Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029
Re: Egypt: Internet Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted1 View Post
Ever hear of September 11th, Pearl Harbor? The Iraq invasion was plain stupid but Afghanistan is where we should be kicking ass.

Obama needs to get tighten his belt and quit being such a pussy. Call the Egyptian prez and tell his ass to get on a plane. My only worry is that new government won't be secular. Anyone notice a problem with governments based on religion? They never last and its people get tired of shit and protest like this.
Shut the fuck up, strap up and take your fuckin ass over there and fight if it's blood you want. Obama Bin Laden is DEAD so WTF are you all looking for???? "Pearl Harbor", Wtf does that have to do with anything? You're just another "Go America, kill 'em all" freak full of jew propaganda with no facts. Most Afghans don't even know what the hell 9/11 is or was seeing they live in the Stone Age...yet they defeated the planets one & only super power's defense system on 9/11-Bullshit!

Obama needs to mind his own gotdamn business far as Egypt goes.

Old 02-04-2011, 01:53 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
I don't know how you can call yourself a conservative if you don't believe America has ever fought a just war....... That would kind of make you more of a liberal by default wouldn't it?
Look, I feel that if someone truly carried out attacks against us or a country showed unprovoked signs of aggression then kill any and everything thing that is military with in sight you can but that has never been the case. We're still loyal to the Brits so even our fight for independence was a waste. LOL, many ppl didn't even know what BP stood for before the oil spill, many still don't. How many other British entities do we have in America at the moment?

I'm not liberal but I'm not far right either, as you can see.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:07 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted1 View Post
Ever hear of September 11th, Pearl Harbor? The Iraq invasion was plain stupid but Afghanistan is where we should be kicking ass.

Obama needs to get tighten his belt and quit being such a pussy. Call the Egyptian prez and tell his ass to get on a plane. My only worry is that new government won't be secular. Anyone notice a problem with governments based on religion? They never last and its people get tired of shit and protest like this.
This is why Iran hates America, because America aided the shah just like they have aided Mubarak.
Obama's doing what he should be doing, staying the fuck out of other peoples business.

Egypt isn't a Theocracy either..... get it strait.

Old 02-10-2011, 03:02 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Its the way the game is played, we aided Egypt because 1 they needed it and two they aid us in helping to keep peace in the region, as well as intelligence gathering. Iran is probably the worst country on the planet today. So who the fuck cares if there oppressive regime likes us. There own people don't like there regime either. We get involved in these places to prevent arms races, like you see in Iran and north Korea. You brought up our military bases before and that's another aid we give to some nations such as Egypt. They have of coarse there own military but they have our protection as well so they don't get involved or feel the need to " nuke up". These are just a few of a hundred reasons why we aid countries, and because some country doesn't like it, well obviously you care ( as you usually do when it comes to terrorist or oppressive rulers) but most can see like it or not the world stage is a game of chest. Because although our country is most important, we may give the up some of ours to protect our king. But really man, that's why Iran hates us? As usual you need a history lesson.

Old 02-10-2011, 03:22 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Look, I feel that if someone truly carried out attacks against us or a country showed unprovoked signs of aggression then kill any and everything thing that is military with in sight you can but that has never been the case. We're still loyal to the Brits so even our fight for independence was a waste. LOL, many ppl didn't even know what BP stood for before the oil spill, many still don't. How many other British entities do we have in America at the moment?

I'm not liberal but I'm not far right either, as you can see.
Pretty sure the revolutionary war was fought so we could self govern and be our own free nation, the first of its kind. Which all of Europe later adopted. Not so no brit can step foot on American soil. B.P. has no control of America in any way, so what's the connection between foreign business and our independence? And one problem with waiting for aggression in the midst of a possible fight, you don't know how hard a punch you will receive. What then? What do they tell 10,000 families of such " aggression " why there loved one had to die before anything could be done. We can't only retaliate, we have to play offense as well and not allow leaders our terror groups to hide and plan and build to do unimaginable damage to us.

Old 02-10-2011, 05:11 PM
osiris
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:326

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2359

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Its the way the game is played, we aided Egypt because 1 they needed it and two they aid us in helping to keep peace in the region, as well as intelligence gathering. Iran is probably the worst country on the planet today. So who the fuck cares if there oppressive regime likes us. There own people don't like there regime either. We get involved in these places to prevent arms races, like you see in Iran and north Korea. You brought up our military bases before and that's another aid we give to some nations such as Egypt. They have of coarse there own military but they have our protection as well so they don't get involved or feel the need to " nuke up". These are just a few of a hundred reasons why we aid countries, and because some country doesn't like it, well obviously you care ( as you usually do when it comes to terrorist or oppressive rulers) but most can see like it or not the world stage is a game of chest. Because although our country is most important, we may give the up some of ours to protect our king. But really man, that's why Iran hates us? As usual you need a history lesson.
What? Also, U.S. policy regarding the middle east always revolves around Israel, no matter what. This whole Iran thing is like deja vu from the Iraq days, when they were prepping to invade. But this thread isn't about Iran, it's about Egypt.

Also, Mubarak's press conference just finished, he's a persistent bastard.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:39 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Because Israel is the only one signing treaties and offering peace. And no its nothing like Iraq, Iraq denied it had nukes, Iran is publicly admiting to it. And there leaders are publicly saying Israel should be destroyed. Not to mention Iran is so closed off to the world no one knows what there up too. And America has'nt always backed Israel, only after they realized all the muslims want is our help to destroy Israel did we change.

Old 02-11-2011, 12:09 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Because Israel is the only one signing treaties and offering peace. And no its nothing like Iraq, Iraq denied it had nukes, Iran is publicly admiting to it. And there leaders are publicly saying Israel should be destroyed. Not to mention Iran is so closed off to the world no one knows what there up too. And America has'nt always backed Israel, only after they realized all the muslims want is our help to destroy Israel did we change.
Just STFU idiot.
Israel is in violation of more UN resolutions than any other place on Earth ( Iran, Iraq or NK ) and the US gives them more aid than Africa and South America combined... not bad for a country of what, 15 million?... when did the US NOT back them? Newsflash asshole, they are commiting war crimes and expanding illegally with american money....... you make it sound like all Israel wants is peace but meanwhile they are bulldozing Palestinian homes on illegally occupied land.....Illegally occupied land..... Illegally occupied land....... get it? There are 2 sides to this story.

I need a history lesson? Buddy, just keep on talkin.......

Old 02-11-2011, 12:14 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
In this long, rambling fucked up thing what exactly are you trying to say? That America overthrowing Irans DEMOCRATICALLY elected leader, and backing a brutal dictator didn't cause any hard feelings from the Iranian people?

You are just plain fucked, I love how you try to throw in some long words too lol, trying to make it look like you actually know WTF your talking about idiot...... Just sit in your trailer and STFU.

Old 02-11-2011, 02:52 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Just STFU idiot.
Israel is in violation of more UN resolutions than any other place on Earth ( Iran, Iraq or NK ) and the US gives them more aid than Africa and South America combined... not bad for a country of what, 15 million?... when did the US NOT back them? Newsflash asshole, they are commiting war crimes and expanding illegally with american money....... you make it sound like all Israel wants is peace but meanwhile they are bulldozing Palestinian homes on illegally occupied land.....Illegally occupied land..... Illegally occupied land....... get it? There are 2 sides to this story.

I need a history lesson? Buddy, just keep on talkin.......
You're right two sides one of which you never speak good about. I know the Israeli history from tbe beginning dumb ass, America didn't start helping Israel till the seventies. And all that illegally occupied land, was taken in when they were attacked the 4 or 5 times that several muslim nations tried to wipe there country off the map. Its not about that occupied land you moron, they had all that land and still attacked Israel. The extremist elements which are very large and have all the power in palistien want it all. And they won't ever stop no matter what Israel does until Israel is no more. And yes Israel is in violation of u.n. agreements the only reason palistien is not is the never sign the many peace agreements. And to be correct palistien is in violation of u.n. peace agreements and cease fires. As well as war crimes and failing to to have responsible leaders who don't seek war. They protect terrorist and target civilians, and you didn't mention the #1 USA aided people Muslims, in many countries even the militaries of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Pakistan who gets the most aid. So I don't see the problem there, what do you think the plo would do with 50 Abrams tanks or hell fire missiles? Start a war. What does Israel do with them? Protect its people from genocide.