Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Egypt: Internet Down

Yes

it is up to Iran to do as they wish I agree. But I also understand Israel's fears. Its not like they have no reason to be. Iran's president ( puppet ) stated " god willing Israel will be destroyed". And we all know how Muslims love doing God's work. Its complicated, atleast to me I don't know what's the right move. And I think Iran likes it that way since they could just prove it. Just as in Iraq, Saddam could of just proved it, so maybe Iran is lookin for a fight.

Old 02-13-2011, 07:43 AM
osiris
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:326

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2359

I doubt they would start one.

Old 02-14-2011, 01:05 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
the US Department of State to the US Congress,

Motives for criticizing Israel in the UN may stem from legitimate concerns over policy or from illegitimate prejudices. (...) However, regardless of the intent, disproportionate criticism of Israel as barbaric and unprincipled, and corresponding discriminatory measures adopted in the UN against Israel, have the effect of causing audiences to associate negative attributes with Jews in general, thus fueling anti-Semitism
I think they mean you Rob..
I have no problem with anybody based on anything but their behavior.
If anybody ever attacked Israel again, they'd probably get seriously fucked up if not nuked..... israel has nukes, and second strike capability..... They can't be over-run.
Most of the UN resolutions are regarding the settlements, if Israel would just stop bulldozing palestinan houses and building illegal settlements, in the name of religion, then the Palestinans would have no backing from anybody when they attack. They definitely wouldn't have my backing, thats for sure.
Israel will not accept a peace treaty that excludes the settlements...... and no US President since Bush1 has even tried to stand up to them.
The Israeli lobby in washington is as powerful as it gets.

Old 02-14-2011, 01:08 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
The most aid between who? If your saying the most of any country than your wrong, Iraq gets the most aid.
Aid or part of the defence budget?
Per capita Israel is #1, and you have to admit it looks bad when it gets more than the 2 poorest continents on earth.....combined....