Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886
Re: Dog Savages Champion Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
You can train any dog to do any job you want it to do, to be honest. Just because it's not in their breed standard doesn't mean it isn't trainable. Some breeds have higher prey instinct than others which make them easier to train to become hunters. Back in the farm land where I used to live my "neighbours" taught their GSD to hunt down cayotes outside their property. Any dog can do damage to a limb, pit bulls go for the neck, not limbs.
thers no sense talking reasonable to this guy. his head is way to far up his ass.

wolves are notorious for attacking limbs when taking down big prey such as deer, elk, etc..
not sure what the area is like where this attack happened but my first thought would be a wolf.

Old 02-26-2012, 03:05 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
You can train any dog to do any job you want it to do, to be honest. Just because it's not in their breed standard doesn't mean it isn't trainable. Some breeds have higher prey instinct than others which make them easier to train to become hunters. Back in the farm land where I used to live my "neighbours" taught their GSD to hunt down cayotes outside their property. Any dog can do damage to a limb, pit bulls go for the neck, not limbs.
Hey, You're right. Pit bulls never bit limbs and never always go for the neck.
Quote:

The following images are taken from the FaceBook page of Marie Helene Tokar, who was attacked by her neighbor's pit bull. You can view additional images of Marie on her FaceBook page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=612191382

Oh, my mistake. They do go for the neck, once they get the filthy animal down where they can reach the neck.. that is....

Hey, You know what... My mistake.. Pitbulls do prefer the head and neck when they can reach those parts. Check out this PDF government file:
http://data.opi.mt.gov/bills/2009/Mi...s/loh15a04.pdf
Well, Shit. As long as they are ONLY biting heads and necks, it's all ok then. Fuck me.. I sure am stupid.
And you know.. it's not even the dog's fault.

Quote:
The animal advocate writes:

"NO child should be left unsupervised with any large dog, especially one with the power of a pitbull. That said: How would you like it if someone grabbed you by the neck or tried to mount you like a horse? The dog reacted in surprise and/or fright, not in a deliberate attack mode.

How many times do we hear "child bitten/mauled by pitbull"? In most of these cases, the kid is taunting/teasing/kicking/hitting/etc. yet the dog is supposed to "behave"? And, yes, we hear all about pits because - again - they are the ones with those extremely strong jaws.

This is an issue that seems to continue ad nauseam and it usually ends in the dog being declared dangerous and subsequently euthanized. Which is unfair for, IMHO, keeping the kids under control is the key. But it's a rare mother who will blame her precious darling for causing such an incident. It's always the dog's fault...and that is beyond sad."
This pitbull was aiming a bit high:

This pitbull missed the neck and got the leg... Oh FUCK... He was trying for the neck anyway:

The Following Users Disliked This Post By johnleeknoefler:
uswdkb42
Old 02-26-2012, 03:27 AM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

If people provoke any dog, they will retaliate, it's simple. and John, I know you have a vendetta against Pit bulls for one reason or another and I know that you will never change your mind.

I've been around Pit bulls or "Pit-bull type" dogs for years and I have yet to see one bite any person or dog at the parks or at home. Pit bulls are dominant dogs and if you let them walk all over you while they are still pups they will never respect you and become YOUR OWNER. It's all about discipline and training.

Chihuahuas can do damage as well and I can post pics of any dog breed bites that doesn't make your or my argument any stronger.

Quote:
Pit Bull Owners, Dog Experts Say Bites Aren't Breed Specific

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- After some negative press for pit bulls in the last week, the breed was back in the spotlight again Saturday, but for a different reason. Several dozen owners gathered at Memorial Park for a bully walk and fundraiser for the 9-month-old girl who was bitten in Yoder on Sunday.

They also wanted to show how well-behaved pit bulls can be when they are properly trained.

"There were about 30 pit bulls out here walking around the lake," said owner James Peairson. "No one was bit, there were no incidents, no dogs fought with each other. If that doesn't show people that these dogs are how you train them, I don't know what else you can do."

Peairson said the group raised about $200 for the 9-month-old who was attacked, in addition to $500 raised before Saturday. The family of the little girl said she bumped into the dog's injured leg. Authorities said the dog, a pet of a family member, snapped and badly bit the girl's face. The girl, Seren
Can you identify the pit bull?

http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html

Old 02-26-2012, 03:37 AM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:228
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Hey, You're right. Pit bulls never bit limbs and never always go for the neck.
English please?

Old 02-26-2012, 03:45 AM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:228
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

how do you know all those attacks were pit bulls? they are always misidentified. but youre right, you gotta believe anything you read on the internet. the media and net never lie.
"poodle attacks child" just doesnt sound as good as "pit attacks..." sp they sensationalize the truth to sell their news.

i have a bridge for sale in san francisco. wanna buy it?

The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNosePit For This Useful Post:
johnleeknoefler
Old 02-26-2012, 07:23 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNosePit View Post
English please?
Sorry I garbled my post. Got in a bit of a rush.
Quote:
Hey, You're right. Pit bulls never bite limbs and always go for the neck

Old 02-26-2012, 07:39 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Can you identify the pit bull?

http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html[/QUOTE]

First dog:
Boxer:
A Pit bull is any of several breeds of dog in the molosser breed group. And The Boxer was bred from the English bulldog and the now extinct Bullenbeisser and is part of the Molosser group. So, technically the boxer can be considered a pit bull.

Second dog:
Dogue De Bordeau
Dogue de Bordeaux, also called French Mastiff or Bordeaux Bulldog, is longer in body than it is tall, and is a well muscled and stocky Molosser breed with a heavy, broad head, and deep chest.
This breed predates the more modern PitBull types shares some of the history of pitbulls. It's more even tempered.

So it goes for most of the dogs on this dishonest page that instead of trying to be informative rather tries to obscure the reality of dog geneology by pretending that it really matters whether a dog is called a pit bull or not. I don't play the name game. If it looks and acts like a pit bull it is. And even if it's not and it poses a threat it should be destroyed for the safety of all people.

Old 02-26-2012, 07:40 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNosePit View Post
how do you know all those attacks were pit bulls? they are always misidentified. but youre right, you gotta believe anything you read on the internet. the media and net never lie.
"poodle attacks child" just doesnt sound as good as "pit attacks..." sp they sensationalize the truth to sell their news.

i have a bridge for sale in san francisco. wanna buy it?
Well if it's not a pit bull then it's ok then? Doesn't effing matter.

Old 02-26-2012, 09:11 PM
mpcronin
Offline:
Captain
Poster Rank:224
meat & veggies
Contributions: 16

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3913

Pitbull, doberman, mastiff, etc... Doesn't matter the breed, they all taste the same with vegetables and rice..... yum.

johnleeknoefler
Old 02-26-2012, 09:38 PM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

To John every breed that is medium size with cropped ears is a pit bull.

"Pit Bull" is not a dog breed, it's a term used to describe three different breeds with similar characteristics :

American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT) :

American Staffordshire Terrier (AMSTAFF):

Staffordshire Bull Terrier (STAFFY):

Quote:
Boxer:
A Pit bull is any of several breeds of dog in the molosser breed group. And The Boxer was bred from the English bulldog and the now extinct Bullenbeisser and is part of the Molosser group. So, technically the boxer can be considered a pit bull.

Chihuahua's also have wolf ancestry, so I guess I can classify them as wolfs!

Quote:
For hundreds of years Pit Bulls were bred to fight dogs, certain traits were bred into bloodlines for that purpose : high pain tolerance,high prey drive, ect. However a quality that was NEVER bred into Pit Bulls was HUMAN aggression. Human aggressive dogs were undesirable as these dogs required extensive handling prior to and during their fights, and MOST of these dogs were FAMILY PETS, so no human aggression was ever tolerated. Dogs that exhibited human aggression were typically killed, meaning that only human friendly lines were perpetuated and desired.
Quote:
As with any breed there are exceptions to the normal temperament and behavior. We see this in humans as well, there are good ones and bad ones.
Many Pit Bulls also work as REGISTERED THERAPY DOGS in hospitals and nursing homes. http://www.forpitssake.org/frame.html

Oh yeah I forgot though all Pit bulls are blood thirsty animals, lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
Brainplague