, and need more education on :) intersting question would be does narcissism in Western culture or strict traditionalism in Eastern culture limit Emotional IQ more?

Old 08-04-2011, 02:35 AM
Bletch
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:256
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3324
A.I. Will take us further. By the year 2030 something technological singularity will be achieved.