Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3660
Re: Dozens of CIA Undercover Spies Captured & Feared Executed In Lebanon & Iran

AQ doesn't exist?

Nick Berg and other journos were executed as a means of furthering NATOs sympathy?

Muslim terrorists dont really go around killing innocents?

The media is responsible for the hysteria?

WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE SHIT! LOL

I've read into what AQ is, how they were established in iraq thanks to the blessing of Osama (RIP) and quite literally turned the war in our favour because what AQ in Iraq was doing was not anything to do with getting rid of the USA and its allies but rather butchering the different ethnic groups there.

Westerners captured by the taliban are executed. A load of red cross workers were ambushed in an area that they were warned about.

The muslim red crescent workers were released and the red cross workers were executed on the spot. Women included.

Religion of peace? More like religion of major fuck ups that is scared of its own shadow.

The Following User Says Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 12-09-2011, 06:13 AM
justsurreal
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3595

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
AQ doesn't exist?

Nick Berg and other journos were executed as a means of furthering NATOs sympathy?

Muslim terrorists dont really go around killing innocents?

The media is responsible for the hysteria?

WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE SHIT! LOL

I've read into what AQ is, how they were established in iraq thanks to the blessing of Osama (RIP) and quite literally turned the war in our favour because what AQ in Iraq was doing was not anything to do with getting rid of the USA and its allies but rather butchering the different ethnic groups there.

Westerners captured by the taliban are executed. A load of red cross workers were ambushed in an area that they were warned about.

The muslim red crescent workers were released and the red cross workers were executed on the spot. Women included.

Religion of peace? More like religion of major fuck ups that is scared of its own shadow.
I can refute but i won't. The nature of your answer is reason enough for me to avoid wasting my time. You seem to be certain of your views and your faith in them has closed your mind to any possible alternatives.

My answer:

Say what you wish in abuse of my religion, for my silence towards you is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response but rather, It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Advice:

Read Socrates' 'Apology'.. and you'll see you are the type man he is talking about.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:28 AM
justsurreal
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss57

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeb View Post
Hezbollah is a religious organization on the one hand, but on the other hand it's a pragmatically-operating paramilitary association that is part of Iran's wing of influence in the Middle East. They are not superstitious people who count the stars and consult an imam for guidance from the Quran before executing people they view as threats to their interests.
Well i beg to differ. Religion for them has a strong command. They may break the Geneva Conventions, but they will in no way transgress upon the laws of the Quran. I'll tell you why, for Hezbollah and similar groups, the aim is not national security, nor is it even economic development and other such contraptions which we here in the west are occupied with, it's to win Gods favour. They constantly sing in their anthems that "we love death as much as you love life (aimed at the Jews)" and this is true. By winning God's favour and achieving martydom, they secure a place in heaven with their heroes. They may be pragmatic, but religion is central for them and takes precedence over all aspects of life, as everything they fight for is for their religion and not Lebanon.

Secondly they are adherents of Shia Islam, whose chief saints are Ali, Hosein and Hasan. All three throughout their lives were abhorred by shedding muslim blood, even if it meant abdicating their thrones. Hezbollah and Iran follow these people almost as if they were Gods.

If it's a muslim spy, depending on the circumstances, he may be charged with treason and executed.

If it's a western spy, then you have all other sorts of rules to follow.

Old 12-09-2011, 03:23 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677

If this is true, its unlikely they are US citizens. Probably just natives on cia payroll.

Old 12-10-2011, 05:42 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3660

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsurreal View Post
I can refute but i won't. The nature of your answer is reason enough for me to avoid wasting my time. You seem to be certain of your views and your faith in them has closed your mind to any possible alternatives.

My answer:

Say what you wish in abuse of my religion, for my silence towards you is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response but rather, It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Advice:

Read Socrates' 'Apology'.. and you'll see you are the type man he is talking about.
In other wods

"BLAH BLAH BLAH NOT LISTENIN NOT LISTENIN!"

I too dont need to waste my time with the likes of you because I've seen it all before.

From the very religious leaders who say "we aint got no problem" to the liberal idiots who pander to them and blame other things.

Your religion needs to stop being silent and get rid of its extremists.

In short, you're pathetic.

Old 12-10-2011, 11:38 PM
justsurreal
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
In other wods

"BLAH BLAH BLAH NOT LISTENIN NOT LISTENIN!"

I too dont need to waste my time with the likes of you because I've seen it all before.

From the very religious leaders who say "we aint got no problem" to the liberal idiots who pander to them and blame other things.

Your religion needs to stop being silent and get rid of its extremists.

In short, you're pathetic.
lol, yes extremists... People who take a certain way of life to the extreme. To them it's perfectly normal, but to the outsider it is 'extremist'.

Anyways the bottom line is this: Those of us who target innocent civilians are cowards, but those that defend their homelands and send Nato soldiers home in body bags are heroes.

If you consider the latter scenario to be extremist behaviour, then cry all you want... It's an Islamic obligation to destroy them.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By justsurreal:
daughterofthenight
Old 12-11-2011, 12:59 AM
nastyg
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2204
male

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss128

When they kill the spies I hope it gets posted here. I dont feel bad cause they know what there getting themselves into!

Old 12-11-2011, 03:54 AM
Poster Rank:30
guess

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsurreal View Post
P.S you guys have a very subverted view of Muslims. The Taliban and Hezbollah (and other religious freedom fighters) treat prisoners of war considerably better than the USA. I can cite many examples if you want.. Look up a woman by the name of Yvonne Ridley, she actually converted to Islam after being captured by the Taliban.

Gilad Shalit was not tortured at all.. despite being an enemy soldier.

Whereas USA > Guantanamo.. Abu Ghraib. I should adopt your view when muslims are captured in war by the Americans.

Note my use of the word 'religious'.. This obviously does not extend to Iraqi, Pakistani and Afghan governments, because they are far from Islamic.
i spend two or three days a week in a VA hospital, i'm a veteran, a lot of my friends are veterans, from several wars. one of my best friends was captured. he was shot, beaten, and tortured. they only had him for two days before his buddies were able to go in and get him back, and yet years later he still suffers pain and kidney troubles. so don't you dare tell me that those fucking muslims don't torture. the one thing that muslim women are best known for is extreme torture. they particularly enjoy skinning soldiers alive and cutting off their bits.

Old 12-11-2011, 06:58 AM
justsurreal
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss57

Quote:
Originally Posted by daughterothenight View Post
i spend two or three days a week in a VA hospital, i'm a veteran, a lot of my friends are veterans, from several wars. one of my best friends was captured. he was shot, beaten, and tortured. they only had him for two days before his buddies were able to go in and get him back, and yet years later he still suffers pain and kidney troubles. so don't you dare tell me that those fucking muslims don't torture. the one thing that muslim women are best known for is extreme torture. they particularly enjoy skinning soldiers alive and cutting off their bits.
Those bastard Muslims! How dare they exact revenge upon the destroyers of their homes and country! How dare they! They have no right!!! We should be allowed to enter, kill, pillage, control and leave without being fought against...

Clearly their actions are a crime against us.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:03 AM
Poster Rank:30
guess

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741