Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126
Re: Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination

Allot of high schools would be proud to tell you how much Obama is trying his hardest! lol Your high school biology means nothing. High school is bias and do you actually think they are there to teach you everything considering those schools are obligated to oppress the kids with vaccines? Come on now wake the fuck up. Twenty-Twelve is gotta be the dumbest year humanity has ever been at because most of people are very closed minded about every possibility. I posted a link with info that will maybe teach you something your biased school dint teach you about. I guess those high school water fountains really had that extra kick of fluoride to keep you think and achieve in biology oh but that's right they thought you how good it is for your teeth. I'm not responding I'm tired do your own research and if you chose to do so please don't get it from a high school. Take care lad.

Old 02-21-2012, 04:26 PM
Pig_fucker
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2233
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126

I know you don't got a life. I mean look at your profile picture. Never forget to use protection!

Old 02-21-2012, 04:54 PM
Pig_fucker
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126

https://secure.eznettools.net/D30574...ainDamage.html

Old 02-22-2012, 03:11 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig_fucker View Post
Allot of high schools would be proud to tell you how much Obama is trying his hardest! lol Your high school biology means nothing. High school is bias and do you actually think they are there to teach you everything considering those schools are obligated to oppress the kids with vaccines? Come on now wake the fuck up. Twenty-Twelve is gotta be the dumbest year humanity has ever been at because most of people are very closed minded about every possibility. I posted a link with info that will maybe teach you something your biased school dint teach you about. I guess those high school water fountains really had that extra kick of fluoride to keep you think and achieve in biology oh but that's right they thought you how good it is for your teeth. I'm not responding I'm tired do your own research and if you chose to do so please don't get it from a high school. Take care lad.
# 1. Learn to quote the post you're responding to.
# 2. If your above post is a response to me then explain to me just how Obama has anything to do with my high school education.
# 3. In Australia we don't recieve vaccines in high school.
# 4. Telling me to 'wake the fuck up' is pointless as i am already quite awake, maybe pulling your head from your arse and taking a deep breath of fresh air might help the neurons in your brain to fire more effectively, and in their correct sequence.
# 5. Anyone with even half a bag of sense won't click on a link from someone they don't know or trust, and i neither know or trust you and your judgment. Besides, your link doesn't mean shit. I can post links to sites that back up exactly what i have stated too, but what's the point?
# 6. 'Do your own research'?? Yeah mate, already did. I know what vaccines my children will and won't be getting, no matter what you or any one else says.

Quote:
I know you don't got a life. I mean look at your profile picture. Never forget to use protection!
Is this directed at me? If so then your attempt at projecting the image of a sane, reasonable, and educated person has failed miserably. Why would anyone respect your opinion when you resort to personal insults so quickly in a discussion?

On a side note, maybe you should thoroughly read a post BEFORE you groan it. You come accross as a bi-polar on shake and bake meth, probably yelling at the monitor as spit flies from your mouth. Your uneducated opinion is typical of a half witted moron that is not open to reasonable discussion with other adults, so maybe you should stick to pedaling your bullshit opinions to pre schoolers.
One thing i am glad of though is the fact that we're on opposite sides of the planet which means that my kids won't ever run the risk of potentially breeding with anything containing your DNA.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
slash4321, Softballmama13, Talysan
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Blewvane:
Pig_fucker
Old 02-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Pig_fucker
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126

No was directed at someone who directed a rude comment to me so I brought up his picture. Now go play leave me alone I do read posts. If you had a brain you would simply copy paste the link into Google search, but you are like I said closed minded. Go away fuck off. I wont read what you post to me no more. And about Obama this was to point out that high schools will teach you what they want and tell you what they want even if it's lies. Your simply bias. I'm perfectly calm with some Mozart music. If I come across a comment by you in another post ill make sure to groan it since you cry rivers about everything. I can tell your butt hurt it's ok you will get over it. I gave evidence to support my claims and your excuse to not learn is "the link may be bad" now fuck off and breed with your mercury. Your insults make me laugh thanks for that, if those were even insults."You fat sack of shit" (I refuse to argue health related topics with a fatty.)

Old 02-22-2012, 07:27 PM
slash4321
Offline:
Poster Rank:1446
Male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss244

Quote:
No was directed at someone else the comment about the picture, now go play leave me alone lol just leave me alone, I do read posts. If you had a brain you would simply copy paste the link into Google search, but you are like I said closed minded. Go away fuck off. I wont read what you post to me no more. And about Obama this was to point out that high schools will teach you what they want and tell you what they want even if it's lies. Your simply bias. I'm perfectly calm with some Mozart music. If I come across a comment by you in another post ill make sure to groan it since you cry rivers about everything. I can tell your butt hurt it's ok you will get over it. I gave evidence to support my claims and your excuse to not learn is "the link may be bad" now fuck off and breed with your mercury. Your insults make me laugh thanks for that, if those were even insults. "You sack of shit"
'Pig Fucker' or 'Pig Ignorant'...

The Following User Says Thank You to slash4321 For This Useful Post:
Softballmama13
Old 02-23-2012, 04:05 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Pig fucker, i tried my best to explain to you how vaccinations effect the immune system, and in the simplest way possible that even a child could understand. You respond with insults. If you were working for me i wouldn't trust your ability to clean the employees shithouse, let alone do any real work. Stick to having relations with barnyard animals, it seems to be the only thing you're qualified to do.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Softballmama13
Old 02-23-2012, 04:09 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash4321 View Post
'Pig Fucker' or 'Pig Ignorant'...
If you were to pick one and explain your choice i believe it would be an excercise in abject futility, a waste of your time, as it wouldn't understand what you said anyway. Use a few big works and you'll have it googling them for hours.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Softballmama13
Old 02-23-2012, 08:34 AM
Pig_fucker
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126

You don't even make any sense you fat fuck. Listen butterbean Twenty-Five or more vaccines before the age of two definatly has an effect on the immune system. One or two is ok but Twenty-Five before the age of Two! "Use a few big works?" What the fuck are you on I know your on Mc Donalds but what the fuck my fat bitch.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pig_fucker For This Useful Post:
Blewvane
Old 02-23-2012, 08:36 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20