Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Egypt: Internet Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
In this long, rambling fucked up thing what exactly are you trying to say? That America overthrowing Irans DEMOCRATICALLY elected leader, and backing a brutal dictator didn't cause any hard feelings from the Iranian people?

You are just plain fucked, I love how you try to throw in some long words too lol, trying to make it look like you actually know WTF your talking about idiot...... Just sit in your trailer and STFU.
First my dim whitted small minded complete dumbass, we didn't over throw there government. The previous leaders were considered to " western" and friendly with us, one reason they had a revolution they wanted a Muslim nation. The people overthrew there government genius. And the supreme leader as the name suggest is the leader of Iran, and he is not elected. Any more bullshit you have no idea about you wish to say to make yourself even more uninformed and ignorant? Just stick to you're childish insults, my trailer? Ouch.. So clever.

Old 02-11-2011, 07:31 AM
osiris
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:326

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2359

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Because Israel is the only one signing treaties and offering peace. And no its nothing like Iraq, Iraq denied it had nukes, Iran is publicly admiting to it. And there leaders are publicly saying Israel should be destroyed. Not to mention Iran is so closed off to the world no one knows what there up too. And America has'nt always backed Israel, only after they realized all the muslims want is our help to destroy Israel did we change.
Iran publicly admitted to having nukes?? They always denied that. That's what every other country is saying. The Iranian gov claimed it's a peaceful program for developing nuclear energy (not weapons). Also, Israel threatened to attack Iran numerous times, nobody said shit. Double standards or not?

Old 02-11-2011, 10:33 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
You're right two sides one of which you never speak good about. I know the Israeli history from tbe beginning dumb ass, America didn't start helping Israel till the seventies. And all that illegally occupied land, was taken in when they were attacked the 4 or 5 times that several muslim nations tried to wipe there country off the map. Its not about that occupied land you moron, they had all that land and still attacked Israel. The extremist elements which are very large and have all the power in palistien want it all. And they won't ever stop no matter what Israel does until Israel is no more. And yes Israel is in violation of u.n. agreements the only reason palistien is not is the never sign the many peace agreements. And to be correct palistien is in violation of u.n. peace agreements and cease fires. As well as war crimes and failing to to have responsible leaders who don't seek war. They protect terrorist and target civilians, and you didn't mention the #1 USA aided people Muslims, in many countries even the militaries of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Pakistan who gets the most aid. So I don't see the problem there, what do you think the plo would do with 50 Abrams tanks or hell fire missiles? Start a war. What does Israel do with them? Protect its people from genocide.
So the only reason the Palestinians are not in violation of as many resolutions is because they didn't sign the peace treaties?
Just STFU............ I really don't know what to say to someone so stupid.
BTW Israel get the most aid too...... look into it.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:47 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
First my dim whitted small minded complete dumbass, we didn't over throw there government. The previous leaders were considered to " western" and friendly with us, one reason they had a revolution they wanted a Muslim nation. The people overthrew there government genius. And the supreme leader as the name suggest is the leader of Iran, and he is not elected. Any more bullshit you have no idea about you wish to say to make yourself even more uninformed and ignorant? Just stick to you're childish insults, my trailer? Ouch.. So clever.
Actually its public record that the CIA was directly involved with getting the Shah into power, and helping him stay there.
Operation Ajax....look into it......an elected government was overthrown by the US.... its a public record asshole.
Do you know why?
Because he nationalized Irans oil.

So to sum it up, an elected government was overthrown ( by the US, operation Ajax ) to secure the UK and US's oil supply, and replaced with a dictator ( the shah ) who was then himself overthrown by a bunch of religous zelots in the late 70's...... these are facts...... I guess it is just my opinion that overthrowing an elected government, replacing that government with a dictatorship, to gets the nations resources, would probably piss off the residents of that nation?

Old 02-12-2011, 01:38 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Actually its public record that the CIA was directly involved with getting the Shah into power, and helping him stay there.
Operation Ajax....look into it......an elected government was overthrown by the US.... its a public record asshole.
Do you know why?
Because he nationalized Irans oil.

So to sum it up, an elected government was overthrown ( by the US, operation Ajax ) to secure the UK and US's oil supply, and replaced with a dictator ( the shah ) who was then himself overthrown by a bunch of religous zelots in the late 70's...... these are facts...... I guess it is just my opinion that overthrowing an elected government, replacing that government with a dictatorship, to gets the nations resources, would probably piss off the residents of that nation?
thats old news Rob, I thought you ment the current government. And they elected this government, and they don't want it either. Hints the Iranian government scared shitless by the Egypt overthrow. They shut down all outside news and web sites to keep there people from seeing it.

Old 02-12-2011, 01:44 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

the US Department of State to the US Congress,

Motives for criticizing Israel in the UN may stem from legitimate concerns over policy or from illegitimate prejudices. (...) However, regardless of the intent, disproportionate criticism of Israel as barbaric and unprincipled, and corresponding discriminatory measures adopted in the UN against Israel, have the effect of causing audiences to associate negative attributes with Jews in general, thus fueling anti-Semitism
I think they mean you Rob..

Old 02-12-2011, 02:37 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
So the only reason the Palestinians are not in violation of as many resolutions is because they didn't sign the peace treaties?
Just STFU............ I really don't know what to say to someone so stupid.
BTW Israel get the most aid too...... look into it.
The most aid between who? If your saying the most of any country than your wrong, Iraq gets the most aid.

Old 02-12-2011, 02:47 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Israel is the target of at least 65 UN Resolutions and the Palestinians are the target of none. So you think thats a respectable point of view to even say the u.n. as a reptable source. I have no respect for the u.n. and the more I read about them the less I beleive in any good they can do.

Old 02-12-2011, 03:38 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris View Post
Iran publicly admitted to having nukes?? They always denied that. That's what every other country is saying. The Iranian gov claimed it's a peaceful program for developing nuclear energy (not weapons). Also, Israel threatened to attack Iran numerous times, nobody said shit. Double standards or not?
I miss spoke your right they do deny its for weapons. But come on, they are trying to build a space program that could be used for an ICBM-class vehicle. They are testing missle capable of carring nuclear war heads. When Israel hit Iraq's nuclear facility Iran a short time before that also tried to take it out. So they had the same concerns in the early eighties and they went after them. And its to important to allow them to get the capability, it could mean ww3.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:24 PM
osiris
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:326

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2359

Quote:
I miss spoke your right they do deny its for weapons. But come on, they are trying to build a space program that could be used for an ICBM-class vehicle. They are testing missle capable of carring nuclear war heads. When Israel hit Iraq's nuclear facility Iran a short time before that also tried to take it out. So they had the same concerns in the early eighties and they went after them. And its to important to allow them to get the capability, it could mean ww3.
Yeah but you can't deny a country their freedom on what to do, based on doubts and irrational fear alone. Israel is paranoid as fuck, they bombed Iraq's facilities, they were about to bomb Pakistan's nuclear facilities, but underestimated their intelligence, and now they're pondering attacking Iran all because they fear a potential attack, which in reality won't happen, because every Arab country in that area and Iran know how fucking powerful and capable the Israeli military is.