Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: Dog Savages Champion Horse

Pit Bull Attacks Documented Here.
Horse Attacked and Killed by Neighbors Pit Bulls. Vows to Fight Against Pit Bull Owners:
Date of incident: 11/27/08
At 7:00 a.m., My neighbor pounded on my door. I couldn't get to the door fast enough so he ran to my sons window. I could hear him screaming at my son to get me, to call the vet and that the horses had been attacked by pit bulls. I ran outside, and from 100 feet away could only see part of the devastation that these dogs had caused. As I ran out toward the horses, I could see a large white pit bull and a smaller brown pit bull, running back toward my neighbor who was now back with the horses, trying to stop the bleeding on my little mare. My god they were coming back to finish what they had started. I screamed at him that they were on their way back. With that the white pit turned and ran back to his house. I kept running toward the horses. I lost sight of the brown dog because of the treeline. My neighbor had already called the police department and told them they needed to "get out here" quick. To all of this, he received a phone call back from the Clark County Animal Control. He answered hoping to have some kind of confirmation. The "advice" he received was that the owners of the dogs would receive a citation since they were no longer on the property".

His reply to the lady was a firm, quick "then I'm about to shoot those f----- dogs myself. I have a horse bleeding to death here ". With that he hung up. Immediatly our Metropolitan Police Department called him back and said the officers were on their way and to not do anything. I was now down with my neighbor and the horses. I have never seen anything so horrible in my life. This sweet little horse that had! given every kid within a 10 mile radious of my house, was going to die. There was no doubt in my mind. Judging by the amount and location of her blood, they had attacked her on one side of the arena, chasing her for god only knows how long, leaving a trail of splattered blood around the ground of the entire arena, on the piping used for the arena, on the feed bins, the water bins, and on the trees. They cornered her, causing her to attempt to jump the fence line. She failed. She was hung on the fence where they proceeded to eat the soft portion of her under belly, puncturing her lungs. They also attacked her from the front, on the other side of the fence (where they live), eating and tearing at her face and front of her legs and chest. They had completely torn out a large piece of tissue, tearing the main artery of her left leg. There were so many bite barks on the right leg,and so much blood pumping from so many different holes, I didn't know where I could or should put a tourniquet.

My neighbor had had to lift her off of the fence to bring her body completely back to our side. She was shaking... just violently. I don't know how else to describe it. She was trying to walk, to run, to get away. I'm sure she had no idea we were there. Her eyes kept rolling to the back of her head and the blood just kept pumping out of her injuries. There were so many I couldn't figure out what I should do next. With all of our attention going to the little horse, I hadn't forgotten about my proud and majestic gelding. He was trying to stay by her side during this entire episode. He had managed to break a leg on the white dog (I may have been told this by someone trying to make me feel better)

He had been in the corner with the little mare trying desperatly to defend her. He had huge chunks of flesh missing from his neck, face ,legs and underbelly as well. They completely tore of the right side of his lip. There is a peice of flesh that is approximetly 13" long and 3" wide. At the top of which there is a bite hole that is 4" in diameter and 3/4" deep. It's very obvious that this is wear the bite started and was so deep it tore while a dog was hanging on. He has a total of 9 bites, 3 of which, are so deep, had they been just a bit to one side or the other, would have been fatal.
We were both covered in blood by the time the police showed up. I really couldn't say how long it was. The white pit bull had been let inside and the brown dog was running lose. Animal control showed up and tried for two hours to catch the dog. She was finally successful with the help of 8 police officers and 2 SWAT officers. I could them knocking on the door to the house for quit some time. First the people home refused to turn the dog over. They were attempting to wash it. Can you imagine? No accountability from this type of person.

Finally the vet showed up and put my little mare out of her misery. Where she was standing when she went down, was so much blood I could see it from my kitchen window... about 100 feet away. The vet said she would have most certainly would have died from a loss of blood and drowning in her own blood from the punctured arteries and veins that had bled into her lungs.
My gelding is alive, but only because my neighbor decided to feed the horses a little early. Any longer and I have no doubt that these dogs would never have relented until he was dead as well. And to think they were just going to write a citation. Animal Control did finally end up with the dogs; however I was informed that no promises could made and because there is no record of them doing this before, they may get the dogs back. I'm still in shock. Carla S. Las Vegas 11/27/08

I wrote in, a few minutes ago...about my horse being killed. I then went back to the home page and made an educated attempt to read some of the input given by those ignorant, uneducated, ridiculous people who have made and attempt to converse about this horrible situation. What I found...after reading just a bit, (it was all I could stand) was that the similarities between the owner and the dog are astoundingly similar. The ignorant rantings of these people simply show that they will fight to end....very much like their pit bull counterparts, and that they have no need for provocation. They will strike with arrogance and without any prejudice, provocation or common sense. Every statement I read from you pit bull owners was full ignorance exuding from your very pores with a bewildering attempt at conversation and each ridiculous argument; "that the rest of the world should learn live in fear of their very existence(simply because one lives n!
ext door or down the street) makes me sick to my stomach. My horses were waiting to eat breakfast at 7:00 in the morning, on the opposite side of a 2 acre arena that was lined with fencing that the guilty pit bulls chewed through to get to them. The cornered her, ran her into a fence and proceeded to eat her alive. Is there an argument for this? These dogs were supposedly very young and had no record of prior circumstances...as the owner is trying desperately to wash the blood away dogs before the police came to take them.

As I said before in a different statement. What about accountability. You all want to have your vicious dogs as an attempt to show how strong and untouchable you are, then at least be accountable for the damage they do. Again...'WHY SHOULD THE REST OF US LIVE IN FEAR BECAUSE YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR ABSURD ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!
This is unconscious ignorance. OOps. I'm sorry, are my words too big for you pit bull owners? One should learn to proof read "prior" to sending an e-mail full of stupid conversation, spelling errors,along with the incorrect and embarrassing usage of the English language. If you people want to argue about the virtues of the pit bull breed, at least show some intelligence. Perhaps you should try spell check as well. I applaud the creators of this web site.

For those of us who had never been touched by the violence of this breed until they literally tear into our world with absolutely no provocation, this web site will prove a sounding board for those who have lost a loved one to this horrendous breed. Mark my words; I will be relentless, and I will make a difference. Carla S. Posted 11/27/08

Quote:
Ban Pit Bulls. They bite. So do the owners! They are not very creative in their defense of the dogs. Below are the arguments I detect in the emails we receive.

Top Fallacious Arguments in defense of these Killer Dogs:
1) Ban the Deed not the Breed (Blame the Owner, Not the Dog)
2) The Little Rascals Had One
3) Any Dog Can Bite
4) You are a Greedy Lawyer
5) Pit Bulls Can be confused with Other Dog Breeds
6) Owner has a Pit Bull That Is nice
7) "I do not like your CDC stats. I have my own that show pit bulls do not bite (that much)"

The Following 2 Users Disliked johnleeknoefler For This Post:
Pit Bull, uswdkb42
Old 02-28-2012, 02:49 AM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

LOL.

I can also go on google and read how all small breeds should be banned, but I don't really care for arguing with someone who has no experience with a breed as amazing as APBT ;). It's clear you don't like pit bulls, just like I don't like small breeds, or people that don't like pit bulls,rotties,dobbies,cc's or other big/medium breeds. Dogs that you actually have to discipline.

There is always someone that hates a certain breed, maybe we should get all mastiffs banned because they are huge and intimidating to some...lmao

Once the pit bull fad goes away, a new breed is going to get targeted, this is fact.

First it was Rotties, then it was Dobbies, now it's Pit bulls, next...cocker spaniels.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
Brainplague, Pit Bull, uswdkb42
Old 02-28-2012, 02:57 AM
Brainplague
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:246
Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3529

What a sad story...that poor horse having to die like that.

Azimuth, Cumulonimbus, Flaka
Old 02-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10544

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
I've experienced the very same thing but it's never been a pit bull that was chewing on my leg. I've heard Corky doesn't bite all the while standing there with blood running down my leg because Corky bit me. Your complaint isn't breed specific, its irresponsible owner specific. Breed is irrelevant.
Of course, the owner is always at fault.

Owners are often irresponsible douchebags.

But, an irresponsible douchebag owning a hamster is not the same thing as an irresponsible douchbag owner a man-eating tiger.

A pit bull is much closer to the man-eating tiger side of the scale.

It is almost impossible for private individuals to legally own a man-eating tiger. It's only possible under the strictest of circumstances (in civilized countries). Yet, even so, there are irresponsible douchebag owners that are still able to cause damage.

You can't tame a man-eating tiger.

You can't tame a wolf.

You can't tame a zebra.

You can't tame an alligator.

You can't tame a hippo.

AND...you can't tame a pit bull.

They only seem tame...until they snap and show you what's always been lurking underneath.

The dangerous part can only be denied because of irresponsibility and/or mental illness of irresponsible douchebag owners.

It is a permanent part of a wild animal (from it's progenitor - The Wolf) that has not been bred out of pit bulls.

If you know anything about animals, you know this is true.

But, dog owners are often colossal liars.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
EPIC_FAIL, Flaka, johnleeknoefler
The Following 3 Users Disliked Oswald2001 For This Post:
BlueNosePit, Pit Bull, uswdkb42
Old 02-28-2012, 10:02 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10544

Remember this guy?

He thought he had a 'tame' pet too.

He rode him around like he was 'one of the family' and he was...until he wasn't.

I'm sure ole Humphrey 'The Friendly' Hippo was back to his usual docile self right after he tore his owner apart. So there is always that good news.

You know, to be fed by hand by the throngs of adoring neighborhood kids.

Pet Hippo Humphrey Mauls His Owner To Death

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
humphrey the hippo.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
johnleeknoefler
Old 02-28-2012, 10:09 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
I notice the owner was more than happy to just disappear with his dog. I am guessing it was a pit bull type dog. Can't wait for someone to prove me wrong.
Nobody has to prove fuck all to you.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Pit Bull, uswdkb42, yomoma50
Old 02-28-2012, 10:11 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Shame about the horse/pony.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Brainplague, Pit Bull, uswdkb42
Old 02-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Pit Bull
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1220
guess

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Of course, the owner is always at fault.

Owners are often irresponsible douchebags.

But, an irresponsible douchebag owning a hamster is not the same thing as an irresponsible douchbag owner a man-eating tiger.

It is almost impossible for private individuals to legally own a man-eating tiger.
Goddamn you've got me rolling on the floor laughing so fuckin hard I blew milk out of my nose. Hamsters and Tigers what hoot.
Funny you should use that analogy.You know that in Ohio pit bulls WERE considered dangerous/ vicious (the only state in the union to do so across the board btw) but you could own a tiger with no problem. As of late though Ohio has changed their tune on pit bulls and tigers.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pit Bull For This Useful Post:
uswdkb42
Old 02-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567

Poor horse, but for a dog to attack a horse like that, the dog had to of been raised wrong.

Old 02-28-2012, 02:02 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10544

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
Goddamn you've got me rolling on the floor laughing so fuckin hard I blew milk out of my nose. Hamsters and Tigers what hoot.
Funny you should use that analogy.You know that in Ohio pit bulls WERE considered dangerous/ vicious (the only state in the union to do so across the board btw) but you could own a tiger with no problem. As of late though Ohio has changed their tune on pit bulls and tigers.
Hey, maybe you could pick up Humphrey "The Friendly" Hippo.

I hear he's available...as soon as they finish cleaning the blood and guts of his former owner (and 'pal') from around his tusks. Shouldn't take too long.

Humphrey "The Friendly" Pit Hippo.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
humphrey the hippo.jpg  

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Oswald2001:
Pit Bull