Go Back  

Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 09-10-2014, 01:21 AM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4585 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11734
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

It was a fierce contributor

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-10-2014, 05:18 AM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
I got a callused on my birdy finger from all that scrolling
Hey the guy/girl made some really good points; I do love a post thats had a lot of thought go into it to be honest.

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-10-2014, 05:18 AM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Oh now...... Be honest with us. That's not REALLY how you got callused on your finger!

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-12-2014, 01:34 PM
spycosis's Avatar
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss783
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

12th September 2014

Three people have been sentenced to death for a deadly mass knife attack in Kunming, with a fourth jailed for life, Chinese state TV says.

The group were accused of organising the 1 March attack at a Kunming station that killed 31 people and injured 141.

The Chinese government blamed Islamic extremists from the western region of Xinjiang for the assault.

The one-day trial took place as Beijing vowed to fast-track prosecution of terror suspects especially in Xinjiang.
China has stepped up security after a series of recent attacks attributed to Muslim Uighurs from the region, which borders Central Asia. In a statement the Kunming court said eight people organised the attack, of whom four were shot dead at the scene.
Three of the suspects on trial, Iskandar Ehet, Turgun Tohtunyaz, and Hasayn Muhammad, were accused of "leading and organising a terror group, and intentional homicide".
They did not take part in the attack as they were arrested two days before it trying to leave the country, it said.
The fourth person, a woman called Patigul Tohti, was accused of "taking part in a terror group and intentional homicide".
After the three men were arrested, she and the four dead suspects carried out the attack on the evening of 1 March, stabbing commuters and passers-by, the court said.
The trial opened on Friday morning, with the sentences delivered in the late afternoon. The three men were sentenced to death while Patigul Tohti was given life imprisonment.

source : BBC News

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spycosis For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #35  
Old 09-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10548
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

The world's nations should drop all the bodies of dead moo slum terrorists over Mecca from 30,000 feet.

Cover the place with rotting moo slum terrorist corpses.

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-12-2014, 08:33 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycosis View Post
12th September 2014

Three people have been sentenced to death for a deadly mass knife attack in Kunming, with a fourth jailed for life, Chinese state TV says.

The group were accused of organising the 1 March attack at a Kunming station that killed 31 people and injured 141.

The Chinese government blamed Islamic extremists from the western region of Xinjiang for the assault.

The one-day trial took place as Beijing vowed to fast-track prosecution of terror suspects especially in Xinjiang.
China has stepped up security after a series of recent attacks attributed to Muslim Uighurs from the region, which borders Central Asia. In a statement the Kunming court said eight people organised the attack, of whom four were shot dead at the scene.
Three of the suspects on trial, Iskandar Ehet, Turgun Tohtunyaz, and Hasayn Muhammad, were accused of "leading and organising a terror group, and intentional homicide".
They did not take part in the attack as they were arrested two days before it trying to leave the country, it said.
The fourth person, a woman called Patigul Tohti, was accused of "taking part in a terror group and intentional homicide".
After the three men were arrested, she and the four dead suspects carried out the attack on the evening of 1 March, stabbing commuters and passers-by, the court said.
The trial opened on Friday morning, with the sentences delivered in the late afternoon. The three men were sentenced to death while Patigul Tohti was given life imprisonment.

source : BBC News
I had previously said that the ONLY thing I like about china is the one child rule. I take that back now. This is ONE other good thing that they do in china that other countries should emulate. A speedy fucking trial followed by a VERY public and speedy fucking death!

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, spycosis
  #37  
Old 09-14-2014, 09:00 PM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

Yep; I do love the way China doesnt mess around; trial in the morning, sentence carried out in the afternoon. None of this sitting on fucking Death Row for 100 years launching appeal after appeal because you dont like the type of toilet roll the prison uses etc etc., Now THATS how you carry out a death penalty.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #38  
Old 09-15-2014, 10:02 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Yep; I do love the way China doesnt mess around; trial in the morning, sentence carried out in the afternoon. None of this sitting on fucking Death Row for 100 years launching appeal after appeal because you dont like the type of toilet roll the prison uses etc etc., Now THATS how you carry out a death penalty.
Yeah. If it wasn't for lunch getting in the fucking way, it wouldn't even take them that long, lol.

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-15-2014, 10:41 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4585 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11734
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Hey the guy/girl made some really good points; I do love a post thats had a lot of thought go into it to be honest.
No, don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading people's well thought out, and informative opinions. just a side joke on my part

i thoroughly enjoy reading people's thoughts on all the the subjects that pass through. In my opinion it is more accurate than reading a statistical number on a bias leaning media site.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-15-2014, 10:50 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
No, don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading people's well thought out, and informative opinions. just a side joke on my part

i thoroughly enjoy reading people's thoughts on all the the subjects that pass through. In my opinion it is more accurate than reading a statistical number on a bias leaning media site.


Personally, when I use statistics alone, I try to avoid media outlets as an example. But I don't put a high value on "opinion" versus fact in situations where there is a right or wrong answer.

Some things are just fact and if someone's "opinion" differs from fact, then I say go with the facts. There are still those who hold the "opinion" that the earth is flat. Yet the "fact" is, it's round!

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO