Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968
Dudes Walkin His Dog... and BLAMMOOo

Its Been Said, a pic says a thousand words... well..after viewing these two, it should come as no surprise just how worthless of a pic this is... what a bunch of fuckers...
Click image for larger version

Name:	565222_1280x720.jpg
Views:	1134
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	627063
A Philadelphia church community came together Sunday morning to celebrate the life of an Overbrook father who was murdered while walking his dog.

Loved ones and local leaders gathered at the African Episcopal Church of St. Thomas on Lancaster Avenue in Philadelphia to remember James Stuhlman. Attendees planted and blessed a new tree on the grounds in his honor.

Stuhlman, 51, was walking his dog along Woodcrest Avenue on March 12 when he was shot and killed by two teen boys during a robbery, police said. During Sunday’s event, Stuhlman’s brother Michael read a poem and shared his own memories.
“Jim’s legacy to all of us lives on in our hearts and our minds in our family just by the way that he lived,” Michael Stuhlman said. “And that’s all that any of us can hope to leave.”

Tyfine Hamilton and Brandon Smith, both 15, face murder, robbery and other related charges in Stuhlman’s death. A 14-year-old boy is also facing robbery and conspiracy charges for his alleged role in the crime though police say he was only a witness to the murder.

The teens were playing basketball when they decided to rob a man, investigators said. The boys picked Stuhlman as their target because he looked old and his dog appeared "weak," according to investigators.

Stuhlman pleaded for his life, saying "please don't shoot me," and MY HANDS BE UP before he was shot once in the chest, according to Philadelphia Homicide Captain James Clark.

When officers arrived on the scene, the dog's leash was still in the man's hand and his pet was lying by his side, police said.

Smith was arrested a week after the fatal shooting while Hamilton's father helped negotiate his son's arrest, sources told NBC10. The teens are scheduled to appear in court for a preliminary hearing on April 29.

Stuhlman is survived by his daughter, wife and six siblings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stuhlman1.jpg
Views:	1120
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	627065

Azimuth, BryanXavier, Clubhouse, Darkest Angel, ewnasssty, gatagato, hal0mega, icheerthebull, Jere, K9Grip, Kanda444, kellyhound, kikaha, lolo123, Megamel29, MeMyselfandI, obelix, Oswald2001, Paupercool1, Pyramid_Head, raygun56, shiverpudlian, SLAPAPPY, spudigitti, tbone79, Top Gear, WHITEWIDOW, wickedminds1, winvens, wujuan, Xfactor
Old 06-07-2015, 12:48 AM
alyjo07
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:807
female...

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss604
Re: Dudes Walkin His Dog... and BLAMMOOo

That's so sad!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alyjo07 For This Useful Post:
deanmine, kikaha, martyl63, Paupercool1
Old 06-07-2015, 01:45 AM
nylon
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:665
Male
Contributions: 47

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss818

OMG very sad

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nylon For This Useful Post:
deanmine, kikaha
Old 06-07-2015, 03:07 AM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

"They are only 15 and capable of turning their lives around". Statements such as those make my blood pressure rise. I bet their parents will be telling all that will listen that "They are good boys that just fell in with the wrong crowd".
If at 15 they don't know that it's not normal to rob and kill people then society no longer has a use for them.

The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
Alydia, BostonPancake, british*suzy, BryanXavier, Cancun78, deanmine, dirty ike, ewnasssty, icheerthebull, iridopelma, Karma, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, kikaha, lesslis2015, martyl63, Metal Mike, Oswald2001, Pigeon, Pyramid_Head, Quki, shiverpudlian, sklarian, SLAPAPPY, tbone79, teacherof2, wickedminds1, winvens, wujuan
Old 06-07-2015, 04:34 AM
MeMyselfandI
Offline:
Nope
Poster Rank:161
Male
Contributions: 13

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6069

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MeMyselfandI For This Useful Post:
deanmine, Oswald2001
Old 06-07-2015, 12:49 PM
spudigitti
Offline:
His Royal Highness
Poster Rank:71
male

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 4694 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 5/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss13281

kill them

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spudigitti For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, commondenom, deanmine, ewnasssty, iridopelma, Oswald2001, shiverpudlian, tbone79
The Following Users Disliked This Post By spudigitti:
shiverpudlian
Old 06-07-2015, 01:14 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss11707

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
"They are only 15 and capable of turning their lives around". Statements such as those make my blood pressure rise. I bet their parents will be telling all that will listen that "They are good boys that just fell in with the wrong crowd".
If at 15 they don't know that it's not normal to rob and kill people then society no longer has a use for them.
Stupid people here still thinking our current prison systems are "rehabilitative"

These "kids" will be sent to a place every prison system inmates have dubbed as "gladiator camps" which are prison camps full of other youthful offenders until they are in their mid 20s. There in those camps are the most violent, where the inmates don't go to get rehabilitated, they become MORE hardened.

By the time these get out, they will be worse mentally than when they went in.

Berserk, bob351, Karma, obelix, Oswald2001, shiverpudlian, wujuan
Old 06-07-2015, 01:44 PM
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You
Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Lesser Of Two Evils...... I LIKE IN PRISON CAMPS... if its the only choice and we cant give them the poison drip, well, I only hope he enjoys baloney on rye bread and as far as these kids BEING WORSE..... aint much worse that killin... aint to much worse at all..

You have a point about the current system being flawed... it is flawed.... Prisons need to be built next to high schools... that would be an improvement and a cheep way to rehabilitate high school kids

martyl63
Old 06-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Stupid people here still thinking our current prison systems are "rehabilitative"

These "kids" will be sent to a place every prison system inmates have dubbed as "gladiator camps" which are prison camps full of other youthful offenders until they are in their mid 20s. There in those camps are the most violent, where the inmates don't go to get rehabilitated, they become MORE hardened.

Oh I am sorry they should be sent to a swanky hotel and treated like normal well behaved kids.

And who the fuck ever mentioned them getting out? They took a life with clear premeditation.

We care more about those pieces of human shit than the victims, well you do I don't.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
british*suzy, martyl63
Old 06-07-2015, 03:12 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss11707

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
Oh I am sorry they should be sent to a swanky hotel and treated like normal well behaved kids.

And who the fuck ever mentioned them getting out? They took a life with clear premeditation.

We care more about those pieces of human shit than the victims, well you do I don't.

Where did I say I cared? My statement is more inline with a fact of: these kids, will just pass time in prison, come out to do the same thing.

If it was up to me, they would see the needle.

And yes, they will eventually get out. Even people with "life without parole" is eligible to get out.

Clubhouse, Kelseecat65, wujuan