guess

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741
Re: Dozens of CIA Undercover Spies Captured & Feared Executed In Lebanon & Iran

obviously you are nothing but one of them. so you can go to hell. your words mean nothing to me.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:12 AM
justsurreal
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3589

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss57

Quote:
Originally Posted by daughterothenight View Post
obviously you are nothing but one of them. so you can go to hell. your words mean nothing to me.
And you are obviously nothing but a brainless fool who is completely disconnected from reality. Your kind preaches rights, respect and freedom, whilst going about the earth slaughtering millions.

The funny and most tragic thing about this is that you seriously believe you are right.

My words mean nothing to you because you are a fool, but they mean something to those that think and have respect for others. Whereas your words have no meaning whatsoever.

Whether i go to hell is up to my God, but i can assure you, that heaven aint full of people like you.

Old 12-12-2011, 10:29 AM
meeb
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:199
پدر سگ ایرانی

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4634

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsurreal View Post
Well i beg to differ. Religion for them has a strong command. They may break the Geneva Conventions, but they will in no way transgress upon the laws of the Quran. I'll tell you why, for Hezbollah and similar groups, the aim is not national security, nor is it even economic development and other such contraptions which we here in the west are occupied with, it's to win Gods favour. They constantly sing in their anthems that "we love death as much as you love life (aimed at the Jews)" and this is true. By winning God's favour and achieving martydom, they secure a place in heaven with their heroes. They may be pragmatic, but religion is central for them and takes precedence over all aspects of life, as everything they fight for is for their religion and not Lebanon.

Secondly they are adherents of Shia Islam, whose chief saints are Ali, Hosein and Hasan. All three throughout their lives were abhorred by shedding muslim blood, even if it meant abdicating their thrones. Hezbollah and Iran follow these people almost as if they were Gods.

If it's a muslim spy, depending on the circumstances, he may be charged with treason and executed.

If it's a western spy, then you have all other sorts of rules to follow.
You're right in a sense that what you say bears importance for a Hezbollah foot soldier, but as far as the organization goes, it's a wing of Iranian influence in Lebanon. And that's what it has always been. It's championed nationalism and Islamism but its motives have always been to extend Iranian influence in the region in exchange for their own power over Lebanon. Religion is a motivator, there are more realistic, pragmatic motives behind the nature of the movement. Simply looking at Hezbollah and Hamas as religious extremists puts people in danger of writing them off as unstable religious fanatics.

Old 12-12-2011, 10:32 AM
meeb
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
پدر سگ ایرانی

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4634

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsurreal View Post
Well i beg to differ. Religion for them has a strong command. They may break the Geneva Conventions, but they will in no way transgress upon the laws of the Quran. I'll tell you why, for Hezbollah and similar groups, the aim is not national security, nor is it even economic development and other such contraptions which we here in the west are occupied with, it's to win Gods favour. They constantly sing in their anthems that "we love death as much as you love life (aimed at the Jews)" and this is true. By winning God's favour and achieving martydom, they secure a place in heaven with their heroes. They may be pragmatic, but religion is central for them and takes precedence over all aspects of life, as everything they fight for is for their religion and not Lebanon.

Secondly they are adherents of Shia Islam, whose chief saints are Ali, Hosein and Hasan. All three throughout their lives were abhorred by shedding muslim blood, even if it meant abdicating their thrones. Hezbollah and Iran follow these people almost as if they were Gods.

If it's a muslim spy, depending on the circumstances, he may be charged with treason and executed.

If it's a western spy, then you have all other sorts of rules to follow.
And thanks for the education. I was a Shi'ite up until two years ago. I know my ex-religion very well.

Old 12-12-2011, 01:03 PM
justsurreal
Offline:
Poster Rank:3589

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss57

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeb View Post
You're right in a sense that what you say bears importance for a Hezbollah foot soldier, but as far as the organization goes, it's a wing of Iranian influence in Lebanon. And that's what it has always been. It's championed nationalism and Islamism but its motives have always been to extend Iranian influence in the region in exchange for their own power over Lebanon. Religion is a motivator, there are more realistic, pragmatic motives behind the nature of the movement. Simply looking at Hezbollah and Hamas as religious extremists puts people in danger of writing them off as unstable religious fanatics.
I would consider that particular view of Hamas and Hezbollah predominant in Intl rel. as opposed to a possibility. Needless to say, I do not entertain such thoughts of them. But i am forced to agree on your point. The major flaw in my argument is that Lebanon is a fairly liberal country- partying, dress etc. Had Hezbollah been the entity which i conveyed in a literal sense, such practices would be actively prohibited and punished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeb View Post
And thanks for the education. I was a Shi'ite up until two years ago. I know my ex-religion very well.
Well that's sad. However, had i known, i would have refrained from causing any offence.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:34 PM
meeb
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
پدر سگ ایرانی

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4634

Yeah, it's a beautiful country. It's really too bad that its diversity causes it to be taken advantage of.

Old 09-01-2012, 07:38 AM
Poster Rank:2736

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss89

holy shit double agent's fucked the U.S hard as fuck, no lube only blood shed. 12 C.I.A agents lost, i garenty they were the best, men for the job. the domino affect will ultimately break U.S soil we can only hope they kept their mouth shut and died with honor.

Old 09-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

sooo.. i guess its safe to say, the CIA is hiring?.. who says there arent jobs to go around?..

Old 09-01-2012, 04:24 PM
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:34

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22942

this happened a week after the story broke

<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GAFC-bFqxb0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

then a month later hezbollah released 10 CIA agent names. though i cant find any mainstream media articles on this only small bits like this

Quote:
Iran-backed militant group Hizbollah has revealed what it says are the names of 10 CIA agents working undercover in Lebanon.

The revelations are being seen as a blow to US agency operations in the region and the latest salvo in an escalating spy war,
The names were made public in a broadcast at the end of last week on the Lebanese television station, al Manar.
Using animated videos, the TV station recreated meetings alleged to have taken place between CIA officers and paid informants at Starbucks and Pizza Hut.

The disclosure comes after Hizbollah managed partially to unravel the agency's spy network in Lebanon after running a double agent against the CIA, US intelligence sources said.

Hizbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah boasted in June his group had identified at least two spies working for the CIA.
The revelation happened despite top CIA officials being warned to be extra careful when handling informants after Hizbollah and Lebanese officials arrested scores of Israeli spies in 2009.
The outing of the officers is seen as particularly damaging because it will hinder the ability of the CIA employees to work overseas again because their names will be widely available to other foreign intelligence agencies.
The CIA dismissed the assertions of Hizbollah, which the US regards as a terrorist organisation.
"The agency does not, as a rule, address spurious claims from terrorist groups," CIA spokeswoman Jennifer Youngblood said.
"I think it's worth remembering that Hizbollah is a dangerous organisation, with al Manar as its propaganda arm. That fact alone should cast some doubt on the credibility of the group's claims."

Former officials said one of the named officers was considered a rising star at the CIA and had been involved in many important operations in Iraq.
Meanwhile, Iran's state-run news agency, Irna, says charges have been brought against 15 "American and Zionist" spies.
Iran reportedly periodically announces the capture or execution of alleged US or Israeli spies, but often no further information is released.
<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xWgRSTLslCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>