Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968
Re: Dudes Walkin His Dog... and BLAMMOOo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
That's when the "We Did It, So Can You!" finally made sense.
its the jokes that gotta simmer for a bit, that mean so much

Old 06-22-2015, 05:03 AM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmine View Post
OZZZIE is back!

He's kinda got a point, though. Every time two little junior thugs pull some shit like this, their moms and (mostly female) family members jump in front of cameras and on social media and claim that their children are such good boys and have never done anything like this.

Then there's usually some bullshit commentary about failing schools and poverty and institutional racism, which only further reinforces the notion that these two little shits actually had an environmental excuse for not knowing right from wrong (which is bullshit, they all know crime is against the law) and how poverty and failing education is responsible for black culture being the way it is and blah blah blah fucking blah.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
CannaChick, deanmine, dirty ike
Old 06-22-2015, 05:58 AM
deanmine
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You
Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968

Quote:

He's kinda got a point, though. Every time two little junior thugs pull some shit like this, their moms and (mostly female) family members jump in front of cameras and on social media and claim that their children are such good boys and have never done anything like this.

Then there's usually some bullshit commentary about failing schools and poverty and institutional racism, which only further reinforces the notion that these two little shits actually had an environmental excuse for not knowing right from wrong (which is bullshit, they all know crime is against the law) and how poverty and failing education is responsible for black culture being the way it is and blah blah blah fucking blah.
Little Rock Central High School (LRCHS)
bla blaaa blaaaah... u can sum up what ur saying by a simple look and understanding of one high school....take a peak at the racial make up and drop out to diploma rates. if u get lucky u may see what these kids home life is like relative to there gpa
(i hope at least this is a good interpretation of the point.. and I have nothing against OZZ.. were friends..)

Old 06-28-2015, 06:25 AM
Vanessa12106
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3903

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss50

Looks like Smith has been huffing paint or airplane glue! Maybe he's just slow.

Old 06-28-2015, 09:07 AM
Metal Mike
Offline:
The Untrollable

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa12106 View Post
Looks like Smith has been huffing paint or airplane glue! Maybe he's just slow.
That's his innocent "Who, me? What'd I do?" look. It probably worked on his teachers and whatever moron "parents" that helped make him the trash that he is today, so maybe he figures it'll work on the cops and the judge and the jury.

Try ' em as adults, sentence 'em to death.

The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
Vanessa12106
Old 06-28-2015, 11:36 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
sup with them ears

Old 06-30-2015, 02:16 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:

Like this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4323080.html

The family members of a robbery suspect that held a store employee at gunpoint in Alabama are lashing out at the Good Samaritan who shot him and stopped the robbery.

Adric White, 18, was shot five times after he allegedly tried to hold up a Family Dollar store in Mobile on Nov. 12.

FOX10 spoke exclusively to both the unnamed Good Samaritan and the family members of White. They're livid that their son was shot while pointing a gun in someone's face.

“If [the customer's] life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him - what gives him the right to think that it's okay to just shoot someone?” a relative, who wished to remain anonymous, told FOX10. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

But when the suspect pulled out a gun at about 5:30 p.m., the Good Samaritan did too.

“He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the Good Samaritan, who wished to remain anonymous. “I drew my gun on him and I said 'Hey don't move.' At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

The man shot White five times. He was taken to USA Medical Center, where he remains in police custody.

The local news station had previously interviewed White's parents, but they called later demanding that the video not be aired.

White was out of jail on bond after previously robbing The Original Oyster House at gunpoint just a little over a month before he robbed the Family Dollar.

Accomplice Tavoris Moss, 19, was also arrested in the Family Dollar robbery.

“[Criminals] tend to think that they are the only ones with guns," the Good Samaritan told the station. "I’ve been legally carrying my firearm for a little over four years now, and thank God I’ve never had to use it until, of course, last night. It just goes to show it's good to have a concealed carry. You never know when your going to need it.”

Police said that the Good Samaritan who opened fire was justified and broke no laws.

If you can believe the story anyway. That's the most reputable source I could find. But that sort of crime isn't covered much. So I dunno.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
deanmine, dirty ike, winvens
Old 06-30-2015, 04:49 AM
Metal Mike
Offline:
The Untrollable

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

The family's thoughts on what that guy should have done is a perfect example of why I find the term "black community" to be so questionable.

Old 07-01-2015, 05:37 PM
petedeamon
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:377
yes

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1919

Idiots raising idiots.

The Following User Says Thank You to petedeamon For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 07-02-2015, 11:54 PM
twayblade
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:392
female

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1840

Why? They should have continued with their basketball game, like normal kids would. What is this world coming to?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twayblade For This Useful Post:
deanmine, winvens