Poster Rank:3983

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss48
Re: Drug Smuggler Breach Border Fence 2012

who is going do the jobs you dont want to do? and help the economy grow? with unclaimed taxes that the IRS keeps every year theres a reason why their isnt much of an effort to stop them becouse we need them to help our pathetic economy. are you guys going to work at taco bell or cut your own lawns or are you going to remain lazy and hire some1 oh wait their mexican were do you you think your fruits and vegetables come from better yet when are american workers going to get these jobs ? they make from 1500-2500 monthly doing this in california yet americans are to lazy to do the work yet they complain they dont take jobs they take the jobs you are to lazy to do?

and as for the weed goes im against but they are supplying the demand for mexicans no for americans who need it lol .

Old 02-15-2012, 10:07 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilwayz909 View Post
who is going do the jobs you dont want to do? and help the economy grow? with unclaimed taxes that the IRS keeps every year theres a reason why their isnt much of an effort to stop them becouse we need them to help our pathetic economy. are you guys going to work at taco bell or cut your own lawns or are you going to remain lazy and hire some1 oh wait their mexican were do you you think your fruits and vegetables come from better yet when are american workers going to get these jobs ? they make from 1500-2500 monthly doing this in california yet americans are to lazy to do the work yet they complain they dont take jobs they take the jobs you are to lazy to do?

and as for the weed goes im against but they are supplying the demand for mexicans no for americans who need it lol .
It is obvious that you don't read much. Also I can see you spend much of your time watching television and have no working knowledge of English. You are irrational, ill informed, ignorant and delusional.

The Following User Says Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
Pogrom
Old 02-15-2012, 11:12 PM
kanda444

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
This is the problem right here.
If nobody was employing illegal's, they wouldn't come here in the first place.
but if they are already there.... and i'm already at home depot... and i only have 50 bucks to spend...

Old 02-15-2012, 11:52 PM
Pogrom
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:511
Male

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1206

Personally when I hire someone i background check them. If you pass this segment and your in the running against three other people I'll choose the guy with a family. P.S. Evilwayz i can cover any position in my workplace legally no matter how shitty it is. As long as they are a citizen of my country. And no they dont have to speak the language. I've got an app for that. Thats not a joke.

Old 02-16-2012, 12:10 PM
jramos120
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8689
Male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss11

It is amazing John how the person with broken English is irrational, but you and your biased opinions not. If you don't want to hear both sides of the story then don't do the posting in the first place. America needs to realize if they want this to stop they must help the Mexican governm eradicate those scum bags.

Old 02-27-2012, 07:37 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by jramos120 View Post
It is amazing John how the person with broken English is irrational, but you and your biased opinions not. If you don't want to hear both sides of the story then don't do the posting in the first place. America needs to realize if they want this to stop they must help the Mexican governm eradicate those scum bags.
Of course I am biased. Every human with an opinion is biased. And eradicating those scum bags south of the border would be called genocide, not that I am particularly against eradicating scum bags.