Go Back  

Egypt: Cab Driver Beheaded By Muslim Mob 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 08-28-2013, 10:14 PM
GlassToTheArson's Avatar
GlassToTheArson
Offline:
Yaut'ja Elite
Poster Rank:386
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Contributions: 11
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1866
Re: Egypt: Cab Driver Beheaded By Muslim Mob

I'm so sick of these subhuman fucking ragheads

__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By GlassToTheArson:
Lana-Banana
  #12  
Old 08-29-2013, 12:06 AM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Egypt: Cab Driver Beheaded By Muslim Mob

Pitty a gunship wasn't in the area, all of those shitnuts would be toast.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
GlassToTheArson, mpcronin
  #13  
Old 08-29-2013, 03:12 AM
Karma's Avatar
Karma
Online
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Female
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6033
Re: Egypt: Cab Driver Beheaded By Muslim Mob

This really pisses me off. Over here in the UK we have mosques being built everywhere, we have to not say anything or we are called racist. Everyone here is scared of being called racist if they say anything against Islam or mosques. Brits are arrested for protesting. And yet in the muslim community they are beheading people just because they SEE a frigging cross. I am going to say it and I mean it...I detest Islam and all it's followers. And our great Brit government is turning our country into an Islamic state.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karma For This Useful Post:
Faline, GlassToTheArson, mpcronin, Raevynn
  #14  
Old 08-29-2013, 04:19 AM
ak74's Avatar
ak74
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:884
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524
Re: Egypt: Cab Driver Beheaded By Muslim Mob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma View Post
This really pisses me off. Over here in the UK we have mosques being built everywhere, we have to not say anything or we are called racist. Everyone here is scared of being called racist if they say anything against Islam or mosques. Brits are arrested for protesting. And yet in the muslim community they are beheading people just because they SEE a frigging cross. I am going to say it and I mean it...I detest Islam and all it's followers. And our great Brit government is turning our country into an Islamic state.
Have you ever been to a muslim country?

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-29-2013, 08:16 AM
mpcronin's Avatar
mpcronin
Offline:
Captain
Poster Rank:224
meat & veggies
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 16
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3913
Re: Egypt: Cab Driver Beheaded By Muslim Mob

Two Words...
























































Ethnic Cleansing.

__________________
I want my fucking siggy pic back!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mpcronin For This Useful Post:
GlassToTheArson
  #16  
Old 08-29-2013, 11:20 AM
icheerthebull's Avatar
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802
Re: Egypt: Cab Driver Beheaded By Muslim Mob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma View Post
This really pisses me off. Over here in the UK we have mosques being built everywhere, we have to not say anything or we are called racist. Everyone here is scared of being called racist if they say anything against Islam or mosques. Brits are arrested for protesting. And yet in the muslim community they are beheading people just because they SEE a frigging cross. I am going to say it and I mean it...I detest Islam and all it's followers. And our great Brit government is turning our country into an Islamic state.
What do you mean arrested for protesting? If you are referring to the EDL the only ones arrested have been for violence against innocent people, Attacking the police, murder and child abuse

Just some highlights
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

If you mean something else I do apologise

__________________
America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
ak74
  #17  
Old 08-29-2013, 05:35 PM
Karma's Avatar
Karma
Online
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Female
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6033
Re: Egypt: Cab Driver Beheaded By Muslim Mob

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
What do you mean arrested for protesting? If you are referring to the EDL the only ones arrested have been for violence against innocent people, Attacking the police, murder and child abuse

Just some highlights
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

If you mean something else I do apologise
Thank you. I can't be assed to find all the video's and posts and info I have read about Brits (not EDL), shop owners, every day people, and others, who have protested the fact that Islam is being forced upon us or who have flown the Union Jack flag and been arrested, ( in Oldham in England ) because a muslim person was offended. And I just want to add that the EDL is not racist. They have Indian, Pakistani, and many other cultures members. All the TRUE EDL want is for England to be kept English. With English traditions and heritage. There are always going to be extremists in any organisation. It just appears that Brits are not allowed to be extreme, only Muslims. I should clarify that by SOME Muslims. Anjam Choudary. Abu Qatada. Many others who are living and preaching hatred of the UK way of life but are or were until one was kicked out quite happy to take advantage of it.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Karma For This Useful Post:
Faline
  #18  
Old 08-30-2013, 07:03 AM
ak74's Avatar
ak74
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:884
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524
Re: Egypt: Cab Driver Beheaded By Muslim Mob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma View Post
Thank you. I can't be assed to find all the video's and posts and info I have read about Brits (not EDL), shop owners, every day people, and others, who have protested the fact that Islam is being forced upon us or who have flown the Union Jack flag and been arrested, ( in Oldham in England ) because a muslim person was offended. And I just want to add that the EDL is not racist. They have Indian, Pakistani, and many other cultures members. All the TRUE EDL want is for England to be kept English. With English traditions and heritage. There are always going to be extremists in any organisation. It just appears that Brits are not allowed to be extreme, only Muslims. I should clarify that by SOME Muslims. Anjam Choudary. Abu Qatada. Many others who are living and preaching hatred of the UK way of life but are or were until one was kicked out quite happy to take advantage of it.
EDL is funded by Jews

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-30-2013, 07:58 AM
Lana-Banana's Avatar
Lana-Banana
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:188
Artful Dodger
Join Date: Apr 2013
 
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 3831 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092
Re: Egypt: Cab Driver Beheaded By Muslim Mob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma View Post
This really pisses me off. Over here in the UK we have mosques being built everywhere, we have to not say anything or we are called racist. Everyone here is scared of being called racist if they say anything against Islam or mosques. Brits are arrested for protesting. And yet in the muslim community they are beheading people just because they SEE a frigging cross. I am going to say it and I mean it...I detest Islam and all it's followers. And our great Brit government is turning our country into an Islamic state.
What a load of bollocks.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lana-Banana For This Useful Post:
ak74
  #20  
Old 08-30-2013, 04:24 PM
Karma's Avatar
Karma
Online
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Female
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6033
Re: Egypt: Cab Driver Beheaded By Muslim Mob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak74 View Post
EDL is funded by Jews
Proof? And if so, so what? What's your point!

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO