Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1836
Re: Dorner in Another Shootout; Two More Cops Injured

chris houdini should be his name, pretty fucked up they burnt him alive in there if its true, they are no better than him ! but im not taking anyone's side in this, havent read into it to know the motives etc, but i love a good action story.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:49 AM
gatagato
Offline:
★ Moderator ★
Poster Rank:180
Male
Contributions: 367

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5491

Charred human remains had been found inside the burned-out cabin, investigators will use forensic tests to determine if the body belongs to him.

America's most wanted man Christopher Dorner is believed to have died as a mountain cabin he was holed up in was engulfed in flames following a raging gun battle with police.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:11 AM
kasapin
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1016

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss417

whatching the news makes me wonder ... are you idiots to believe even 5% of what they are telling you ?! Just watched some reporter from cbs being at the place of the cabin before the swat team moves in ... you can see them creeping in and moving around the reported like he wasn't there... ... never told him to move ... never told him to get the fuckout of there ... nope .. he films and they creep around him .. at time even pointing the guns at him ... man o man ...this was the worst low budget movie I've ever seen. I am telling you . anyone who believes this is a RETARDO

Old 02-13-2013, 10:04 AM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

He could have come out naked waving a white flag and they still would have shot him (over and over again). No way were they going to let him get taken alive

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, invertigo, kellyhound, Tiffany32
Old 02-13-2013, 10:11 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567

Well he took the cowards way out.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:25 PM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Quote:
AS the LAPD surrounded the burning cabin containing former US Marine Reserve and alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner, police called for a worldwide Twitter blackout.

Conspiracy theories are mounting that the police in the San Bernardino County created their own version of events, trying at all costs to block journalists' from accessing the scene to confirm how the events unfolded.

The LAPD issued a request to media outlets earlier this morning to "please stop tweeting" about the unfolding events.

Many major news outlets complied with the police's unusual request, suspecting Dorner was following the coverage and watching the police operation.

However the LAPD did not respond to requests to explain. It has, however, deleted the Tweet.

The LAPD also turned off its police scanners to prevent journalists or other interested parties from listening in, The New York Times reported. The scanner is back online, as of the time of publishing.

Media may have held fire but that hasn't stopped conspiracy theories mounting about why the LAPD didn't put out the fire that started when they fired tear gas into the cabin where Dorner had barricaded himself.

Earlier today the US Marshal's Service district chief Kurt Ellingson told CNN that "a suspect" tried to get out of the back door of the cabin, but he was pushed back inside. Twitter users jumped to many conclusions including allegations that police left Dorner to burn alive inside the cabin.

"Cops started the fire and now lying about it," tweeted user @Anon4Justice. "Heard them on scanner one hour ago 'Going forward with the burn'. #dorner".

Another user @GeorgieBC wrote: "So US 'authorities' have apparently burnt someone to death in a cabin and let it burn through the basement so no body is left. #Dorner".

She continued: "So police scanners were cut and media was told to stop filming then they lit the cabin on fire? Anyone ask for surrender? #Dorner."

Another user @nicsha tweeted: "I don't sympathise with murders but burning a man alive in a cabin who is 'suspected to be a guy who might have killed' is wrong #dorner".

Hacking group Anonymous also weighed in, calling the police's requests for silence "shady".

"Note to media: If cops ask you to back away, it's b/c they're about to do something shady. It has nothing to do with your safety. #dorner," @Occupythemob tweeted.

San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Cindy Bachman said that no one was allowed to go near the fire, including the fire department.

Twitter user, @DanjoLabeef tweeted: "'Hey, so this guy went into a cabin. We're not sure it's #Dorner, and even if it is, we're not sure he's guilty. Let's light it on fire!'".

"#Dorner chased back into cabin when SO plan was to set fire??", tweeted another user @eurekasue49.

Twitter user @alpamin wrote: "Why don't they put that fire out? They obviously don't want him alive!!! #dorner."

Not everyone is convinced. Some people agree with the police version of events.

"#Dorner shot himself, I feel it, that's what the one gunshot herd during the fire must have been," tweeted @CalebMetcalf.

The LAPD may have asked for silence from the media for now, but they won’t get much cooperation from the public on Twitter.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, Brometheus, gatagato, kellyhound
Old 02-13-2013, 05:15 PM
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:885
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524

It will be surprising if it's not him inside. You think they would rush the ID test, keeping a dozen or so people guarded 24 hours a day can't be cheap or calming for anyone.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Cthulhu
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:316

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2447

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasapin View Post
whatching the news makes me wonder ... are you idiots to believe even 5% of what they are telling you ?! Just watched some reporter from cbs being at the place of the cabin before the swat team moves in ... you can see them creeping in and moving around the reported like he wasn't there... ... never told him to move ... never told him to get the fuckout of there ... nope .. he films and they creep around him .. at time even pointing the guns at him ... man o man ...this was the worst low budget movie I've ever seen. I am telling you . anyone who believes this is a RETARDO
What exactly is your point? The Dorner thing is another conspiracy?

The Following User Says Thank You to Cthulhu For This Useful Post:
Tiffany32
Old 02-14-2013, 04:30 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss61215

all fishy as they want to hide something from the media/us.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:20 PM
kasapin
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1016

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss417

Quote:
Originally Posted by scibat View Post
What exactly is your point? The Dorner thing is another conspiracy?
I don't know what the point of the conspiracy here would be ... it still eludes me.
Most probably another show for the general public.