Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Doctors Now ‘Firing’ Patients Who Reject Vaccination

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
A lot of this is complete bullshit.

You should look at how many people actually die from the flu every year, and how many people used to die every year before vaccinations.
You know why a Doctor would refuse to have a patient who refuses vaccines? Because a Doctor went to school for years to study medicine, and knows how fuckin stupid it is to put your child's life at risk over some internet bullshit that a parent read.
Yeah, lets just stop vaccinating everybody and see how that ends up.........
nobody said stop vaccinating everyboby. it's not about internet bullshit, the doctor will tell you flat out what is in the vaccination and it should be up the PARENT of the child whether they wish to put heavy metals into their child's body. it's important for a parent to understand the impact heavy metals poisoning can have on a child.

also, not all vaccines are safe for every child and just because a doctor went to medical school doesn't make them flawless. for example, my pediatrician told my wife and i that she wouldn't see our son unless we let him get a flu shot. i asked her if, knowing my child's medical history, it was safe for him. she told me three times that it was and was ready to give him the shot when I reminded her that my son was deathly allergic to eggs and that the flu shot contains egg protien. she responeded by apologizing up and down because if i had let her follow what her medical training had taugh her, my son would have gone into anaphylactic shock within minutes. he's done it before and it is always an ER situation, even with an epi pen. the "it was an isolated incident" excuse doesn't cut it for me because my son could have died.

nobody could ever come up with an excuse to why i don't have the right to choose what goes into mine or my children's body. if you are scared to get rare infections like rubella where even if you get it serious complications are very rare, then you put the vaccine in your body, but you'll never force me to put anything i see as unsafe into my child's body. not because you live in fear.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
candymosh, daughterofthenight
Old 02-20-2012, 01:22 AM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanda444 View Post
nobody said stop vaccinating everyboby. it's not about internet bullshit, the doctor will tell you flat out what is in the vaccination and it should be up the PARENT of the child whether they wish to put heavy metals into their child's body. it's important for a parent to understand the impact heavy metals poisoning can have on a child.

also, not all vaccines are safe for every child and just because a doctor went to medical school doesn't make them flawless. for example, my pediatrician told my wife and i that she wouldn't see our son unless we let him get a flu shot. i asked her if, knowing my child's medical history, it was safe for him. she told me three times that it was and was ready to give him the shot when I reminded her that my son was deathly allergic to eggs and that the flu shot contains egg protien. she responeded by apologizing up and down because if i had let her follow what her medical training had taugh her, my son would have gone into anaphylactic shock within minutes. he's done it before and it is always an ER situation, even with an epi pen. the "it was an isolated incident" excuse doesn't cut it for me because my son could have died.

nobody could ever come up with an excuse to why i don't have the right to choose what goes into mine or my children's body. if you are scared to get rare infections like rubella where even if you get it serious complications are very rare, then you put the vaccine in your body, but you'll never force me to put anything i see as unsafe into my child's body. not because you live in fear.
Awesome response, I always tell my mom that she shouldn't always believe 100% what the doctors are trying to sell her, because the only reason they have a job is because humans get sick. Whenever I get sick I don't ever take any pills or fluids other than water and honey/lime or tea, I let immune system take care of it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, kanda444
Old 02-20-2012, 02:06 AM
kanda444

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Awesome response, I always tell my mom that she shouldn't always believe 100% what the doctors are trying to sell her, because the only reason they have a job is because humans get sick. Whenever I get sick I don't ever take any pills or fluids other than water and honey/lime or tea, I let immune system take care of it.
Thank you. My thought is, western medicine is your best bet when you have a life threatening condition but it is a person's own resposibilty to know the risks associated with treatment. prescription drugs, just like all drugs, can be dangerous if not used properly. another example i have, last month i saw a buddy of mine to get some weed... he said he wasn't feeling good so we didn't hang out, we talked for maybe 5 mins, exchanged product and left. a few days later i had stomach flu like symptoms and i couldnt get ahold of my friend. turned out, he had C-diff and was in the hospital for 6 days and almost died. his sysmtoms were very much like mine so i went to the doctor and they told me to go to minor emergency.... i should have stopped and dont research at this point before going to minor emergency but i didnt .... at minor emergency, i tell the doctor my symptoms and about my possible exposure to c-diff. she panicked (because c-diff is contagious)and put me and my wife on a heavy antibiotic and treated us for c-diff without running tests (which i never should have let happen). The antibiotic was so strong that it killed EVERYTHING in my body, good and bad bactiera, and made me even sicker, so i contacted my actual doctor again and was told that the likelihood of us actually having C-diff was slim to none because of the minimal amount of exposure... however, the antibiotic we were put on did so much damage to our bodies, we now have to repair our digestive system. this means i get to enjoy WORSE stomach flu like symptoms then i was having in the first place... for the next month or so. all because the minor emergency doctor panicked. i can't tell you what i would do right now to feel better again. I've been very sick for a little over a month now and to know that it all could have been avoided kinda makes me mad...

so, one thing i always try to remind the people i love to think about is the fact that in 2008 (the last year research is availible from), 20,044 people died in the US from prescription drug overdoses, more than cocaine and heroin overdoses combined according to the CDC. in other words, it's up to you to make sure what you are putting into your body is safe... and when you fuck up, don't do your homework and expect others to take care of you, you only hurt yourself. trust me.

Old 02-20-2012, 02:38 AM
GanjaLoco
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:111
<3 My Girl

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8923

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanda444 View Post

My girlfriend received the standard rubella vaccination as a kid. When she was 3 month pregnant she got infected with rubella giving her a miscarriage.. It's not as rare as you would think. If everyone stopped getting vaccinations the effort to eradicate these diseases in this country would be pointless.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjaLoco For This Useful Post:
candymosh, Creepy
Old 02-20-2012, 04:42 AM
kanda444

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoney View Post
My girlfriend received the standard rubella vaccination as a kid. When she was 3 month pregnant she got infected with rubella giving her a miscarriage.. It's not as rare as you would think. If everyone stopped getting vaccinations the effort to eradicate these diseases in this country would be pointless.
In 2004 the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced that both the congenital and acquired forms of rubella had been eliminated from the United States. Only 5 to 6 cases of congenital rubella syndrome are reported in the US each year. I'm sorry that you know somebody that had to deal with the horrors associated with CRS but it is very rare. again, i never said anything about everybody stopping vaccinations, only that the choice should be up to the patient.

Old 02-20-2012, 05:55 AM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:30
guess

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

everyone should have the INFORMED choice of what goes into their body. making a choice not to receive vaccinations without knowing any information, is just plain stupid. before my kids received their vaccinations beginning in 1982 i had already done my homework. i knew all the pros and cons. i went ahead with vaccinations, but had the batch numbers entered into their medical records each and every time, and also written down for me to keep. (if something goes wrong, that batch needs to be contained and removed) i refused all flu shots, and i refused the varicella vaccinations, (the chicken pox vaccine). my daughter was almost an adult when they offered gardasil, i explained to her why i felt that it was unnecessary, and possibly unsafe, showed her all the websites, and let her make her own choice. she decided against it, but at a later date her doctor talked her into it. she had no side effects, thank God. pointless exercise though, she and her husband were virgins when they got together, and she told this to her doctor. stupid doctor risking my daughter's health for no good reason.

by the way, thimerosal, (mercury), is no longer used as a preservative in vaccines.

when you take antibiotics, you should also take acidophilus or eat live cultured yogurt.

there is no supplement that can reverse a flu, by the time you are showing symptoms, it's too late. if you want to avoid cold and flu virus, you can try zinc, which is good for building up your immune system. i take 60mg zinc twice a day along with ester C and a few other supplements. i do not remember the last time i had a flu, but it was well over ten, fifteen years ago i guess. my last cold virus was in oct 2010 for four days, and the one before that was december 2007, lasted longer, a week. of course, i just may be a healthy person.

The Following User Says Thank You to daughterofthenight For This Useful Post:
kanda444
Old 02-20-2012, 07:29 AM
kanda444

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by daughterothenight View Post
everyone should have the INFORMED choice of what goes into their body. making a choice not to receive vaccinations without knowing any information, is just plain stupid. before my kids received their vaccinations beginning in 1982 i had already done my homework. i knew all the pros and cons. i went ahead with vaccinations, but had the batch numbers entered into their medical records each and every time, and also written down for me to keep. (if something goes wrong, that batch needs to be contained and removed) i refused all flu shots, and i refused the varicella vaccinations, (the chicken pox vaccine). my daughter was almost an adult when they offered gardasil, i explained to her why i felt that it was unnecessary, and possibly unsafe, showed her all the websites, and let her make her own choice. she decided against it, but at a later date her doctor talked her into it. she had no side effects, thank God. pointless exercise though, she and her husband were virgins when they got together, and she told this to her doctor. stupid doctor risking my daughter's health for no good reason.

by the way, thimerosal, (mercury), is no longer used as a preservative in vaccines.

when you take antibiotics, you should also take acidophilus or eat live cultured yogurt.

there is no supplement that can reverse a flu, by the time you are showing symptoms, it's too late. if you want to avoid cold and flu virus, you can try zinc, which is good for building up your immune system. i take 60mg zinc twice a day along with ester C and a few other supplements. i do not remember the last time i had a flu, but it was well over ten, fifteen years ago i guess. my last cold virus was in oct 2010 for four days, and the one before that was december 2007, lasted longer, a week. of course, i just may be a healthy person.
i found a list of immunization ingredients compiled by "immunoFacfs 2011 Vaccines and immunologic Drugs" on the Center for Disease Control website and it has thimerosal listed as an ingredient in DTap, DTap HIP, and Influenza vaccines.... not to mention formaldehyde.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pin...nt-table-1.pdf

Old 02-20-2012, 08:03 AM
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

Bastards, it was supposed to have been phased out by now. it was promised years ago. apparently they have only phased it out of those vaccinations that happen in the early years of childhood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Wiki excerpts:

"Its use as a vaccine preservative is controversial, and it is being phased out from routine childhood vaccines in the United States, the European Union, and a few other countries.[2]"

"In the United States, countries in the European Union and a few other affluent countries, thiomersal is no longer used as a preservative in routine childhood vaccination schedules.[2] In the U.S., the only exceptions among vaccines routinely recommended for children are some formulations of the inactivated influenza vaccine for children older than two years.[6] Several vaccines that are not routinely recommended for young children do contain thiomersal, including DT (diphtheria and tetanus), Td (tetanus and diphtheria), and TT (tetanus toxoid); other vaccines may contain a trace of thiomersal from steps in manufacture.[3] Also, four rarely used treatments for pit viper, coral snake, and black widow venom still contain thiomersal.[7] Outside North America and Europe, many vaccines contain thiomersal; the World Health Organization has concluded that there is no evidence of toxicity from thiomersal in vaccines and no reason on safety grounds to change to more-expensive single-dose administration.[8]"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

don't you just love the WHO? thimerosal in multi-dose containers is cheaper, but because of the potential for bacterial growth, it needs thimerosal as a preservative.

kanda444
Old 02-20-2012, 08:04 AM
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

the vaccines that you and i get, contain thimerosal, the ones that kids get, are free of it.

kanda444
Old 02-20-2012, 09:54 AM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity