Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2029
Re: Dog Poisoning: London Muslims Warn Dog Owners Not to Enter ‘Islamic Area

Maybe the ones you're getting are true believers. You must be super lucky, they're like unicorns.

The Following User Says Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 06-06-2014, 12:34 AM
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280

One of the wierdest things I ever stumbled across was a website about Muslim marriage and relationships.

It had advice for the woman on how to help the man not get corrupted by loving her. For the man I learned there is a special plea to Allah that they recite right before they have sex, to ask protection from being destroyed by her evil femaleness. It said that it is permitted for the man to whisper it very quietly if he is concerned it may ruin the mood for the woman. I cant remember its just for the wedding night, or if he needs to do it every time they hit it. Sorry it was a long time ago, cant remember the name of the site.

Old 06-06-2014, 03:08 AM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Yeah the sausage thing got me too; maybe they were lamb or beef sausages? I thought that pork was haram to all Muslims?????

Old 06-06-2014, 04:22 AM
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280

Maybe its okay for them to touch the pork, as long as its for the sacred purpose of harming infidel dogs.

Sounds like Muslim Logic.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curvature For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001
Old 06-07-2014, 10:09 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

To be honest I am sick of parks being turned into shithouses for dogs. Everywhere you walk, especially where I live, dog shit everywhere, fucking sickening. Im losing count of the number of times I have watched one of these filthy curs shitting all over the pavement, and its so-called "owner" standing there allowing it to happen, then just strolling away; no attempt made to clean up after it, even after Ive pointed out to the owner that youre supposed to clear up after your pet, and bag it and bin it. Most times you just get a mouthful of abuse from the subhuman mutant holding the lead. Gone are the days when you could take your kids to the park and not have to worry about them stepping or falling in dog shit. It absolutely makes my blood boil it really does. It makes people really angry to the point where they end up taking the law into their own hands unfortunately.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, winvens
Old 06-07-2014, 10:28 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvature View Post
Maybe its okay for them to touch the pork, as long as its for the sacred purpose of harming infidel dogs.

Sounds like Muslim Logic.
They can't touch it, can't handle it while wearing gloves, can't even eat smokey bacon flavoured dip that doesn't actually have any bacon in it.

Old 06-08-2014, 12:39 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8091 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss16944

Upon further review, the website was discussing the poisoning of dogs and attacking owners walking dogs in various European countries by Muslims, who have indeed claimed credit for it.

The website was questioning if the spiked sausages were part of the same diabolical plot, but Islamists have not been implicated in the spiked sausages.

Here's the website, Warning graphic photos of poisoned dogs!

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/...n-south-wales/

Old 06-08-2014, 01:35 AM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
To be honest I am sick of parks being turned into shithouses for dogs. Everywhere you walk, especially where I live, dog shit everywhere, fucking sickening. Im losing count of the number of times I have watched one of these filthy curs shitting all over the pavement, and its so-called "owner" standing there allowing it to happen, then just strolling away; no attempt made to clean up after it, even after Ive pointed out to the owner that youre supposed to clear up after your pet, and bag it and bin it. Most times you just get a mouthful of abuse from the subhuman mutant holding the lead. Gone are the days when you could take your kids to the park and not have to worry about them stepping or falling in dog shit. It absolutely makes my blood boil it really does. It makes people really angry to the point where they end up taking the law into their own hands unfortunately.
I agree; too many people don't clean up after their dogs, even when bins are conveniently provided. Still, the better course of action is to contact the council to create a dog-fee zone, rather than just declaring a public space as an "Islamic area now" and poisoning animals!