Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: Dog May Be Put Down After Biting News Anchor On The Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
What a dumb retort.
Answer a fool according to his folly. You make dumb comments and I take it to it's irrational conclusion.

Old 02-10-2012, 04:23 PM
kayo brizzle
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:452
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1437

Absolutely, bgd- this was a crass example of a lesson learned. Bet she won't put her face near a strange dog EVER again! She, and other people have learned from this. Animals are not able to turn on the camera and roll'em like us human counterparts. They instinctually fear for their safety at all times...this dog was just pulled out of a life-threatening situation and expected to be the dancing bear at the end. I think it's sad.

The Following User Says Thank You to kayo brizzle For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger
Old 02-10-2012, 04:29 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNosePit View Post
the anchorwoman does a weekly feature on dogs and also on animals at the zoo. she is no animal novice. she she have known how to interact with strange animals since she has done it for years. thats why people are saying she is at fault.

btw...your grandpas little dog prolly derserved to be eaten for lunch by the other dog.
And maybe the pitbull deserved the hard death I gave him. And I must admit that was a very long fight to kill that pitbull. Took like half an hour with a board. Before that it bit up two sticks and a metal mop handle. I gotta salute a fighter like that.. Hate em... sure.. Respect them? Damn right. Of all dogs, pit bulls are hardest to kill if you are out walking without a firearm. I sure learned my lesson. On the plus side... He got close to biting me but MY HUMAN INSTINCTS kicked in and got him.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By johnleeknoefler:
dankboosh
Old 02-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Did you hear anyone warn her? Who is responsible for a dog? The owner? The producer? Not everyone is aware of dangers. And humans are often not even good at reading HUMAN body langauge and even less of a dogs body langauge. She may not even be a dog owner. This guy just got this dog so even he did not know the dog. I never wanted to even have a dog if I didn't raise it from being a puppy. Taking on a full grown dog is a huge risk proportionate to the size and power of the dog. It's an unknown risk as well.
My Grandfather went to town one day a few months after his little dog was killed by a pit bull. He came back with some mixed breed dog that was full grown. The dog pound was very familiar with the dog since it was a frequent runaway and often in the pound. The previous owner just got tired of bailing his mutt out of hock and getting warnings about not keeping his dog in. So Grandpa takes on the mutt who the pound called Harley. (That was his actual name. So we stuck with it.) Should of been named Houdini cause it could get out of anything. It had a neck with loose flabby skin and could back right out of a collar. Grandma bought him a harness and he couldn't back out of it so one day when he was out of his harness he took it down from where Grandma kept it and chewed through the main strap. $50.00 bucks wasted for harness. As a guard dog he sucked a bit because he would bark at everything that moved as he was a city dog. At first he barked at me constantly until I finally got smart and fed him. In the end he cost over 11,000 in damages around the place. And he was constantly harrassing the neighbors. After Grandpa died Grandma moved to a small town to be near my aunt. Harley went with her and hated being indoors. He stole things from the neighbors and harrassed their dogs. Finally he got run over after escaping for the hundredth time. At least he never bit anyone but that was because we warned people to be careful not to mess with him. He got agitated if anyone tried to discipline him or scold him. It was a waste of effort to even yell at him for tearing stuff up. Not all dogs are trainable even.
Still, I can't see calling some woman a bitch for not knowing about dogs.
If I took you on my job and didn't tell you of all the dangers you most likely would be dead inside a week if we put you in the wrong place or if you got stupid and wandered into an automated area. Not all places have signes and you just know not to be where you are not assigned. That's why we have training. So who trained this woman? Who told her of the dangers? Where did she get her animal training? No one trained her? No one told her? There is no way a person can learn something or know something without either training or experience. She now has some experience. The hard way. And it didn't have to be that way. To castigate her and not the owner is just irrational and ignorant.
Another sermon keep it up ME LIKES.

Old 02-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Answer a fool according to his folly. You make dumb comments and I take it to it's irrational conclusion.
Cackle, SMIRKEEEEES.

Old 02-10-2012, 04:33 PM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Look at the dogo bearing it's teeth a few seconds before he actually lunges at her right as she leans in closer, if you can't tell that's a defensive sign, you are a fucking moron and should get away from any dogs.

The Following User Says Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
Shelbeano ^-^
Old 02-10-2012, 04:34 PM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:228
male

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

you didnt kill shit...you know that pit bull woulda put a couple holes in your ass.

your grandpa shoulda taken better care of his lil faggy type dog and it wouldnt have gotten his ass chewed up.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueNosePit For This Useful Post:
johnleeknoefler, Shelbeano ^-^
Old 02-10-2012, 04:37 PM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

Quote:
Of course the anchor lady was told all this right? She was warned right? She had experience, right? No? No? and No?.]
as i said before she has been working w/ domestic and wild animals on camera for a long time.
so yes she should have known how to interact with a strange dog. like somebody should really have to tell her the dangers everytime. shes a fuckin professional.

The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNosePit For This Useful Post:
Shelbeano ^-^
Old 02-10-2012, 04:41 PM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

hahahah john, even people on her facebook page where you are posting your same bullshit are calling you a fucking moron.

Old 02-10-2012, 04:48 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNosePit View Post
hahahah john, even people on her facebook page where you are posting your same bullshit are calling you a fucking moron.
You mean the same crude ignorant morons like you are actually calling me the moron!!! OMG... I am shocked. NOT!