Go Back  

Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 09-07-2014, 02:59 PM
spycosis's Avatar
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss783
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

Looks like the typical cowardly tactics of islamic jihadists. That's who I think would attack a station, not gangsters.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spycosis For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #22  
Old 09-07-2014, 07:47 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10543
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

ProTip: It's not the Han, Pan, Can, Zan, Tan, Man, Ban, Kan, San, etc.

It's not because of the oppressive government of China, Russia, Sudan, Somalia, Porkistan, India, Afghanistan, Chechneya, the Baltic States, the 'stans, Philippines, US, England, France, Germany, Egypt, Israel, Syria, Iraq, Libya, etc., etc., etc.


It's moo slums and their Dark Ages DEATH Cult.


They have been doing this crap ALL OVER THE WORLD for 1,400 years.


Question: "So, not because of 'force abortions' then?"

Answer: "Uh, no."

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-07-2014, 08:23 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Absolutely; this is a "government" which forces women to have abortions, no matter how far into the pregnancy they are. You have probably seen the pictures and story (its on DR somewhere) about the woman who was 8 months pregnant, and she was forced to abort her child; not only did she have to give birth to her dead baby, but the heartless fuckers even put it next to her on the bed, so that she would "learn from her mistake" Her "mistake" was getting pregnant, breaking the "one child" rule, which isnt working out too well for China, as they are going to end up with an "old" population, with not enough young people, so its backfired rather badly. Fuck about with nature, and youll regret it.
You watch; over the coming months, years, decades the USA will start to move strategic first strike equipment near to China (they are already doing it, with the "Pacific Pivot"), looking to take out China with a swift nuclear blow, before China can get many back at them. Would happen tomorrow if China attacked Japan.

I find myself in a strange position on this one. I am someone who believes all of the worlds governments are corrupt and shouldn't have the power they have over people. I believe if any of them touch anything, it turns to shit as though it is magic. That is a MUCH more safe bet than the sun will rise tomorrow, which could possibly fail to happen.

I of course do NOT support the barbarity used in this situation. At the same time, there is ONLY one policy that I think China has that I support and think the world should implement it. That is the 1 child rule.

I'm a straight, 40's male and have ALWAYS consciously decided to not breed. When I see a prego, I don't think "oh how cute", I think, oh great, another one coming in to shorten the lifespan of the earth even more.

I can never remember thinking even for a moment that I need or want to have a child. Everyone else seems to be doing a fine job of that without me helping.

But, much as the movie "Idiocracy" illustrated, more intelligent people are opting to not have kids these days. They are smart enough to know it's not a good idea.

The bad news is, that the idiots out there who think it's their god given right to breed (and still think the bible quote about "go forth and populate the earth" is a valid reason, such as catholics do) are doing so like cockroaches. Especially certain races. That's not racist, just a mathematical and statistical fact. It's why whites are approaching minority status in the U.S.

Once intelligent whites who were the foundation of the U.S. industry are being replaced by illegal aliens who can't speak a fucking word of english or wipe their asses without instructions written on the toilet paper.

The ever fewer whites can be found working in the service industry. Such as a mcdonald's drive through or walmart. The whole time, some people ask themselves why people are getting dumber. The question itself identifies the person asking it as a SLIGHTLY smarter idiot than average because they can't see the obvious, but they know something is wrong, lol.

This is why people are getting dumber at an ever increasing rate. It's a good thing that computers are getting smarter, because in another generation or so, they will be damn well needed. Everyone will require GPS and a computer voice instructing them in order to just find their way out of their homes. Things that we now can quote off of the top of our head now will be things that future generations (if there are any), will have to ask computers.


In order for the planet to survive, china is going to have to reduce it's population. Other countries must do the same. People are having babies now like it's a fucking competition of who can have the most. The whole time, pushing the planet into a black abyss further and faster by the day.

Some people think that the whole global environmental condition is overstated. I can tell you from my numerous hours of research, the true condition isn't even close to being accurately stressed enough. In fact, most environmentalists are saying, let's make a change before it's too late. I would say, that unless we come up with some amazing new inventions fast (the kind that can replace the ozone layer or pull pollution from the air and ocean at a fast rate), it's already too late.

Even many environmentalists with good intentions choose to debate what I would consider the undebatable condition of global warming. The problem is as we have seen, the majority of the public aren't intelligent enough to understand it. To understand it, it requires more and longer study than reading the back of a cereal box in the morning.

Therefore like everything the idiot masses don't understand,they doubt it and call it a left wing conspiracy or just hate the mention of it because they don't understand it, but don't want to admit to that. As though there is a dark, evil conspiracy in the democrat community plotting to clean the earth unnecessarily, lol.

I wish they would debate more about water issues, air quality, etc. Which is more obvious to everyone. There will always be people that think the earth is fine and will always be fine, right up until they are the last one alive and take their last polluted air breath that actually kills them. Their last words will be, it's not true. There is nothing you can ever do to convince people like that, so why try?

However, in areas like water quality, at least you can point to the lakes and rivers that have been drying up for decades and say "see, we have a water problem". More people can be accepting of what they can see (unless it's a religious belief apparently, then the unseeable is cold hard fact).

I doubt we will use nukes on china as you suggest. I believe china is a looming problem for the entire world and should be dealt with. They, like russia are going to push buttons and push countries until someone bigger steps in a puts a stop to it. Much like a bully on a playground.

I don't blame every russian or chinese person for their governments business, but as a country, I have and ALWAYS have hated both of them. They are no good for the world or world peace. People think the U.S. are the warmongers, lol. Can you imagine if we were taken out of the equation tomorrow? EVERY country on the face of the Earth would be ruled out of the capital of one of those countries in the next year if that long.

Those who resist, lol, well we have seen what happens to people like that. Such as Tibet. Oh, uh, wait. Maybe that's a bad example. Tibet didn't even resist. BUT look what still happened to them!

But I'm sure our way of dealing with china will be done politically. If not, it will be more of a sea pissing contest with a few ships sunk, major threats made of impending doom on each others countries, etc.

The war and fear drum beat has been going on for several years, but has been beating even faster the past few months. So something even more than we have already seen is building. I have been saying for a few months now that we ARE IN WW3.

They just aren't calling it that yet. If this isn't, then what is? Especially if you are well educated on the issue. Such as how many countries the U.S. is currently active in. There are MANY more than what gets named on the daily news. HINT: It's more than 10!

It's just that this WW is different than those in past generations. So it's not as easily recognized. Also, the term WW2 wasn't used until later. I don't know when exactly it was first used, but it wasn't Dec. 8th 1941, even though it was already WW2, lol.

I believe in paying debts and being honest. However, I wouldn't hold it against my government if they told china to go fuck themselves and call our debt even. After all, we built their fucking country. Actually walmart almost single handidly financed their rise. But I won't go into those details and triple the length of this reply.

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-08-2014, 11:03 AM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I find myself in a strange position on this one. I am someone who believes all of the worlds governments are corrupt and shouldn't have the power they have over people. I believe if any of them touch anything, it turns to shit as though it is magic. That is a MUCH more safe bet than the sun will rise tomorrow, which could possibly fail to happen.

I of course do NOT support the barbarity used in this situation. At the same time, there is ONLY one policy that I think China has that I support and think the world should implement it. That is the 1 child rule.

I'm a straight, 40's male and have ALWAYS consciously decided to not breed. When I see a prego, I don't think "oh how cute", I think, oh great, another one coming in to shorten the lifespan of the earth even more.

I can never remember thinking even for a moment that I need or want to have a child. Everyone else seems to be doing a fine job of that without me helping.

But, much as the movie "Idiocracy" illustrated, more intelligent people are opting to not have kids these days. They are smart enough to know it's not a good idea.

The bad news is, that the idiots out there who think it's their god given right to breed (and still think the bible quote about "go forth and populate the earth" is a valid reason, such as catholics do) are doing so like cockroaches. Especially certain races. That's not racist, just a mathematical and statistical fact. It's why whites are approaching minority status in the U.S.

Once intelligent whites who were the foundation of the U.S. industry are being replaced by illegal aliens who can't speak a fucking word of english or wipe their asses without instructions written on the toilet paper.

The ever fewer whites can be found working in the service industry. Such as a mcdonald's drive through or walmart. The whole time, some people ask themselves why people are getting dumber. The question itself identifies the person asking it as a SLIGHTLY smarter idiot than average because they can't see the obvious, but they know something is wrong, lol.

This is why people are getting dumber at an ever increasing rate. It's a good thing that computers are getting smarter, because in another generation or so, they will be damn well needed. Everyone will require GPS and a computer voice instructing them in order to just find their way out of their homes. Things that we now can quote off of the top of our head now will be things that future generations (if there are any), will have to ask computers.


In order for the planet to survive, china is going to have to reduce it's population. Other countries must do the same. People are having babies now like it's a fucking competition of who can have the most. The whole time, pushing the planet into a black abyss further and faster by the day.

Some people think that the whole global environmental condition is overstated. I can tell you from my numerous hours of research, the true condition isn't even close to being accurately stressed enough. In fact, most environmentalists are saying, let's make a change before it's too late. I would say, that unless we come up with some amazing new inventions fast (the kind that can replace the ozone layer or pull pollution from the air and ocean at a fast rate), it's already too late.

Even many environmentalists with good intentions choose to debate what I would consider the undebatable condition of global warming. The problem is as we have seen, the majority of the public aren't intelligent enough to understand it. To understand it, it requires more and longer study than reading the back of a cereal box in the morning.

Therefore like everything the idiot masses don't understand,they doubt it and call it a left wing conspiracy or just hate the mention of it because they don't understand it, but don't want to admit to that. As though there is a dark, evil conspiracy in the democrat community plotting to clean the earth unnecessarily, lol.

I wish they would debate more about water issues, air quality, etc. Which is more obvious to everyone. There will always be people that think the earth is fine and will always be fine, right up until they are the last one alive and take their last polluted air breath that actually kills them. Their last words will be, it's not true. There is nothing you can ever do to convince people like that, so why try?

However, in areas like water quality, at least you can point to the lakes and rivers that have been drying up for decades and say "see, we have a water problem". More people can be accepting of what they can see (unless it's a religious belief apparently, then the unseeable is cold hard fact).

I doubt we will use nukes on china as you suggest. I believe china is a looming problem for the entire world and should be dealt with. They, like russia are going to push buttons and push countries until someone bigger steps in a puts a stop to it. Much like a bully on a playground.

I don't blame every russian or chinese person for their governments business, but as a country, I have and ALWAYS have hated both of them. They are no good for the world or world peace. People think the U.S. are the warmongers, lol. Can you imagine if we were taken out of the equation tomorrow? EVERY country on the face of the Earth would be ruled out of the capital of one of those countries in the next year if that long.

Those who resist, lol, well we have seen what happens to people like that. Such as Tibet. Oh, uh, wait. Maybe that's a bad example. Tibet didn't even resist. BUT look what still happened to them!

But I'm sure our way of dealing with china will be done politically. If not, it will be more of a sea pissing contest with a few ships sunk, major threats made of impending doom on each others countries, etc.

The war and fear drum beat has been going on for several years, but has been beating even faster the past few months. So something even more than we have already seen is building. I have been saying for a few months now that we ARE IN WW3.

They just aren't calling it that yet. If this isn't, then what is? Especially if you are well educated on the issue. Such as how many countries the U.S. is currently active in. There are MANY more than what gets named on the daily news. HINT: It's more than 10!

It's just that this WW is different than those in past generations. So it's not as easily recognized. Also, the term WW2 wasn't used until later. I don't know when exactly it was first used, but it wasn't Dec. 8th 1941, even though it was already WW2, lol.

I believe in paying debts and being honest. However, I wouldn't hold it against my government if they told china to go fuck themselves and call our debt even. After all, we built their fucking country. Actually walmart almost single handidly financed their rise. But I won't go into those details and triple the length of this reply.
Good reply. I disagree about the one child thing though; I dont believe we are raping our planet. Put simply, think about how many people have lived on this planet since the advent of man. We are still here arent we? I believe populating this planet is very important, or we end up dead and dry like Mars? I think its pretty selfish of women NOT to have kids to be honest, Ill probably get flamed like mad for saying that lol. Its just my opinion. I do believe in leaving a legacy. Just a personal viewpoint. Problem that China is facing is an ageing population: affects everything, a domino effect. And we only have to look at Obamas "Pacific Pivot" to see its obviously an attempt to contain China, as the BMD bases in Europe and in the Med Sea are obviously an attempt to contain Russia, by putting first strike equipment on its borders.

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-08-2014, 06:35 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

I respect what you say, and I won't flame you. But I have no idea how you came to this conclusion. There isn't a single thing scientifically, mathematically or any other way that points to anything less than we have over populated the planet and the planet is already in dire condition that most likely is already irreversible.

Let alone if we continue for years debating it with people who will never get it. Even if many people were to abandon their outright denial of the situation, it's probably already to late to stop at least some VERY major catastrophes that are headed our way soon.

Honestly, considering how much information is freely available about the environment, I can't see how a single person can be in denial about it, but obviously there are still far too many who are. As I said before, some won't even be convinced even as they take their last pollution filled breath as they die.

Enough information to keep someone busy studying the damage to the environment is available online to keep one busy for months of reading and watching videos.

As much proof as is there, to see it and just say "none of it's true" is beyond any comprehension that I am capable of.

To say that because we are still here is some kind of proof of anything is a strange concept. I don't really even understand what that means. Just because we are still alive, doesn't mean that we aren't facing major problems. Some of which can end mankind entirely. At that point, would you be saying "uh oh, maybe I was wrong"?

How many men in wars were "still here" a split second before they got blown apart? How many people every day are "still here" .5 seconds before they are struck and killed by a vehicle?

And as far as you saying that if we don't breed like rabbits, we will end up like Mars, I'm not really sure where that comes from. As someone who is a student of everything from science to ancient aliens theories, to a dozen or so religions, I haven't heard that a lack of breeding can cause what happened to Mars. Is there something I have missed in my studies?

In fact if we accept that civilization was on Mars before here, which is becoming a more and more accepted belief, then if anything, what happened was overpopulation and we destroyed that planet just like we are now doing here. As they said in the Battlestar Galactica series, this has all happened before, lol.

Everything points to environmental problems and pollution having did in Mars. If that is so, that would hardly happen because of a lack of population, but because of over population. So in that case, bringing up Mars, proves my theory, not disproves it.

Concerning china, no matter how hard I try, I just can't see your perspective on what you've said here. I have no idea why you would think a country of well over a billion people, maybe even 1.5 billion some say, is going to be endangered because they are trying to control their numbers. If the cap was taken off of their breeding, it would be 3 billion in 10 years if that long.

The only problem that their aging population causes is a strain on the medical industry and their society in general. I don't see how increased breeding will help that. In fact, it's quiet obvious that more breeding will just lead to more old, dying, sick people.

Without breeding caps, the country would grow at a rate MUCH faster than their food supply and most likely starvation would set in for hundreds of millions, or even billions.

They would start having several kids just because they now can. Especially since they have gotten rich off of the rest of the world. Now they can afford to have more kids on top of it all. At least at the start. Then later, when it's too late, they would see the error of their ways.

Sometimes it's all too easy to think with a knee jerk reaction like, allow them the freedom to breed and do what they want. Things like that are unfortunately well camouflaged by what appears to be freedom, common sense, etc. But there are dire consequences for such a move. I have named some, but there are dozens.

I know it's hard to not have a big heart or bleeding heart. But just remember, people die from enlarged hearts and when they bleed from the heart too much, they die for a lack of blood, lol. So those aren't good conditions to have.

As far as Obama trying to control russia and or china, I don't see it. I do feel that the pissing contest has started though. You give me the feeling that you are supportive of those two countries.

I'm not foolish enough to buy into the whole "democracy" battle chant, but at the same time, I know that those two countries have NOTHING in common with any form of a civilized world or world that has any hope of a future that doesn't include slavery or a gestapo like control over the world.

You don't have to look hard to see what those two have done to people in the past and continue to do. I won't even go into to explaining that, because I shouldn't have to. That's like explaining that we do actually need air to live.

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-09-2014, 01:32 PM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I respect what you say, and I won't flame you. But I have no idea how you came to this conclusion. There isn't a single thing scientifically, mathematically or any other way that points to anything less than we have over populated the planet and the planet is already in dire condition that most likely is already irreversible.

Let alone if we continue for years debating it with people who will never get it. Even if many people were to abandon their outright denial of the situation, it's probably already to late to stop at least some VERY major catastrophes that are headed our way soon.

Honestly, considering how much information is freely available about the environment, I can't see how a single person can be in denial about it, but obviously there are still far too many who are. As I said before, some won't even be convinced even as they take their last pollution filled breath as they die.

Enough information to keep someone busy studying the damage to the environment is available online to keep one busy for months of reading and watching videos.

As much proof as is there, to see it and just say "none of it's true" is beyond any comprehension that I am capable of.

To say that because we are still here is some kind of proof of anything is a strange concept. I don't really even understand what that means. Just because we are still alive, doesn't mean that we aren't facing major problems. Some of which can end mankind entirely. At that point, would you be saying "uh oh, maybe I was wrong"?

How many men in wars were "still here" a split second before they got blown apart? How many people every day are "still here" .5 seconds before they are struck and killed by a vehicle?

And as far as you saying that if we don't breed like rabbits, we will end up like Mars, I'm not really sure where that comes from. As someone who is a student of everything from science to ancient aliens theories, to a dozen or so religions, I haven't heard that a lack of breeding can cause what happened to Mars. Is there something I have missed in my studies?

In fact if we accept that civilization was on Mars before here, which is becoming a more and more accepted belief, then if anything, what happened was overpopulation and we destroyed that planet just like we are now doing here. As they said in the Battlestar Galactica series, this has all happened before, lol.

Everything points to environmental problems and pollution having did in Mars. If that is so, that would hardly happen because of a lack of population, but because of over population. So in that case, bringing up Mars, proves my theory, not disproves it.

Concerning china, no matter how hard I try, I just can't see your perspective on what you've said here. I have no idea why you would think a country of well over a billion people, maybe even 1.5 billion some say, is going to be endangered because they are trying to control their numbers. If the cap was taken off of their breeding, it would be 3 billion in 10 years if that long.

The only problem that their aging population causes is a strain on the medical industry and their society in general. I don't see how increased breeding will help that. In fact, it's quiet obvious that more breeding will just lead to more old, dying, sick people.

Without breeding caps, the country would grow at a rate MUCH faster than their food supply and most likely starvation would set in for hundreds of millions, or even billions.

They would start having several kids just because they now can. Especially since they have gotten rich off of the rest of the world. Now they can afford to have more kids on top of it all. At least at the start. Then later, when it's too late, they would see the error of their ways.

Sometimes it's all too easy to think with a knee jerk reaction like, allow them the freedom to breed and do what they want. Things like that are unfortunately well camouflaged by what appears to be freedom, common sense, etc. But there are dire consequences for such a move. I have named some, but there are dozens.

I know it's hard to not have a big heart or bleeding heart. But just remember, people die from enlarged hearts and when they bleed from the heart too much, they die for a lack of blood, lol. So those aren't good conditions to have.

As far as Obama trying to control russia and or china, I don't see it. I do feel that the pissing contest has started though. You give me the feeling that you are supportive of those two countries.

I'm not foolish enough to buy into the whole "democracy" battle chant, but at the same time, I know that those two countries have NOTHING in common with any form of a civilized world or world that has any hope of a future that doesn't include slavery or a gestapo like control over the world.

You don't have to look hard to see what those two have done to people in the past and continue to do. I won't even go into to explaining that, because I shouldn't have to. That's like explaining that we do actually need air to live.
I dont support anyone really; Devils Advocate. Interesting post, I enjoyed reading it. Its good to read a post that has actually taken time to put together. Doesnt mean I agree with everything you say, but I respect your opinion totally. Take care. A lot of theories that were gospel a while ago have been debunked since though, such as the dreaded bogeyman of "nuclear winter". Remember that one?

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-09-2014, 07:42 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
I dont support anyone really; Devils Advocate. Interesting post, I enjoyed reading it. Its good to read a post that has actually taken time to put together. Doesnt mean I agree with everything you say, but I respect your opinion totally. Take care. A lot of theories that were gospel a while ago have been debunked since though, such as the dreaded bogeyman of "nuclear winter". Remember that one?
Thank you for the kind words. Personally I love a good debate and talking to someone who can make me think. Far too many people these days just base everything they believe either on opinion or the nightly news. Thinking for ones self has gone out of style.

I by no means know everything, but I try to only quote things that come included with evidence or are provable. Yes, a lot of things have been debunked. However, when it comes to the environment, all you have to do is look around. Especially make a close study of our water situation. Streams and do NOT forget the ocean.

I watched in my hometown as once beautiful streams full of dozens of types of animal life, were killed out by pollution in a few short years. Along with people getting ill that lived close to the stream. Just remember, if animals die in it, how can it be fine for humans?

But anyhow, peace out!

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-09-2014, 11:31 PM
Arkoquisa's Avatar
Arkoquisa
Offline:
King of East Texas
Poster Rank:272
XY
Join Date: Dec 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 724 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3066
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

I'll take a spree shooter turning my lights out in half a second, rather than languish with a hole in my neck for 15 minutes.

__________________
Keep Kratom Legal!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-10-2014, 12:15 AM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11719
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

I got a callused on my birdy finger from all that scrolling

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
ralucagymnast
  #30  
Old 09-10-2014, 01:15 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
I got a callused on my birdy finger from all that scrolling
Oh now...... Be honest with us. That's not REALLY how you got callused on your finger!

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
ralucagymnast, TheVrist

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO