male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886
Re: Dog Savages Champion Horse

what the fuck does a wild hippo have to do with a domesticated dog.

weak argument bruh.

Old 02-28-2012, 03:53 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Of course, the owner is always at fault.

Owners are often irresponsible douchebags.

But, an irresponsible douchebag owning a hamster is not the same thing as an irresponsible douchbag owner a man-eating tiger.

A pit bull is much closer to the man-eating tiger side of the scale.

It is almost impossible for private individuals to legally own a man-eating tiger. It's only possible under the strictest of circumstances (in civilized countries). Yet, even so, there are irresponsible douchebag owners that are still able to cause damage.

You can't tame a man-eating tiger.

You can't tame a wolf.

You can't tame a zebra.

You can't tame an alligator.

You can't tame a hippo.

AND...you can't tame a pit bull.

They only seem tame...until they snap and show you what's always been lurking underneath.

The dangerous part can only be denied because of irresponsibility and/or mental illness of irresponsible douchebag owners.

It is a permanent part of a wild animal (from it's progenitor - The Wolf) that has not been bred out of pit bulls.

If you know anything about animals, you know this is true.

But, dog owners are often colossal liars.
This is about the best post ever. The problem with pit bull types is that often they are just completely unpredictable. They are bred to "Lock On" to a target in the sense that once they have a target in mind they can go into attack mode and they don't stop until the target is dead or severely disabled.
There trigger from docile to attack mode is hair thin. They can snap and change over in an instant and often with no provocation or provocation of the lightest sort.
Couple these factors with their oversized head and massive bite power and you have an animal that is truly dangerous and ferocious.
People that say...'all dogs bite' are ignoring a fundemental principal. Having been bit by large pit bull types and a chihuahua I would far rather be bit by a chihuahua all day long than even once by a pitbull.
A child being bit just once by a pit bull is enough to cause life long disfiguring injuries and is a life altering experience.
At any rate it is always wrong to leave a small child unattended in the presence of any dog.
It is a fact that a 4 pound pomeranian killed an infant when the father left the dog on the bed with his child while he put the dirty diaper in the trash. He returned and it was already too late.
Pit bull owners who point this out gleefully as some sort of proof that pit bulls are no worse than other dogs completely miss the point that if a small dog can do such damage in a moment then now much more dangerous is a large dog bred for it's killing instinct. If a small pomeranian attacked me I would stomp it to death. If a large pit bull attacked me I would have a hard time dealing with it. Particularly if I thought it was a nice dog and unprepared to defend myself. The last time a pit bull attacked me was after it had already attacked my grandmothers little Sharpai dog and killed it. It had already menaced me a few days before that attack. So when it attacked me I was not surprised. What did surprise me is the amount of time it took to kill it and how it could bite right through a broom handle and then a metal mop handle. . The next board I used was a two by two beam. By then I was desperate and simply rammed it down his gullet when he came at me with his mouth open. I rammed it until it ripped all the way through his stomach and just held it there until he was asphixiated. Thanks Oswald for a great post.
I do agree with Blue Nose Pit that the hippo comparision is not fair. The hippo is not near as dangerous as a pit bull. Not many people own a hippo. Everyone knows hippos will charge and kill. Most are in the zoo. And last I heard, having one in California would be a bitch load of permits.

Old 02-28-2012, 06:53 PM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Thing is, Hippo's are wild animals, Pit bulls are domesticated. Lmao the people's argument against pit bulls, I love it. Shows how many of you are cowards and are afraid of a dog, no wonder you people have little shit for dogs that you don't have to show who the boss is. Pit bulls are a dominant breed and you have to show who's boss early on in their life or you will get walked over, it's simple. Anyways, keep being cowards, gives me more room in the streets to walk my dogs and at the parks.

I wonder what breed you people will go after next, maybe a MinPin.

LOL @ Man-eating tiger.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:49 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Thing is, Hippo's are wild animals, Pit bulls are domesticated. Lmao the people's argument against pit bulls, I love it. Shows how many of you are cowards and are afraid of a dog, no wonder you people have little shit for dogs that you don't have to show who the boss is. Pit bulls are a dominant breed and you have to show who's boss early on in their life or you will get walked over, it's simple. Anyways, keep being cowards, gives me more room in the streets to walk my dogs and at the parks.

I wonder what breed you people will go after next, maybe a MinPin.

LOL @ Man-eating tiger.
Submitted by Denise A Justin on Feb 3, 2012

Pit Bull Attacks Glendale AZ Woman; Shot, Killed by Police
A 27-year-old woman is still listed in serious condition after she was brutally attacked by the pit bull she was pet sitting for a friend, according to a KPHO.com February 1, 2012, update.

The attack occurred on January 21 just after 3 p.m. at an apartment complex in the 6000 block of W. Bethany Home Road. According to Glendale Police, the woman was severely bitten on the back of her neck and all the way down her spine.The dog was continuing its attack while the owner tried to stop it and also sustained bite wounds on his legs, according to ABC15.com. Lucio Guerro, who called the police, stated that the owner had returned and “…was hitting the dog with chains, but it wouldn't get off."

The police officer who responded was a six-year veteran of the Glendale Police Department. He tried to stop the attack by pulling the pit bull away from the woman, but the dog immediately turned its aggression toward him. “Fearing for his life, the officer shot and killed the dog. He most likely saved the life of the female that was being attacked," police said in a statement.

The woman was rushed to a local hospital with life-threatening injuries. The dog owner’s bite wounds were not severe. The victim later said she was familiar with the dog, but it just suddenly attacked.

------------------------------------------------------
Officers shoot 2 Pit Bulls Attacking Elderly Illinois Couple

Police officers shot and killed two Pit Bulls to stop the gruesome attack on an Elmhurst couple pet sitting one of the dogs. (Elmhurst is a historical suburb of Chicago.)Elmhurst Mayor Pete DiCianni said the couple was watching a relative's Pit Bull at their home in the 600 block of North Kenilworth Avenue, when it suddenly attacked their own dog.

“The Pit Bull then turned on them,” he said. Police responded to a 911 call placed at 4:57 p.m. on January 24, 2012, according to NBCChicago.com. A pit bull was still savagely biting the 63-year-old male victim when they arrived at the scene. The man, identified as Robert Moore, was covered in blood, according to a police report. He was on the front porch at that time of the attack.

Officers attempted to make the dog release its grip on Moore, but it would not let go of the man. One officer pulled his service revolver and shot the dog in order to save the victim’s life.

“Moore suffered severe injuries to his arms and leg,” according to a police department news release. He was transported to Loyola University Medical Center and was reported in stable condition the following night. There has been no report of his release from the hospital. "From what I understand this gentleman could have been dead.

The pit bull had chunks of flesh off his leg and off his arms. God forbid he went after his neck,” DiCianni told the Elmhurst Press.The other person injured in the attack was identified by police as Patricia Koprowski, 70. She was transported to Elmhurst Hospital, with serious dog bites to her arm.Officers then attempted to subdue the other pit bull which was loose on the front lawn, but it aggressively charged toward other officers. The dog was shot using a service shotgun, police said.

Koprowski was released after treatment. Moore was reported in serious but stable condition at last report. The deceased animals were transported to DuPage County Animal Care and Control. Elmhurst Police did not release the names of the dog owners. The second Pit Bull was believed to possibly be a loose dog in the neighborhood.

However, Donna Arnone, a neighbor, said she has not observed any problems with dogs.Kulwinder Sandhu, however, said she frequently sees owners walking their dogs off-leash in the neighborhood and is frightened by them. “I see a lot of unleashed dogs. We are scared,” she told NBCChicago.com.Recent Chicago-area pit bull attacks have prompted a recommendation for review of dog ordinances.

A few weeks ago two pit bulls attacked Joseph Finley, a jogger, on the shore of Lake Michigan,which resulted in the amputation of his foot and part of his leg.
------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Submitted by Denise A Justin on Jan 23, 2012

“They gnawed at my body like a hamburger,” said Joseph Finley, the 62-year-old jogger who was attacked by two Pit Bulls while jogging on the Lake Michigan shore on January 2. The victim spoke publicly about the gruesome mauling for the first time on January 17.

Unfortunately, Mr. Finley, a sleep therapist at a local hospital, will never jog again. His left foot and part of his leg had to be amputated as a result of the severe injuries. He also suffered serious injuries to his right arm.

He remembers the details vividly as he fought for his life on that morning near Rainbow Beach Park . He described how he started his daily run about 4 a.m., and as he began his third lap near 78th Street he realized the two dogs were there. He told the Chicago Tribune, “At that point I’m thinking, well, I don’t know exactly how I’m going… to deal with this…I don’t know if they’re going to be violent or non violent.’’

He said he turned and began to run (which is, unfortunately, the worst course of action in this situation) and the dogs ran after him, barking and growling.

“Then they started to attack me…these were not just regular dogs. These dogs attacked in a way of dogs that have been trained to kill,' he said. He described how each dog grabbed one of his feet and gnawed at the foot and leg in what seemed a coordinated effort to take him down, reports the Daily Mail.

Mr. Finley said he had weights on his arms and used them to hit the dogs to try to stop the attack, but his defense tactics only resulted in the Pit Bulls becoming more agitated and determined as they ripped his legs and feet.

Although he struggled to keep standing, Finley told the Tribune that he felt himself weakening as he lost blood. "I saw nothing but blood, just pure blood,” he said. "My main objective through all of this was to not let get to my neck. “I knew if I fell down…it was going to be disastrous.”

But the dogs did pull Mr. Finley to the ground, and he began screaming for help. At that time, Stanley Lee, 35, a construction worker who lives in a nearby apartment, opened his window and saw what was happening. He grabbed a baseball bat and ran down and started hitting the dogs but still could not stop the attack. .

Gregory Finley, Joseph’s brother thanked Stanley Lee at a press conference on January 3 and said, “He’s a hero... He saved my brother’s life, and his wife is an angel, too.” Lee credited his wife also, saying, “She was the reason I opened the window in the first place. I was hot and trying to sleep, but she was cuddling up to me. And each time I scooted away, she’d scoot closer, until I was at the edge of the bed — and that’s when I got up to open the window and we heard that man yelling for help,” the Chicago Sun Times reports.

Joseph Finley is not sure exactly when he realized he could not feel one of his legs anymore, but said he “didn’t really care.” With his last surge of strength, he hit one of the dogs as hard as he could with one of the weights and knocked it back a few feet. After that he said he was becoming weaker and weaker. He heard voices and finally saw lights and knew the police had arrived.

“I heard somebody say 'Get away of him, dogs...get away from him,'" Finley said. But the dogs were not letting go. Then he heard an officer say, “The only thing we can do is shoot them.” The last thing he remembers was hearing gun shots and the pulling and gnawing on his legs gradually stopped. He described that he was “fading” and very short of breath.

Mr. Finley was in critical condition when taken to Stroger Hospital and doctors were not able to save his left foot because the extensive damage to the soft tissue affected his kidneys, according to doctors.

Dr. Andrew Dennis told NBC Chicago, 'It was a rough go for several days. He was on a breathing machine. He was very sick. He got a lot of blood. I mean, his injury was nearly equivalent to stepping on a landmine.”

Mr. Finley has made remarkable progress in the two weeks since the attack, said Dr. Dennis and he has been moved from the trauma unit to a nearby rehabilitation center. .

Jimmy Johnson, 57, the owner of the two pit bulls was not charged with any criminal violations but he did receive tickets for failing to restrain the dogs and not having city dog licenses. This could result in fines up to $200. Fines for failing to restrain the two dogs could reach $10,000, according to Chicago Animal Care and Control. Johnson is scheduled to appear for an administrative court hearing in March.

“There should be something done about things like this, said Joseph Finley from his wheelchair, It’s not right at all that you can’t walk outside without the fear of being attacked by wild and vicious animals.”
Quote:
Pit bulls are domesticated. Lmao the people's argument against pit bulls, I love it. Shows how many of you are cowards and are afraid of a dog,
Ahhh, but they are not wild. They are just vicious.

Old 02-29-2012, 12:56 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

John the copy and paste king, I am impressed, smirk.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:16 AM
uswdkb42
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:65
I got male genitalia

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14445

It doesn't matter what breed of dog this was. The owner of the dog is probably oblivious too. The dog was smart enough to get away with murder. Blame the dog food companies for using horse meat in their food.

Obviously Johnlee, the only reason you bothered to hazzard a "guess" about the breed was because of your own personal prejudice. That's fine though. We all have prejudices. That's just human nature. I know there's nothing I can say to change your mind. If I could go back in time, I could have tried in vain to convince Hitler that all Jews aren't bad.

But since we're just making guesses here, I would guess that for every "vicious PIT BULL attack" you hear about in the media, there are twice as many "Pit Bull saves family from fire, pit bull rescue is now a therapy dog, Pit Bull goes from the fighting ring, to get K9 Good Citizenship, and is now a Breed Ambassador."

Fact is though, that for every one that makes headlines, good and bad, there are thousands that don't. I'm pretty sure that if my house caught on fire, Sam would save me. If someone invaded my home, he wouldn't do shit unless I was there. He's just like your dog. He loves ME, he doesn't give a shit about my "stuff."

You want "proof" that this dog wasn't a Pit Bull? I want proof that it was. If it wasn't, so what? You're still going to to Google anti-pitbull propaganda; and if it was, I'm still going to Google pro-pitbull propaganda.

The Following User Says Thank You to uswdkb42 For This Useful Post:
Pit Bull
Old 02-29-2012, 01:26 AM
uswdkb42
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:65
I got male genitalia

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14445

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
John the copy and paste king, I am impressed, smirk.
I like you Steve. I also like Shawna, Scott, and Kelly. One thing we can all agree on, is we love animals, and none of us care about their breed. I left the WC because of this stupid drama between you guys. Oh, and Ghoulie's cuntish ways.

The Following User Says Thank You to uswdkb42 For This Useful Post:
Stevee
Old 02-29-2012, 02:27 AM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Quote:
Originally Posted by uswdkb42 View Post
I like you Steve. I also like Shawna, Scott, and Kelly. One thing we can all agree on, is we love animals, and none of us care about their breed. I left the WC because of this stupid drama between you guys. Oh, and Ghoulie's cuntish ways.
I like you.

Old 02-29-2012, 02:58 AM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:227
male

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

i like you-in a special kinda way.

Old 02-29-2012, 03:09 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by uswdkb42 View Post
That's no reason to leave, myself and Scott will never get on I don't like hypocritical lying fucks with arrogance thrown in, but I guess I know other things which said wanker doesn't want to surface, but hey man don't fucking leave over our bullshit.