Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination

I got fired from my GP, some people of no sense of humour.

Old 02-20-2012, 01:13 PM
Pig_fucker
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2233
Male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126

Hi stupid! So obviously your not very smart and very uneducated probably very closed minded, so now I will try to explain things clearly for your low IQ level. So here it to goes! It's gotten to the point now were they are having 25 or more before the age of two yes in America or Britain and else were and this is poring total shit into a still emerging immune system you got a growing developing immune system and your saying the first two years of life have some of that darling! We have an incredible defense system called the human immune system know what that is? Anyways when that is strong and at optimal efficiency it keeps us well it gets rid of foreign attacks on the body. If you under mine the human immune system or you stop it developing properly so it's under mine for life by throwing all this stuff under two's then you open people up to getting illnesses and being killed by things in the immune system in it's true optimal state would deal with easily. There is a war on the human immune system when that goes down we go down because we are not going to live for long if that's not working properly and they are targeting the kids from a very early age and that's what's it all about on one level and another level it is about the degrading of population. I am not saying a vast majority of people will be killed overnight that will be too bloody obvious. But the effects of this vaccine as people move forward is going to manifest its-self in many different ways. There will be many effects long term because the body is an electro chemical organism when you imbalance that threw introducing chemicals and electro magnetic sources then you degrade it from working at it's best! We are seeing this with foods drinks soft drinks mobile phones and all that stuff on the electrical magnetic side. Humans are being bombarded with shit. Their is a war on our children's minds the war on our children's immune systems and a war on our children's emotional balance. And it's connected to all these foods and drinks and vaccines pharmaceutical medicines. They go by problem reaction solution or in some cases no problem reaction solution. I hope you understood something.

The Following 5 Users Disliked Pig_fucker For This Post:
daughterofthenight, GanjaLoco, rob666, slash4321, Softballmama13
Old 02-20-2012, 01:40 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanda444 View Post
In 2004 the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced that both the congenital and acquired forms of rubella had been eliminated from the United States.
.......that does not factor in immigration.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 02-20-2012, 02:09 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig_fucker View Post
Vaccines suppress the immune system which could actually increase your risk for contracting the flu for weeks or months.
Umm...no they don't. Vaccines introduce a small amount of a non persistant form of the contagion to the body so our immune system can learn how to fight against it, but yes we are more likely to contract the virus in the weeks after being "immunised' against it because the body is already weakened while fighting the non persistant form of it. The term "immune system" is misleading as we are not actually immune to anything. When exposed to a contagion we do get minor symptoms and become a carrier until the white blood cells eradicate the pathogen from our body. I say misleading because the pathogen doesn't just bounce off us.
History should have taught us that even though we are not sick from diseases like smallpox, we are still carriers. Take colonisation of the U.S and Australia as a more recent example. The native populations were decimated by disease because their immune systems had not been subject to our diseases.
Now don't get me wrong, i am not one of these hippy fucknut anti vaccine advocates. Vaccines have their place but i strongly believe that new born babies should not be subjected to forced vaccination, and people should be very careful about what vaccines they choose to have. A vaccine against the common cold?? Now that's just plain fucking retarded.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, GanjaLoco, kanda444, rob666, slash4321, Softballmama13, Talysan
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Blewvane:
Pig_fucker
Old 02-20-2012, 02:17 PM
kanda444

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
.......that does not factor in immigration.
it factors in all cases reported in the US, not all cases reported by american citizens only. thus, the small amount of cases that are reported maybe immigrants but are still factored into the stats.

Old 02-20-2012, 03:21 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
it factors in all cases reported in the US, not all cases reported by american citizens only. thus, the small amount of cases that are reported maybe immigrants but are still factored into the stats.
You missed my point entirely.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 02-20-2012, 03:27 PM
kanda444

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
You missed my point entirely.
my bad. maybe restate it for me... i smoke alot of weed. I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything. i'm just interested in your POV.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 02-20-2012, 06:42 PM
Pig_fucker
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126

I still think it affects the immune system 25 or more vaccines before the age of two.

Old 02-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Pig_fucker
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126

No one should be forced! And yeah I do agree with some of what you say. At least you understand they are going to far with vaccines. Take care friend.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pig_fucker For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 02-21-2012, 05:40 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
my bad. maybe restate it for me... i smoke alot of weed. I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything. i'm just interested in your POV.
In 2004 the CDC claimed to have eliminated rubella from the country. Women not vaccinated against it are subject to catching it from immigrants and tourists that have it, so they can't hold onto their original claim of eradicating it. The only way to ensure total eradication is to eliminate it from every country on the planet, if not then recontamination is almost guaranteed.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, Softballmama13, Talysan
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Blewvane:
Pig_fucker