Go Back  

Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 02-21-2012, 05:51 AM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination

So Pig_fucker, which part of my comment made you groan? Was it where i disagree with where the article you posted says 'Vaccines suppress the immune system'? Simple fact is that vaccines do NOT suppress the immune system. If it did then we would die pretty quick from most common viruses.
Or was it where i agree that vaccines increase the chances of catching the virus immunised against for the weeks after getting the shot? Those of us who passed biology in high school would be interested in your response.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
slash4321, Softballmama13, Talysan
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Blewvane:
Pig_fucker
  #32  
Old 02-21-2012, 08:31 AM
GanjaLoco's Avatar
GanjaLoco
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:111
<3 My Girl
Join Date: Feb 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8923
Re: Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig_fucker View Post
Hi stupid! So obviously your not very smart and very uneducated probably very closed minded, so now I will try to explain things clearly for your low IQ level. So here it to goes! It's gotten to the point now were they are having 25 or more before the age of two yes in America or Britain and else were and this is poring total shit into a still emerging immune system you got a growing developing immune system and your saying the first two years of life have some of that darling! We have an incredible defense system called the human immune system know what that is? Anyways when that is strong and at optimal efficiency it keeps us well it gets rid of foreign attacks on the body. If you under mine the human immune system or you stop it developing properly so it's under mine for life by throwing all this stuff under two's then you open people up to getting illnesses and being killed by things in the immune system in it's true optimal state would deal with easily. There is a war on the human immune system when that goes down we go down because we are not going to live for long if that's not working properly and they are targeting the kids from a very early age and that's what's it all about on one level and another level it is about the degrading of population. I am not saying a vast majority of people will be killed overnight that will be too bloody obvious. But the effects of this vaccine as people move forward is going to manifest its-self in many different ways. There will be many effects long term because the body is an electro chemical organism when you imbalance that threw introducing chemicals and electro magnetic sources then you degrade it from working at it's best! We are seeing this with foods drinks soft drinks mobile phones and all that stuff on the electrical magnetic side. Humans are being bombarded with shit. Their is a war on our children's minds the war on our children's immune systems and a war on our children's emotional balance. And it's connected to all these foods and drinks and vaccines pharmaceutical medicines. They go by problem reaction solution or in some cases no problem reaction solution. I hope you understood something.
#1 You're wrong, vaccines don't suppress the immune system.

#2 You're entire post was a rambling rant.

#3 You're an idiot.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GanjaLoco For This Useful Post:
DCBROWN, rob666, slash4321, Softballmama13
The Following Users Disliked This Post By GanjaLoco:
Pig_fucker
  #33  
Old 02-21-2012, 08:34 AM
GanjaLoco's Avatar
GanjaLoco
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:111
<3 My Girl
Join Date: Feb 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8923
Re: Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanda444 View Post
In 2004 the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced that both the congenital and acquired forms of rubella had been eliminated from the United States. Only 5 to 6 cases of congenital rubella syndrome are reported in the US each year. I'm sorry that you know somebody that had to deal with the horrors associated with CRS but it is very rare. again, i never said anything about everybody stopping vaccinations, only that the choice should be up to the patient.
You know what's really weird about it, is the fact that they never even told us. She lost the baby from that and they didn't even think to mention it. We only found out because we were looking at the test results we got back a while after the fact. Very strange, I wonder how many people they don't tell so they can keep those fake statistics..

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjaLoco For This Useful Post:
kanda444, Softballmama13
The Following Users Disliked This Post By GanjaLoco:
Pig_fucker
  #34  
Old 02-21-2012, 08:42 AM
Pig_fucker's Avatar
Pig_fucker
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2235
Male
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126
Re: Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination

Lol, your a retard. "Ignoring"

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-21-2012, 09:24 AM
GanjaLoco's Avatar
GanjaLoco
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:111
<3 My Girl
Join Date: Feb 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8923
Re: Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig_fucker View Post
Lol, your a retard. "Ignoring"
I'm sure going to miss your 70 total posts

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GanjaLoco For This Useful Post:
Softballmama13
  #36  
Old 02-21-2012, 11:27 AM
DCBROWN's Avatar
DCBROWN
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:878
male
Join Date: Jan 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss530
Re: Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination

When your kid get polio, Pertussis (whooping cough), Dyptheria and all the other avoidable (but deadly) childhood illnesses, I hope you can live with yourselves. Obviously, the people that don't vaccinate their children haven't seen a child die needlessly. I have !

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DCBROWN For This Useful Post:
rob666, Talysan
  #37  
Old 02-21-2012, 02:01 PM
kanda444
Guest
 
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoney View Post
You know what's really weird about it, is the fact that they never even told us. She lost the baby from that and they didn't even think to mention it. We only found out because we were looking at the test results we got back a while after the fact. Very strange, I wonder how many people they don't tell so they can keep those fake statistics..
the CDC collects info (they claim) directly from the hospitals and medical facilities. the numbers they come up with should be collected from medical records and not patient reports, so they should've included all cases regardless of the fact that the patient knows about the condition or not. the fact that they didnt tell you about the illness is very odd and all the more reason (for me anyway) to think twice before accepting medical help. I'm really sorry you guys went through this! that's fucked up!

Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-21-2012, 02:16 PM
kanda444
Guest
 
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCBROWN View Post
When your kid get polio, Pertussis (whooping cough), Dyptheria and all the other avoidable (but deadly) childhood illnesses, I hope you can live with yourselves. Obviously, the people that don't vaccinate their children haven't seen a child die needlessly. I have !
actually i have. death from Pertussis is rare and 90% of cases are in developing countries... i kills me that people are so afraid of rare diseases because they were taught at a young age how scary they are but they fail to think about the other, far more common and deadlier diseases and infections... like C-Diff, which i was just treated for. I would far rather have my kids get pertussis then c-diff and c-diff is far more common, has a very high mortality rate in children and the elderly, and is spread by people not washing their hands after going to the bathroom. The person i knew that just got it had vomiting and diarrhea so bad that they were hospitalized for 6 days. he was so dehydrated that he was about 2 hours from having heart failure due to low electrolytes. he was a healthy person with no negative prior medical history and he wasn't being treated with antibiotics when he was exposed (which is usually why people catch it)... he is still in the hospital and it's been over a month. had my children got it, it would have likely been fatal. 2% of the population carries C-diff and it is very easily spread. where is you concern about that?

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Pig_fucker
  #39  
Old 02-21-2012, 02:29 PM
kanda444
Guest
 
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
In 2004 the CDC claimed to have eliminated rubella from the country. Women not vaccinated against it are subject to catching it from immigrants and tourists that have it, so they can't hold onto their original claim of eradicating it. The only way to ensure total eradication is to eliminate it from every country on the planet, if not then recontamination is almost guaranteed.
CDC defineds elimination as "Reduction to zero of the incidence of a specified disease in a defined geographical area as a result of deliberate efforts; continued intervention measures are required"... they are saying that the incidents are less then 25 cases reported in the US per year. are these cases unvaccinated people and prego women coming into contact with unvaccinated immigrants? probably but it doesn't increase the incident rates. that's not to say that everybody should stop vaccinating, just that i feel that i should have the option to not put chemicals i don't feel are safe into my child's body. i think everybody should be allowed to weigh the pros and cons themselves and make their own choice and not be refused healthcare because of that decision.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
  #40  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:57 PM
Pig_fucker's Avatar
Pig_fucker
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2235
Male
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126
Re: Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination

http://vaccineriskawareness.com/Your...ines-Damage-It

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO