Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51381
Re: Dog May Be Put Down After Biting News Anchor On The Lip

Well don't put your face in a dog's face, they are likely to bloody well snap at you! I'd bite too if someone stuck their mush in mine

Dog didn't know or trust her, he shouldn't be put down. Common sense should come into it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
SeaGrave
Old 02-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008

This sucks for everybody

Old 02-09-2012, 07:25 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:89
Male.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Nope. It was the owners fault and the studio for not educating the News Anchor. Not everyone has done research on dogs. Not everyone knows just how dangerous dogs can be. And dog lovers constantly are spouting stuff about how their dog would never do such a thing. Notice the owner does not warn her to stay clear? No one warns her. The owner is responsible for the dog that he has under his control. It's a dumb dangerous animal. She had her lip ripped off for the same reason it happens all over this country.
Hey John, I did not say my dogs would never bite ANYONE. I said my dogs have never bitten me, or other family members. If ANY dog is put into a situation like this, and feels threatened, they are going to react.......plain and simple.

I have enough sense to keep shit like this from happening. You can go on about them doing this shit all the time, but it is not true. Every now and then something happens, and it shows up, but what about all of the other pits that do not attack people ? About the only time you hear of an attack, it supposed to be a pit, which is shit. If they reported acurately the type of dogs, and how frequint it happened, people would see pits are not the monsters people make them out to be.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billthegravedigger For This Useful Post:
Brainplague, SeaGrave, Shelbeano ^-^
Old 02-09-2012, 07:45 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:597
Female

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billthegravedigger View Post
Every now and then something happens, and it shows up, but what about all of the other pits that do not attack people ? About the only time you hear of an attack, it supposed to be a pit, which is shit. If they reported acurately the type of dogs, and how frequint it happened, people would see pits are not the monsters people make them out to be.
You never hear of smaller breeds attacking people, because smaller breeds can't do damage like larger ones (pitbulls, shepherds, mastiffs, etc) can. The only reason you hear about pitbulls attacking people is because they're popular right now. In the 90's it was Rottweilers that were the big evil dogs.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaGrave For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, Shelbeano ^-^
Old 02-09-2012, 08:00 PM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:228
male

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

john, get the fuck out from under your rock. youre an complete moron.

anyways, they said after 10 days of quarantine the dog will be allowed to return home.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueNosePit For This Useful Post:
SeaGrave, Shelbeano ^-^
Old 02-09-2012, 10:39 PM
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:657

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss834

^ It would be the best words about it, if I could understand him.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:09 AM
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1060
Shmale

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss385

that stupid anchor bitch should be put down for being such a dumb cunt. damn.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThisSiteistheSHIT For This Useful Post:
LadyPox, SeaGrave
Old 02-10-2012, 02:13 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Contributions: 26

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaGrave View Post
I'm just saying, if some bitch you've never met threw her face in yours like that, what would YOU do? I think most people would react like the dog did, and try to defend themselves. He acted in what he thought was self-defense.. how the fuck is he supposed to know what's happening?
If I didn't like it I would not hurt the person. I would just hold still and grin and bear it or try to get away. I wouldn't tear a womans face off for being out of line. I've been in countries where no one spoke my language and even assaulted. I just got out of the way and let it go. I'm basically a non violent person. And as far as possible I try to refrain from violence. As far as possible... But there are limits. Someone getting too close to me is not considered a reason to tear their face off.

Old 02-10-2012, 02:14 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisSiteistheSHIT View Post
that stupid anchor bitch should be put down for being such a dumb cunt. damn.
That counts for all dogs as well right? Stupid dog that gets too close to people should be put down right? I'll keep this in mind.

Old 02-10-2012, 02:32 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon. View Post
Well don't put your face in a dog's face, they are likely to bloody well snap at you! I'd bite too if someone stuck their mush in mine

Dog didn't know or trust her, he shouldn't be put down. Common sense should come into it.
Actually Sharon, here in USA a dog pound is legally responsible for ALL dogs it gives out for adoption. They perform tests on the dog. If the dog bites a human who takes it's food away or pushes against it then it fails the test. They perform this test with food and other ways. If the dog fails in the least bit by growling or making other threat displays the dog is gassed. Killed. Just thought you might like to know that. The only dogs released to the public have been neutered, vaccinated and tested for aggression. They got sued too many times after giving up aggressive dogs.
Not saying every dog control center here in the USA does that... But it is more and more becoming standard practice.
The woman obviously made a mistake. She was lead to believe the dog was gentle and friendly and non aggressive. Obviously that's not the case. Should she deserve to get her face ripped off for making a mistake? Did the dogs owner warn her at any time? NO!. It's the owners responsibility. Owners of dangerous dogs make too big a deal of how THEIR dog would NEVER hurt a person. Then after their dog does hurt a person they start back tracking and adding disclaimers about how a person got too close or moved too fast and on and on. Why not just say ...My dog might bite you if you get too close... My dog shouldn't be touched unless she knows you very well..... Dont get too close to my dog.... Watch out... the dog bites... and stop with the lies about how the dog has never bit anyone and is not dangerous. ALL dogs are potentially dangerous and can and do bite. Warnings should always be given and understood. Not everyone is aware of the danger and the dog loving population is just as guilty for making all sorts of dishonest claims about their dogs. And even a little dog can cause great harm even if it's less common.
When I was a kid we had a dog that bit my cousin for no reason. My cousin was just walking up to our house in the country and for whatever unknown reason our dog just ran out and singled him out and bit his ankle. We were horrified as the dog had NEVER EVER bit a single person before. She got the crap kicked out of her and then paddled and she hid under our porch the rest of the day. We apologized to my cousin and his dad profusely. And we didn't tell him he must be an evil person as she LOVES all good people. I have heard people talk that crap too many times. "My dog just knows when someone is evil". Ya right. Seen too many news articles where some innocent person was savaged by an animal. At the end of the day dogs are wild animals and you never know when they will lash out unexpectedly. Just because they have been good all their lives is never an assurance that they will never hurt someone. Sure there are dogs that never have and never will. But you can't really be sure what's going on in a dogs' mind. And older dogs can change.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By johnleeknoefler:
dankboosh