Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Dozens Killed In Knife Attack In China

Wow. All I can do is reiterate what I said in ONE of the OTHER china stabbing threads. Which is basically, this is YET further proof that if people want to kill each other, they will find a way.

Thinking that anti gun laws are going to change anything is for people who are delusional and don't properly understand the society around them. We HAVE to work on people and making a better society for everyone. If we don't, this will never stop no matter how many items like guns and knives are outlawed.

If you could snap your fingers and every knife on the face of the earth and every gun were to disappear overnight, people would kill each other with baseball bats, tire irons, chains, or whatever the fuck they can find. And besides, if knives are banned, what the fuck am I going to cut my steak with?

In fact, the murder rate would increase if guns were banned because the ONLY people who would give up their guns would be law abiding citizens who protect themselves. Then the criminals would be the only ones armed. So they would have no fear about breaking into your house with you still there or confronting you to murder, rape or whatever you.

JUST REMEMBER folks, even prisoners kill each other on a regular basis. How could you ever secure all of the world better than the inside of a prison? Yet, people still believe in bullshit supposed solutions to the worlds murders.

Here's a link to CNN'S list of the top 25 mass shootings in the U.S. by the highest number killed, to the lowest. Hmm, pretty interesting huh boys and girls?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/16/us/20-...cts/index.html

So, how interesting is that? Out of the top 25 shootings in the U.S, number one is 32 people killed. Number two is 27 killed. So that would make this mass STABBING which murdered 29, bigger than than any mass shooting in the U.S. save one. Which was done by Seung-Hui Cho, of S. Korean descent. Who wasn't even fucking American born.

Shit like this is why I have no patience for people who think gun control laws are going to save this shithole of a world.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 09-06-2014, 02:43 AM
twayblade
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:394
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1840

Old 09-06-2014, 11:51 AM
jsmlove
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3146

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss71

This is my take on the situation. People have to realize that China is not one single ethnic group. China is made up of other ethnic groups where the Han (who controls the Chinese government and policies) are the majority. In the past few years, the Chinese government has been sending Hans all across the country to "colonize" and take control of other areas of China or Chinese territories (like Tibet for example) .

In the areas where the Han go, they take up controlling positions of government and the other minorities feel repressed; take for instance the Uighurs. The minorities feel that their culture and values are threatened by the Han majority. In the past, the Chinese government hadn't been organized or strong enough to start doing this until the past couple of decades. But now, the Han Chinese are trying to take control of their "troubled" areas and the minorities are feeling the pressure.

The minorities have no proper means of fighting back and have no forum to vent their frustrations because the Han Chinese won't listen to their grievances. The Hans set up puppet governments in municipalities where the ethnic minorities live. So, those groups have no recourse but to resort to violence and hoping that these kinds of attacks will be heard about and focused on by the outiside world. So far, the Chinese have been good at covering up the stories and make it appear as if these attacks are carried out by mindless, crazed people or outcasts of society.

But mark my words, as the incidents become more constant and perhaps even more violent, foreign media might not be able to ignore them. However, the Chinese govt. has kept a tight lid on media and they also have economic power to threaten or coerce both foreign media and countries from exposing the truth of what's really going on in the ethnic territories.

The attacks we are reading about are not done randomly or committed by insane people. It's an organized resistance to Han rule. Expect to see more of these incidents in the future.

The Following User Says Thank You to jsmlove For This Useful Post:
niknik
Old 09-06-2014, 12:03 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Holy shit. Conceal and carry laws keep looking better.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 09-06-2014, 12:15 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmlove View Post
This is my taken the situation. People have to realize that China is not one single ethnic group. China is made up of other ethnic groups where the Han (who controls the Chinese government and policies) are the majority. In the past few years, the Chinese government has been sending Hans all across the country to "colonize" and take control of other areas of China or Chinese territories (like Tibet for example) .

In the areas where the Han go, they take up controlling positions of government and the other minorities feel repressed; take for instance the Uighurs. The minorities feel that their culture and values are threatened by the Han majority. In the past, the Chinese government hadn't been organized or strong enough to start doing this until the past couple of decades. But now, the Han Chinese are trying to take control of their "troubled" areas and the minorities are feeling the pressure.

The minorities have no proper means of fighting back and have no forum to vent their frustrations because the Han Chinese won't listen to their grievances. The Hans set up puppet governments in municipalities where the ethnic minorities live. So, those groups have no recourse but to resort to violence and hoping that these kinds of attacks will be heard about and focused on by the outiside world. So far, the Chinese have been good at covering up the stories and make it appear as if these attacks are carried out by mindless, crazed people or outcasts of society.

But mark my words, as the incidents become more constant and perhaps even more violent, foreign media might not be able to ignore them. However, the Chinese govt. has kept a tight lid on media and they also have economic power to threaten or coerce both foreign media and countries from exposing the truth of what's really going on in the ethnic territories.

The attacks we are reading about are not done randomly or committed by insane people. It's an organized resistance to Han rule. Expect to see more of these incidents in the future.
I appreciate your insight. I've been hearing lately that China is looking to expand its influence and even territory. But i really don't know a lot about China. Besides they steal as much of the world's technology, including our military technology as they can. And they're building modern war machines vigorously as we speak. I've heard people say they're America's largest threat to over take our economic position in the world. But people say a lot of shit.

Old 09-06-2014, 05:00 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I appreciate your insight. I've been hearing lately that China is looking to expand its influence and even territory. But i really don't know a lot about China. Besides they steal as much of the world's technology, including our military technology as they can. And they're building modern war machines vigorously as we speak. I've heard people say they're America's largest threat to over take our economic position in the world. But people say a lot of shit.
They are and have been expanding their territory for years. They are buying up land and homes all over the world. I am a retailer and sell my items internationally. I have been informed by multiple customers in multiple countries that they are doing this everywhere, not just the U.S.

I just heard from a customer in New Zealand last week and she doesn't have warm feelings about the issue. She says they are infecting her country with themselves at an increasing rate.

If you don't know a lot about China as you say, here's some basics to get you started. They are a communist dictatorship, NOT a democracy or even close to it. They do want to rule the world. They have no respect for anyone else in the world.

Since they know they can't conquer the world through military might alone, they are buying it up with the countless billions they have made off of the world selling them cheap fucking plastic through places like walmsart, which I also hate.

If we were wise, we would tell them to fuck themselves, take their money and send them back home. It's all they deserve for what they are doing to the world. If they murder Tibetan monks who's biggest crime is meditating, with no more care than the guys that club baby seals in the head, what concern do you think they have for the rest of the world???

Old 09-07-2014, 10:03 AM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
They are and have been expanding their territory for years. They are buying up land and homes all over the world. I am a retailer and sell my items internationally. I have been informed by multiple customers in multiple countries that they are doing this everywhere, not just the U.S.

I just heard from a customer in New Zealand last week and she doesn't have warm feelings about the issue. She says they are infecting her country with themselves at an increasing rate.

If you don't know a lot about China as you say, here's some basics to get you started. They are a communist dictatorship, NOT a democracy or even close to it. They do want to rule the world. They have no respect for anyone else in the world.

Since they know they can't conquer the world through military might alone, they are buying it up with the countless billions they have made off of the world selling them cheap fucking plastic through places like walmsart, which I also hate.

If we were wise, we would tell them to fuck themselves, take their money and send them back home. It's all they deserve for what they are doing to the world. If they murder Tibetan monks who's biggest crime is meditating, with no more care than the guys that club baby seals in the head, what concern do you think they have for the rest of the world???
Absolutely; this is a "government" which forces women to have abortions, no matter how far into the pregnancy they are. You have probably seen the pictures and story (its on DR somewhere) about the woman who was 8 months pregnant, and she was forced to abort her child; not only did she have to give birth to her dead baby, but the heartless fuckers even put it next to her on the bed, so that she would "learn from her mistake" Her "mistake" was getting pregnant, breaking the "one child" rule, which isnt working out too well for China, as they are going to end up with an "old" population, with not enough young people, so its backfired rather badly. Fuck about with nature, and youll regret it.
You watch; over the coming months, years, decades the USA will start to move strategic first strike equipment near to China (they are already doing it, with the "Pacific Pivot"), looking to take out China with a swift nuclear blow, before China can get many back at them. Would happen tomorrow if China attacked Japan.