Go Back  

Drone Strikes: Where Are Obama's Tears For Those Child Victims? 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 12-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 227 Post(s)
Quoted: 20103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49337
Re: Drone Strikes: Where Are Obama's Tears For Those Child Victims?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
So children brought up in normal conditions are subject to the same conditioning in the Jihad movement as those in tribal areas throughout Africa, Pakistan, Asia?

...right.

Terrorists surround themselves with children and women, it is basically rule #1.
give me a fuckin break... you're right. no terrorism comes from countries with children raised in "normal conditions" but hey, if you're cool with kids being killed or having your government kill kids, that's your deal. im not. it's cool (for you) that you're hatred covers women and children though. how very compassionate of you.

AmericanIllusions, Bleeed.exe, meade2763, pbaj12, Rackas321, winvens
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Kanda444:
chefbob09
Old 12-21-2012, 04:56 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
well this is silly.. first of all, he is an american.. you'd think that he would care about children within the country he governs, not casualties of war in another country. he's not mother theresa.. he's a politician. with feelings.
Quote:
Child casualties?

More like future terrorists.
^^This is total bullshit.

Obama may not be able to stop an act as random as lightning because that's all school shootings are but he could curb drone deaths with a simple a waive of his pen. You know those things kill more then a 100 ppl at times over there? And if the kids are "future terrorist" its only because you fucks killed a sibling or their mother in a drone attack. You guys are nuts and it scares me.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AmericanIllusions For This Useful Post:
Bleeed.exe, Kanda444, meade2763, pbaj12, peema, Rackas321, whoreofbabalon, winvens
Old 12-24-2012, 04:03 AM
Mr.Angel
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2479
Male

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss105

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
We aint losing a motherfucking thing. He bans high capacity clips, IDGAF. No one will comply. What is the govt gonna do, make us turn them in or come get 'em? Try to outlaw assault weapons and it simply won't fly. This aint Canada boy.

You know I brought up these drone attacks and Obama's crocodile tears over the Hook shooting and ppl gave me shit for it. How bout it Obama?

<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sSVRVLRWn0o?list=FLRhH8AO-JJPRHRv1rkVOFug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>
Let me guess, u republican AMD white.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Angel For This Useful Post:
curvature
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Mr.Angel:
AmericanIllusions
Old 12-24-2012, 12:05 PM

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Angel View Post
No, I'm a conservative Libertarian that dislikes Republicans and Democrats equally seeing that both parties are controlled by the same people, and I'm BLACK

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmericanIllusions For This Useful Post:
Kanda444, Pink., winvens
Old 12-25-2012, 01:23 AM
Monoxide
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3312
Male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Angel View Post
The fuck does color have to do with anything?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monoxide For This Useful Post:
AmericanIllusions, winvens
Old 12-25-2012, 08:25 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3655

Quote:
^^This is total bullshit.

Obama may not be able to stop an act as random as lightning because that's all school shootings are but he could curb drone deaths with a simple a waive of his pen. You know those things kill more then a 100 ppl at times over there? And if the kids are "future terrorist" its only because you fucks killed a sibling or their mother in a drone attack. You guys are nuts and it scares me.
I am not American you utter spastic.

You're also forgetting that drones do a shitload of operations which you never hear of but when a few target the wrong area its good reason to stop the program?

LOL! Get real please. Children and women do not have magical shields, this is not a cartoon where they magically survive. Yes shit happens but what can you do?

Drones eliminate terrorists, if they surround themselves with family then thats just the way it is.

Maybe you should ask why Mr terrorist covers himself in womens clothes, or with the lives of innocent men, women and children?

Go ahead ask, maybe you'll get a straight faced answer before he screams Allah Akbar whilst cutting your head off.

I am aware things like this create more hate but hey, they're a hateful people and butcher each other when they cannot kill any westerners.

Go outside, read up history and learn about the world. Then come back and argue.

The Following User Says Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
chefbob09
The Following 2 Users Disliked ices For This Post:
AmericanIllusions, winvens
Old 12-25-2012, 08:31 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda444 View Post
give me a fuckin break... you're right. no terrorism comes from countries with children raised in "normal conditions" but hey, if you're cool with kids being killed or having your government kill kids, that's your deal. im not. it's cool (for you) that you're hatred covers women and children though. how very compassionate of you.
So the Islamic Jihad movement is just as likely to recruit children into its ranks from western countries than it is in poor shitty hole countries?

Terrorist movements such as the IRA? Likely to be from ENgland, Scotland, Wales or Ireland?

Take a fucking pick.

Chechnya. So where would hate for Russia come from that would make previously normal men and women turn into blood thirsty terrorists?

Another poor shithole country with Islam at its centre.

Please dont tell me otherwise.

Child deaths happen, do you think the USA/Nato wants to kill children? DOes it go out of its way to kill women and children?

If that is the case, and I direct this to any mentally challenged person in this area, do you think we'd still be fighting this war?

You think we'd have the rules of war if civilians were an equal target to the enemy?

No, we'd have won with nuclear weapons or mass bombing campaigns to wipe out the ME.

Dont use lame arguments to reflect what really goes on in the world.

Old 12-25-2012, 10:35 PM

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
I am not American you utter spastic.

You're also forgetting that drones do a shitload of operations which you never hear of but when a few target the wrong area its good reason to stop the program?

LOL! Get real please. Children and women do not have magical shields, this is not a cartoon where they magically survive. Yes shit happens but what can you do?

Drones eliminate terrorists, if they surround themselves with family then thats just the way it is.

Maybe you should ask why Mr terrorist covers himself in womens clothes, or with the lives of innocent men, women and children?

Go ahead ask, maybe you'll get a straight faced answer before he screams Allah Akbar whilst cutting your head off.

I am aware things like this create more hate but hey, they're a hateful people and butcher each other when they cannot kill any westerners.

Go outside, read up history and learn about the world. Then come back and argue.
You're not even American

So what the FUCK gives you a say so in these senseless wars???? Take your faggot ass over there if you wanna kill kids so much. Fuck you and the cunt you dripped from you coward bitch.

The Following 2 Users Disliked AmericanIllusions For This Post:
chefbob09, medikundi
Old 12-25-2012, 11:40 PM

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Old 05-19-2014, 04:28 AM
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280

Quote:
No, I'm a conservative Libertarian that dislikes Republicans and Democrats equally seeing that both parties are controlled by the same people, and I'm BLACK
Oh really. Black huh.