Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Eat Less For Putin, Russians Told

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
There wasn't a military force present forcing the Ukrainian president out, it was the people of the country.
People that included groups like Right Sector, patriot of Ukraine, Tryzub, svoboda and White Hammer until they were recently expelled.........

Old 01-25-2015, 09:41 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
People that included groups like Right Sector, patriot of Ukraine, Tryzub, svoboda and White Hammer until they were recently expelled.........
But the majority was regular citizens, not an occupying military force.

Old 01-25-2015, 09:44 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
But the majority was regular citizens, not an occupying military force.
Who was holding the signs, and who was leading and organizing the armed uprising? Would the coup have been possible without armed and organized groups fighting against the government?
These groups are highly organized, and took steps to gain power immediately after.

Old 01-25-2015, 09:46 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Who was holding the signs, and who was leading and organizing the armed uprising? Would the coup have been possible without armed and organized groups fighting against the government?
Did you watch the first days of the protests and uprising there? It was very similar to the arab springs uprisings. They weren't organized groups or really even fighting. There were no firefights..

Old 01-25-2015, 09:47 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
These groups are highly organized, and took steps to gain power immediately after.
Not at all.. They were more bums occupying the center of town. It was similar to occupy wall-street, not some organized military coup.

Old 01-25-2015, 10:19 PM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 10963 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25942

In all fairness, the USA should be doing the same thing.

Old 01-26-2015, 12:02 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Not at all.. They were more bums occupying the center of town. It was similar to occupy wall-street, not some organized military coup.
Highly organized armed factions were heavily involved in confrontation with the Police.

It doesn't get publicised here as much because the Governments want to paint a black & white, good Ukraine vs bad Putin image......... Having the political wings of Nazi organizations fighting for your cause looks really, really bad

Old 01-26-2015, 12:28 AM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Highly organized armed factions were heavily involved in confrontation with the Police.

It doesn't get publicised here as much because the Governments want to paint a black & white, good Ukraine vs bad Putin image......... Having the political wings of Nazi organizations fighting for your cause looks really, really bad
That's not true.. The news doesn't publicize ANYTHING about Ukraine good or bad. It's just a minor news story that's been long out of the American public's eyes now. I know what I do from researching it myself.

A bunch of rag tag skin head idiots fighting for one side doesn't make that side a Nazi organizations.. There are neo-nazi's in the US military, Canadian, and EVERY other military that accepts white bald men. Doesn't make those organizations fascist or Nazi in nature.

Old 01-26-2015, 02:38 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11215 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss23603

Quote:
That's not true.. The news doesn't publicize ANYTHING about Ukraine good or bad. It's just a minor news story that's been long out of the American public's eyes now. I know what I do from researching it myself.

A bunch of rag tag skin head idiots fighting for one side doesn't make that side a Nazi organizations.. There are neo-nazi's in the US military, Canadian, and EVERY other military that accepts white bald men. Doesn't make those organizations fascist or Nazi in nature.
Hardly comparable to openly ultra nationalistic groups fighting along side the canadian or american army using nazi insignia and given awards by the president himself. As official battalions and groups.

They don't hide this, its right out in the open for everyone to see however no one in the west likes to think they are on the same side as a bunch of ultra nationalist fascist nazis types so its brushed aside.

Do you see kkk divisions in the marines or national guard? No you don't, imagine if the kkk had a regiment in the army and received awards from obama for bravery like the ultranationalist are in the ukraine.

That should hint at a slight problem that runs deeper than a bunch of skinheads who happen to be fighting in the same area as the army.

They are also far from rag tag forces, they are fighting against what you claim is the russian army and well supplied russian rebel forces, so how rag tag could they be.

The Following User Says Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 01-26-2015, 03:14 PM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
Meanwhile in america...
I hope you're not implying Americans are suffering because of America's military spending. Because that's not true.
America has the largest domestic and foreign aid programs of any nation. Americans aren't asked to tighten their belts so America can build another aircraft carrier.
American aid programs are growing, so American domestic aid isn't being cut at all because of military spending.

Even if you believe America should have more welfare programs. It's not as if there aren't several other programs that waste hundreds of millions they could divert from.