Quoted: 6778 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683
Re: Eat Less For Putin, Russians Told

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
The haven't done anything that America isn't currently doing in a half dozen places around the world.
You're insane. Maybe that would be true if a Russian flag wasn't flying over Crimea.
When's the last time America shot down a passenger plane?

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 01-26-2015, 03:35 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683

Quote:
I'm reasonably certain that Putins interest isn't in colonizing Crimea.

You do have huge military bases in places you've conquered? Iraq, Japan, Germany? There's also the issue of NATO setting up shop on his borders, and general instability next door........ Superpowers don't like that kind of thing.
There will be no permanent American bases in Iraq. Germany started two world wars, costing America billions of dollars and thousands of lives. Not to mention the fact the red army would have taken all of Germany if America didn't stay to defend them. Towns with bases such as Baumholder thrive because of America military. Matter of fact Germany loves having Americans there. After the war Japans military was decommissioned. And after several treaties Japan asked America to establish a permanent base. And Requested American help for the defense of Japan.

Oswald2001
Old 01-26-2015, 03:49 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
Hardly comparable to openly ultra nationalistic groups fighting along side the canadian or american army using nazi insignia and given awards by the president himself. As official battalions and groups.

They don't hide this, its right out in the open for everyone to see however no one in the west likes to think they are on the same side as a bunch of ultra nationalist fascist nazis types so its brushed aside.

Do you see kkk divisions in the marines or national guard? No you don't, imagine if the kkk had a regiment in the army and received awards from obama for bravery like the ultranationalist are in the ukraine.

That should hint at a slight problem that runs deeper than a bunch of skinheads who happen to be fighting in the same area as the army.

They are also far from rag tag forces, they are fighting against what you claim is the russian army and well supplied russian rebel forces, so how rag tag could they be.
To be fair, Russians are just as racist as Ukrainian "Nazis". So I don't think whether they hate Jews and blacks matters in the discussion. Because both sides are no different on the view.
If you're black, Russia would be one of the worst places to visit, just as much as Ukraine.

Oswald2001
Old 01-26-2015, 03:59 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
Hardly comparable to openly ultra nationalistic groups fighting along side the canadian or american army using nazi insignia and given awards by the president himself. As official battalions and groups.

They don't hide this, its right out in the open for everyone to see however no one in the west likes to think they are on the same side as a bunch of ultra nationalist fascist nazis types so its brushed aside.

Do you see kkk divisions in the marines or national guard? No you don't, imagine if the kkk had a regiment in the army and received awards from obama for bravery like the ultranationalist are in the ukraine.

That should hint at a slight problem that runs deeper than a bunch of skinheads who happen to be fighting in the same area as the army.

They are also far from rag tag forces, they are fighting against what you claim is the russian army and well supplied russian rebel forces, so how rag tag could they be.
Exactly

Gaston Besson is far from an amateur....... I think this is his 6th war.

If they come out in top, Ukraine won't be a good place to be a Jew or any race other than white.

Old 01-26-2015, 04:02 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You're insane. Maybe that would be true if a Russian flag wasn't flying over Crimea.
When's the last time America shot down a passenger plane?
When was the last time you put on your uniform and ran around your trailer making "pow pow" noises

Go away you clown.

Old 01-26-2015, 04:38 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11233 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss23652

Quote:
Exactly

If they come out in top, Ukraine won't be a good place to be a Jew or any race other than white.
Guys like Gaston Besson are fucking crazy, the guy just goes around the world fighting, one has to imagine his life is like one of those call of duty games where the fuck just never dies and gets into all the most retarded shit.

Back on the subject at hand it wont be a good time in the ukraine for anyone opposed to theses nationalists. Plus with isis and radical islam all the rage and everyone blaming immigrants on ruining their countries it will be very easy to sway people to support more radical ultranationalist groups.

Its really a precarious situation developing. I don't get how some are so blind to what is happening over there right in front of everyones faces.

The Following User Says Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 01-26-2015, 04:46 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683

Quote:
When was the last time you put on your uniform and ran around your trailer making "pow pow" noises

Go away you clown.
When's the last time you said anything remotely accurate? As long as you continue to post absolutely ignorant comments, I'll continue to point out how wrong you are.

You can try all you want to pretend you know me. But like every political comment you make, your ignorance leads the way.

Old 01-26-2015, 04:53 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683

Quote:
Exactly

Ignorance.

Nothing will change in that aspect. It wasn't a good place two years ago, and it won't be a good place in two years.
Russia is ranked the second worst place on earth for blacks to travel. Black migrants describe Russia as hell on earth.
The entire racism aspect is irrelevant. It's Russian propaganda. Their description of the Ukrainian militants is a joke, because their description could be of themselves as well as Ukrainians militants.

Old 01-26-2015, 04:57 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
When's the last time you said anything remotely accurate? As long as you continue to post absolutely ignorant comments, I'll continue to point out how wrong you are.

You can try all you want to pretend you know me. But like every political comment you make, your ignorance leads the way.
You're a liar, a fraud and a stalker.

How's that for accurate?

Old 01-26-2015, 08:46 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Go brush your teeth dirty chav..

If Russia only took back Crimea then the west wouldn't have cared. But they are now going after Eastern Ukraine.

The US has invaded many countries to protect it's self interests. Never have any of those times been to gain territory.
My teeth are better than yours cupcake. I dont spew shit through them.

So you're all for US of A protecting its so-called interests. ISIS should be protected then! lol

ANd Russia shouldn't protect their interests?

The Ukies are shelling Rebel-held urban areas. This has led to the rebels rushing the ukies gun placements and pushing them away or capturing them so as to prevent it happening.

That is a general warfare tactic to protect areas you hold. Even a child playing soldiers knows that.

Obviously your patriotic stance blinds you to the opposite world view. Maybe you should spend a couple of years in a country that faces the USA on several fronts.

Your opinion should change.