Home Register Mark Forums Read NTFU Login Rules Top Posters What We Need
Go Back   Documenting Reality > Faces of Death Chat & Research > Current Events | In The News

Dog May Be Put Down After Biting News Anchor On The Lip 

Join Now

Old 02-09-2012, 01:51 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:199
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3898
Re: Anchor Rushed to Hospital After Rescued Dog Bites Her in the Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypilgrim View Post
Never get your face near a dog's face...Especially when you don't know the dog!
She was told it was a sweet dog and would never hurt anyone. It's a fucking trash pit bull. Don't let the name game fool you.
Quote:
The Dogo Argentino is a legendary mix between many prominent breeds such as the pit bull, mastiff, great dane, boxer etc. All of these great breed of dogs came together
Ya sure. All these great breeds came together to make a dog that will rip your face off if you think it's cute and lovable. Love it how everyone rushes to blame the woman. She got suckered by these pro dog lovers. The whole point of the show was to show how loving and sweet pit bull types were and to give a new face to an ugly menacing breed. This is not the first time a pit bull has gone off on air. And what makes this asshole so sure his dog is not mixed breed? It was a fucking stray dog. He has no fucking idea of the dogs geneology.
Quote:
Who throws away a Dogo Argentino?:
A dog rescued from an icy pond in the US may be put down after it bit a news anchor during a live television interview.

Kyle Dyer was rushed to hospital after being bitten by Max, an Argentine Mastiff, on a Colorado’s 9NEWS morning program on Wednesday morning.

Max was on the show after being pulled from a freezing reservoir by a firefighter on Tuesday after it fell through the ice while chasing a coyote.

Dyer suffering bite wounds to her face and is in a “fair condition” at Denver Health Medical Centre.

“I just adore dogs, but I’m especially happy to meet you after your story yesterday,” Dyer said to the mastiff as she patted him during the interview.
“Who throws away a Dogo Argentino?”

Answer: Someone who gets bit by one!

I love it how they say mildly that Dyer suffered bite wounds and is in "fair condition".
She had her lip ripped off and was undergoing reconstructive surgery to reattach her lip.

Quote:
In the United Kingdom, it is illegal to own Dogos Argentinos without specific exemption from a court per the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991, and dogs of the breed may be seized by the police. The maximum fine for illegal possession of a Dogo Argentino is 5,000 and/or up to six months' imprisonment. Breed-specific legislation varies in the United States, with bans on the breed enacted in Aurora, Colorado and New York City public housing. The Australian government has banned the importation of this dog. The dog is also illegal in New Zealand, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, and Ukraine.
Dogos Argentinos are more of a threat and more dangerous than the pit bull that is now so despised because of the wave of injuries to people across the USA from these dangerous dogs. If they are mixed with American Pit Bulls the offspring are even more dangerous.

There are people who will insist that American Pit Bull and Dogos Argentinos are in no way related. Consider the geneology. They come from some of the same basic stock. They are simular in build and temperment.

Dogos Argentinos
Quote:
Beginning in 1928, Antonio Nores Martinez, a medical doctor, professor and surgeon, set out to breed a big game hunting dog that was also capable of being a loyal pet and guard dog. Antonio Martinez picked the Cordoba Fighting Dog to be the base for the breed. This breed is extinct today but was described as a large and ferocious dog that was a great hunter. He crossed it with the Great Dane, Boxer, Spanish Mastiff, Old English Bulldog, Bull Terrier, Great Pyrenees, Pointer, Irish Wolfhound and Dogue de Bordeaux. Nores Martinez continued to develop the breed via selective breeding to introduce the desired traits.
American Pitbull Terrier
Quote:
Twelve countries in Europe, Australia, Canada, Ecuador, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Singapore, and Venezuela have enacted some form of breed-specific legislation on pit bull-type dogs, including American Pit Bull Terriers, ranging from outright bans to restrictions and conditions on ownership. The state of New South Wales in Australia places restrictions on the breed, including mandatory desexing.

A few states, counties, and cities in the United States have outright banned ownership of the American Pit Bull terrier. American Pit Bull Terriers are themselves on a list of four breeds that are banned in the UK.
Some history of the pit bull terrier
Quote:
Beginning in the 19th century, England, Ireland, and Scotland began to experiment with crosses between bulldogs and terriers, looking for a dog that combined the gameness of the terrier with the strength and athleticism of the bulldog.
Quote:
A pit bull is any of several breeds of dog. The name can refer to almost any short-haired, muscular, and aggressive-looking dog. These dogs are often cross-bred to produce winning fighters. Pound for pound, the American Pit Bull Terrier is considered to be the strongest dog in the world.

For a century prior to the 1970s, pit bulls were revered in America as a symbol of strength and independence. Because of these particular traits, however, the dogs have been mistreated and poorly bred for criminal purposes like dog-fighting and for the protection of drug trafficking operations. This mistreatment, cross-breeding, and training for aggressive behavior have led to many incidents between these animals and people. Since then, there have been highly contentious debates concerning the restriction of their ownership, citing them as a public hazard. Widely reported pit bull attacks have resulted in the enaction of breed-specific legislation in several jurisdictions, as well as increased premiums for liability insurance. Multiple airlines have placed restrictions on air travel for pit bulls.
Quote:
Many jurisdictions that restrict pit bulls, including Ontario, Canada, Miami, Florida, U.S. and Denver, Colorado, U.S., apply the restriction to the modern American pit bull terrier, American Staffordshire terrier, Staffordshire bull terrier, or any other dog that has the substantial physical characteristics and appearance of those breeds. However a few jurisdictions, such as Singapore and Franklin County, Ohio, U.S., also classify the modern American Bulldog as a "pit bull-type dog", while in the United Kingdom a pit bull is an American pit bull terrier. All of the breeds share a similar history, with origins rooted from the bulldog and a variety of terriers. The dogs called bull terriers before the development of the modern Bull terrier in the early 20th century may also be called pit bulls
Quote:
Though the pit bull type dogs were all created with similar crossbreeding between bulldogs and terriers, each individual breed within the type has a somewhat different history.

Last edited by johnleeknoefler; 02-09-2012 at 01:55 PM.
The Following 2 Users Disliked johnleeknoefler For This Post:
BlueNosePit, Shelbeano ^-^
Old 02-09-2012, 02:19 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3898
Re: Dog May Be Put Down After Biting News Anchor On The Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billthegravedigger View Post
Here we go again. Another PITBULL TYPE of dog attack, nevermind that the dog was freaked out, surrounded by strange people that have little sense, and a shitload of brightlights. I suppose this was the dog's fault, huh John ?
Nope. It was the owners fault and the studio for not educating the News Anchor. Not everyone has done research on dogs. Not everyone knows just how dangerous dogs can be. And dog lovers constantly are spouting stuff about how their dog would never do such a thing. Notice the owner does not warn her to stay clear? No one warns her. The owner is responsible for the dog that he has under his control. It's a dumb dangerous animal. She had her lip ripped off for the same reason it happens all over this country.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:19 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3898

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyPox View Post
Looks like we have two threads!
Sure do. Merge posts. First post wins.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:36 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:540
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss938

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Also, I have never in my life put my face so close to another person's dog which I haven't met before and are uncomfortable with it, imagine how uncomfortable that dog was, in a studio full of people.
I can't imagine how terrified this dog would've been. It's stressed enough with all of the people surrounding him, the noise, and the anchor which I'm sure he had only just met sticking her face in his. As usual, people blame dogs for not acting like humans do.
Although, if put in his situation, I would've attacked the bitch, too.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:53 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3898

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaGrave View Post
I can't imagine how terrified this dog would've been. It's stressed enough with all of the people surrounding him, the noise, and the anchor which I'm sure he had only just met sticking her face in his. As usual, people blame dogs for not acting like humans do.
Although, if put in his situation, I would've attacked the bitch, too.
Ah. So you are a vicious animal with a keyboard...
Old 02-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:16

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33664

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Nope. It was the owners fault and the studio for not educating the News Anchor. Not everyone has done research on dogs. Not everyone knows just how dangerous dogs can be. And dog lovers constantly are spouting stuff about how their dog would never do such a thing. Notice the owner does not warn her to stay clear? No one warns her. The owner is responsible for the dog that he has under his control. It's a dumb dangerous animal. She had her lip ripped off for the same reason it happens all over this country.
So should the dog be destroyed? would you call it a dangerous dog if it was a chihuahua that bit her?
Old 02-09-2012, 04:33 PM
collaredgirl65
Offline:
Smartest Retard
Poster Rank:106
Female

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8088
Re: Anchor Rushed to Hospital After Rescued Dog Bites Her in the Face

I have a small dog and won't allow anyone, who she is not real familiar with in her face. Why would you put your face that near a large dog. They respond differently to perceived threats to their 'space' then we do. She was asking for something to happen.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:29 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:540
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss938

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Ah. So you are a vicious animal with a keyboard...
I'm just saying, if some bitch you've never met threw her face in yours like that, what would YOU do? I think most people would react like the dog did, and try to defend themselves. He acted in what he thought was self-defense.. how the fuck is he supposed to know what's happening?
Old 02-09-2012, 05:37 PM
mally
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1470

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss195

omg i watched this several times just to make sure and the whole time she is defo leaning over and petting the dog ontop of its head, this to a dog, especially coming from a stranger is a show of dominance over the dog. The dog gave her lots of subtle warnings like licking his lips trying to pull his head away and turning away from her but nope she still kept showing dominance over the dog and the inevitable happened. Stupid stupid cow and now the dog will pay the ultimate price.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mally For This Useful Post:
kayo brizzle, SeaGrave
Documenting Reality > Faces of Death Chat & Research > Current Events | In The News

Amateur Sex & Naked Wife And Girlfriend Forum